Understanding women

In general ekrem, the "secret" to getting to know or understand a "woman" (or a "man")
is NOT to seek some generalization by gender that you think will explain it.

If you treat people as individuals you can ask the individual reason why they do or respond to you as they do. I would start with that. Just ask one-on-one, based on who they are!

Excellent advice in general. People are indeed individuals. However, whether it's having a better understanding of the opposite gender, a different religion or any other foreign culture, it is good to have a basic understanding of the fundamentals thoughts, motivations and other characterizations which help define it. We're all human, but we do have differences. The differences between the genders can be generalized while, as you mentioned, the exact differences as individuals should be experienced one on one.

I used to work at a sex shop AKA Lovers Lane .

Anyone want to hear any cool stores as how sexual woman can be?

Sure.

A woman in her mid 50's walked into the store laid on the floor and took one of the "toys off the shelf" and did it... The woman then got up, took lingerie off the racks, went into the dressing room and put it on (while the door was open) came out and sexually propositioned me and the two girls I was working with.

I was only 19-20 at the time so I had the brilliant idea to ask her if she could by me and this one chick that worked there (who I was boning at the time) alcohol for later on that evening.... Of course she attempts to fuck me right off the bat - I wanted nothing with her. Then we finally get to the liquor store. I go to give her the money for the booze and she says to me "one good turn deserves another...."

Then this horny ass 50-something year old woman asked me I I could get her some ecstasy, then told me how she hosts weekly orgies at her house and she wants me and the two chicks I work with to stop buy with some ecstasy.

Then she brings me back to the shop and the co-worker I was screwing at the time was like "you fucked her didn't you." I was like: " yeah I fucked delusional hyper-sexual woman in her 50's...... Do you really think I'm crazy?"

That type of stuff was common tho... The propositioning part - not crazy woman.

For some reason some woman actually believed you were "for sale" just because you sold them dildos..

Yeah, just because talking about sex openly is part of my job I'm a juggalo?

I used to work at a sex shop AKA Lovers Lane .

Anyone want to hear any cool stores as how sexual woman can be?

Sure.

A woman in her mid 50's walked into the store laid on the floor and took one of the "toys off the shelf" and did it... The woman then got up, took lingerie off the racks, went into the dressing room and put it on (while the door was open) came out and sexually propositioned me and the two girls I was working with.

I was only 19-20 at the time so I had the brilliant idea to ask her if she could by me and this one chick that worked there (who I was boning at the time) alcohol for later on that evening.... Of course she attempts to fuck me right off the bat - I wanted nothing with her. Then we finally get to the liquor store. I go to give her the money for the booze and she says to me "one good turn deserves another...."

Then this horny ass 50-something year old woman asked me I I could get her some ecstasy, then told me how she hosts weekly orgies at her house and she wants me and the two chicks I work with to stop buy with some ecstasy.

Then she brings me back to the shop and the co-worker I was screwing at the time was like "you fucked her didn't you." I was like: " yeah I fucked delusional hyper-sexual woman in her 50's...... Do you really think I'm crazy?"

That type of stuff was common tho... The propositioning part - not crazy woman.

For some reason some woman actually believed you were "for sale" just because you sold them dildos..

Yeah, just because talking about sex openly is part of my job I'm a juggalo?

Hmm is that common to let women test out the merchandise like that? I am assuming if I started wacking it with a pocket pussy I would get my ass thrown out of the store, cool story on another note I probably would have shown up to the orgy if the 50 year old was at least decent, always wanted to go to an orgy.

???

So it's okay for YOU not to respect spiritual laws that if you are having sexual relations with someone other than your wife, then you are having sex with someone else's partner or future partner.

But for the woman, she is supposed to be the one and only for you?

Why isn't it the other way as well Ekrem?

If you follow Islam which also teaches to follow Mosaic law in Judaism and Christian law in the Bible, then you should not allow ANY adultery or fornication, or sex except between spiritual husband and wife joined by God.

I am not married, and I'm in the age where I'll have sex with almost any woman that wants it, too, and who meets minimum optical standards (non-chubby). For a relationship there are off course higher standards and other factors.
And I don't sleep with other man's wives like you imply, and if I am in a relationship I don't cheat.
I think, I am a quite normal man.

Last edited:
1. I would think she does not want you to pay her bill, for whatever reason.
Maybe she doesn't want to oblige you but keep even control of the relationship?
2. Maybe she still cooks the way she thinks you would like it to taste.
If you like it hotter or less sweet, if you can say it in a way that doesn't insult her
cooking for you, you can direct her toward that idea. But chances are that would
come across as ungrateful, so it's better not to say anything. If you are married
and you can talk openly about how you prefer things, that's different.
With friends, better to accept graciously, let things slide that aren't important,
and not read too much into it.

I don't date that woman anymore with whom I had that self-made dinner.
And yes, I like to eat hot. It has several benefits for health and psyche.

Forum List

Back