Understanding Zionist Propaganda

My God
Yet another devastating refutation...how can any of us hope to score points against such genius???

U.S. Aid to Israel Totals $233.7b Over Six Decades
Moshe Arens: Generous assistance reflects common strategic interests and values, rather than lobbying pressure.

Ora Coren and Nadan Feldman Mar 20, 2013 9:19 AM
read more: U.S. aid to Israel totals $233.7b over six decades

Less than $4 billion a year, in an economy with a GDP of $300 billion a year.

That's "completely subsidized"? Yeah, I'm convinced. DERP!

Again for the ritualistically dense: Israel's business sectors are also heavily subsidized, linked to U.S. tech-centers, granting markets, technology, etc...as suggested in the article the subsidies far exceed "$4 billion a year" drag-queen...LOL

Israel's business sectors are also heavily subsidized

Not by the US.

Wrong yet again drag-queen...Israel's business and development sectors are subsidized by the Israeli government---which is subsidized by American tax-dollars...we provide direct subsidies and exorbitant loans without repayment stipulations...

Wow, your bad math is multiplying. DERP!!

View attachment 160278

..and you suck at polemics drag-boy

Less than $4 billion a year, in an economy with a GDP of $300 billion a year.

That's "completely subsidized"? Yeah, I'm convinced. DERP!

Again for the ritualistically dense: Israel's business sectors are also heavily subsidized, linked to U.S. tech-centers, granting markets, technology, etc...as suggested in the article the subsidies far exceed "$4 billion a year" drag-queen...LOL

Not by the US.

Wrong yet again drag-queen...Israel's business and development sectors are subsidized by the Israeli government---which is subsidized by American tax-dollars...we provide direct subsidies and exorbitant loans without repayment stipulations...

View attachment 160278

p4-drag-a-20140502.jpg

Not by the US.

View attachment 160278

p4-drag-a-20140502.jpg

Is that the source of your bad math?

To the extent that Israel is completely subsidized by hundreds of billions from U.S. taxpayers the American public has become the primary target for Zionist propaganda---not merely on cable news and mainstream outlets, but particularly online. Hasbara-trolls are recruited by the IDF media-unit, they are even recruited on American campuses ...each Israel-related article that is posted on AOL or Yahoo is fair game for these despicable houseflies...it’s really a sophisticated operation: they have computer software that looks for certain words or triggers, then they deploy these high-school drop-outs to descend on that poster with pre-scripted lies of such magnificent absurdity that school-children would laugh at them. They work from alphabetized subject-sheets: any event or claim that places Jews or Israel at a disadvantage is revised via crude Zionist lies, and fake citations to buttress these lies. The strategy is to defame and smear otherwise valid criticism of Israel...an important ancillary consideration is that most Americans are ignorant of the subject, and these paid liars exploit that common ignorance by filling it in with lies...they will typically try to conflate criticism of Israel with radical Islam or call the poster "Mohammed" or "Achmed"...what is astonishing is that this takes place in America..

Sounds like you're just a victim of some Zionist conspiracy. Must have gotten "defamed and smeared" a lot. I kinda feel guilty about all the abuse you constantly have to put up with.

Good thing you found USMB, where you have the complete right to confront these evil-doers and set the record straight. No 'high school drop-outs' here for the most part. AND "school children won't laugh at you". :rolleyes:

What I want to know is -- how is it that this massive propaganda machine operates so efficiently -- yet you are still here? :)

To the extent that Israel is completely subsidized by hundreds of billions from U.S. taxpayers the American public has become the primary target for Zionist propaganda---not merely on cable news and mainstream outlets, but particularly online. Hasbara-trolls are recruited by the IDF media-unit, they are even recruited on American campuses ...each Israel-related article that is posted on AOL or Yahoo is fair game for these despicable houseflies...it’s really a sophisticated operation: they have computer software that looks for certain words or triggers, then they deploy these high-school drop-outs to descend on that poster with pre-scripted lies of such magnificent absurdity that school-children would laugh at them. They work from alphabetized subject-sheets: any event or claim that places Jews or Israel at a disadvantage is revised via crude Zionist lies, and fake citations to buttress these lies. The strategy is to defame and smear otherwise valid criticism of Israel...an important ancillary consideration is that most Americans are ignorant of the subject, and these paid liars exploit that common ignorance by filling it in with lies...they will typically try to conflate criticism of Israel with radical Islam or call the poster "Mohammed" or "Achmed"...what is astonishing is that this takes place in America..

Sounds like you're just a victim of some Zionist conspiracy. Must have gotten "defamed and smeared" a lot. I kinda feel guilty about all the abuse you constantly have to put up with.

Good thing you found USMB, where you have the complete right to confront these evil-doers and set the record straight. No 'high school drop-outs' here for the most part. AND "school children won't laugh at you". :rolleyes:

What I want to know is -- how is it that this massive propaganda machine operates so efficiently -- yet you are still here? :)

I wonder if you even begin to understand the irrelevant idiocy you post here...did someone tell you that smug sarcasm is a winning hand dullard? I mean did you somehow convince yourself that Hasbara doesn't exist? That online paid propaganda-trolls are some febrile fiction? Find someone better educated----shouldn't take long--- to explain to you how to discern between fact and preference...:asshole:

I wonder if you even begin to understand the irrelevant idiocy you post here...did someone tell you that smug sarcasm is a winning hand dullard? I mean did you somehow convince yourself that Hasbara doesn't exist? That online paid propaganda-trolls are some febrile fiction? Find someone better educated----shouldn't take long--- to explain to you how to discern between fact and preference...:asshole:

I'm kinda wondering the same. The Internet has MILLIONS of major trolls. How can you tell who's a professional troll?

If Hasbara exists -- it's not organized by the US media. They're way too busy trying to lose their principles of journalism and become paid lobbies for the 2 major political parties. Ain't got TIME for no Jew propaganda. You're lucky to hear ANY international news anymore --- ANYWHERE. Except right here at good ole USMB.

I'm kinda wondering the same. The Internet has MILLIONS of major trolls. How can you tell who's a professional troll?

If Hasbara exists -- it's not organized by the US media. They're way too busy trying to lose their principles of journalism and become paid lobbies for the 2 major political parties. Ain't got TIME for no Jew propaganda. You're lucky to hear ANY international news anymore --- ANYWHERE. Except right here at good ole USMB.

The only 'if'' is centered in your tiny atrophied brain drag-boy...feel free to google ( Hasbara-Fellowships ) and briefly explore the rich documentation available...and hasbara indeed permeates the U.S. media to the extent that Jews dominate the ownership class within media concentration...next time you feel the smug--albeit clueless--- impulse to pontificate try to actually document anything you state here....I know---its a radical concept for you, but alas an inescapable one...LOL

Forum List

Back