Underwear

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
Don't you hate it when a nut spills out through the stretched-out pisshole in your underwear?

Time for new undergarments.

riddle me this...you have had balls since birth...well most men...that is....and yet you act like they are a new discovery that must be fondled....constantly...rearranged like cheap furniture...what is with that...find a place for them and leave them alone...

and go wash your damned hands after you play with your balls....have some decency

I prefer boxers and rather than using the fly opening, I just lift one of the legs.

I know guys that prefer the over the top method where they pull the waistband down but all I can imagine is losing hold of the band and pissing all over myself

Don't you hate it when a nut spills out through the stretched-out pisshole in your underwear?

Time for new undergarments.

We don't have to ask if you wear boxers or briefs. I really have misjudged you.

You passed a judgment on me based on my choices of undergarments?

No, I had summed you up based on other things. However, your choice of undergarments does tell me something about you. Might I suggest boxer briefs.:clap2:

boxer-brief-photo.jpg

riddle me this...you have had balls since birth...well most men...that is....and yet you act like they are a new discovery that must be fondled....constantly...rearranged like cheap furniture...what is with that...find a place for them and leave them alone...

and go wash your damned hands after you play with your balls....have some decency

You can't imagine how annoying it is to have your nut sack stick to your inner thigh. In that case manual adjustment is absolutely necessary

Balls are the cleanest part of the groin/anus area!

they stick to stuff? they so reeks of just plain nasty but i could see it i guess...so dont undies kinda tight up into them tight spots to help....

You can't imagine how annoying it is to have your nut sack stick to your inner thigh. In that case manual adjustment is absolutely necessary

That's the worse...especially when it starts pinching.

o and your point would be?

o still on the top of your head....

you are like the village idiot without a village you know that....

they stick to stuff? they so reeks of just plain nasty but i could see it i guess...so dont undies kinda tight up into them tight spots to help....

The undies pack them tight...unless the undies are old and stretched out.

o and your point would be?

o still on the top of your head....

you are like the village idiot without a village you know that....
My point is that if I was picking dingleberries, I would be more likely to wash my hands...due to the Relative Filth Ratio (RFR).

Perhaps it's similar to when a pantyliner comes loose and sticks where it's not supposed to.:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back