Understanding women

ekrem

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2005
If you date a woman, and you go dining and she tells you, that she doesn't want you to pay her bill in the restaurant, does that mean she really doesn't want me to pay for her or is this just a woman's psychological testing thing?

And what does it mean, when a man is invited for a dinner-date to a woman's house and she asked you on telephone what she shall cook for you. You told her, that you'd like a hot (chilly) prepared meal.
On the dinner-date she has cooked exactly the meal according to your wishes, but the meal does not taste hot but sugary more then anything else.
Does that mean, that she can't cook or what does that mean?

Now that we have a religious experience thread started by Mr- Sauerkraut, I thought, that we also could have an "experience with women" thread.
You do not really have to respond to the 2 points in this first post, but can write whatever you want about your experience with women...

If you date a woman, and you go dining and she tells you, that she doesn't want you to pay her bill in the restaurant, does that mean she really doesn't want me to pay for her or is this just a woman's psychological testing thing?

In fact, what she REALLY wants is for her to pick up the entire tab. She wants to pay for it all, but she's embarrassed to ask you. So if she says that to you, insist she pays for your meal too. It shows that you care.

And what does it mean, when a man is invited for a dinner-date to a woman's house and she asked you on telephone what she shall cook for you. You told her, that you'd like a hot (chilly) prepared meal.
On the dinner-date she has cooked exactly the meal according to your wishes, but the meal does not taste hot but sugary more then anything else.

Yes, it does. Now, it is completely fair you to storm out of your dinner date, throwing your napkin on the ground and telling her that she will never get married because she can't cook, but that's a little old fashion. A new, modern man is open-minded. She still might be marriage material. But first, you must test her. Throw your food on the floor and demand she clean it up. If she immediately falls to her knees and cleans it up quickly and thoroughly, then she might still be worth keeping. But if she doesn't, don't waste anymore time with her.

Now that we have a religious experience thread started by Mr- Sauerkraut, I thought, that we also could have an "experience with women" thread.
You do not really have to respond to the 2 points in this first post, but can write whatever you want about your experience with women...

Generally, women are expensive. $500 a night will get you anything you want.

(...)
Yes, it does. Now, it is completely fair you to storm out of your dinner date, throwing your napkin on the ground and telling her that she will never get married because she can't cook, but that's a little old fashion. A new, modern man is open-minded. She still might be marriage material. But first, you must test her. Throw your food on the floor and demand she clean it up. If she immediately falls to her knees and cleans it up quickly and thoroughly, then she might still be worth keeping. But if she doesn't, don't waste anymore time with her.
(...)

I sense, that she is expecting me to be some kind of dominant, because she had 2 temperament outbursts so far for no real reasons. But I did not curb her temperament and when it happened the 2nd time I interrupted the date and went home. Then she phoned me and that telephone conversation led to the infamous dinner-date where she was supposed to cook a hot meal, but on my dish landed something sugary although the original meal is prepared hot according to regional tradition.

Apart from the meal on the dinner-date, the date was generally distanced. In retrospective I don't really know, why I was really at her.
Since then we have kept it low-profile, only text-messages through mobile phone.
No real conversation, just some nonessential small-talk just for the purpose of keeping us relevant to each other. "How was your day" and such small-talk.
And we were just dating without reproduction action.

But, I would really like to continue to date her, as I didn't date something in the level of her beauty for at least 2 years, and the dating thing anyway played a low-profile role in my life since Summer 2010. I see no problem in admitting that.

So she really has my interest. And most women I dated(etc.) so far were women I knew for a long time, this woman on the other hand was introduced to me by a friend, so she is someone totally new. Basically, we simply just talked, went out for dinner and such things.

I am now tending to asking her out again. Do you think, that I should talk about the dinner-date and that I don't have any desire for a drama-queen or shall I just look out how it plays out without saying anythin?

P.S:
She's 26 and her birthday is 26th January, that's when she will turn 27.

Last edited:
Apart from the meal on the dinner-date, the date was generally distanced. In retrospective I don't really know, why I was really at her.
Since then we have kept it low-profile, only text-messages through mobile phone.
No real conversation, just some nonessential small-talk just for the purpose of keeping us relevant to each other. "How was your day" and such small-talk.
And we were just dating without reproduction action.

But, I would really like to continue to date her, as I didn't date something in the level of her beauty for at least 2 years, and the dating thing anyway played a low-profile role in my life since Summer 2010. I see no problem in admitting that.

So she really has my interest. And most women I dated(etc.) so far were women I knew for a long time, this woman on the other hand was introduced to me by a friend, so she is someone totally new. Basically, we simply just talked, went out for dinner and such things.

I am now tending to asking her out again. Do you think, that I should talk about the dinner-date and that I don't have any desire for a drama-queen or shall I just look out how it plays out without saying anythin?

P.S:
She's 26 and her birthday is 26th January, that's when she will turn 27.

I think you're right. You need to let your mother arrange a marriage for you. ;)

Ill give you a few hints.

1- doesnt sound as if shes into you.
2- doesnt sound as if you are into her... except for her looks.

And now the big ones.

3- If you like her ask her out. Stop over thinking all of this and just be yourself. If it works out it works out. If it doesnt it doesnt.

4- Not everything has some "secret hidden meaning" so stop looking for that.

Understanding women? Why isn't this thread in the Conspiracy Theory Forum? :eusa_eh:

:lol:

In my vast experience, if a woman insists on paying for her dinner, it means that she won't be owing you a roll in the hay after dinner. If she is going to let you pay and then orders the most expensive item on the menu, You might get lucky, but she thinks she is the best lay in town.

In fact, what she REALLY wants is for her to pick up the entire tab. She wants to pay for it all, but she's embarrassed to ask you. So if she says that to you, insist she pays for your meal too. It shows that you care.

Generally, women are expensive. $500 a night will get you anything you want.

This is some great advice. I would also add that, at some point in the dinner, you should "accidentally" spill some of the meal on your lap. Then "ask" her in a stern tone (so it sounds more like a passive-aggressive command) if she'll clean up where you spilled. If she refuses, or even slightly hesitates, call her a feminazi man-hating whore, and leave the restaurant immediately. Slam your fist on the table for added effect.

(...)
4- Not everything has some "secret hidden meaning" so stop looking for that. [/COLOR]

I didn't see or talk to my mother for a while.
If I haven't met a woman who is qualified for marrying at the age of 30, then I will have an arranged marriage. So, I have 2 years left, where I can meet that woman on my own. If I don't meet her, I know, that my mother will find me a honest and good lady for my children.

I don't want to make children when I am 40 or 50, and when the children are grown-up(18) myself is a fat grey-hair something.
So I have a time-limit in my search.

So you just want a baby maker?

So sorry for you.

Reproduction and securing the family line is what it is all about on this earth.
I value family and if I wanted a random baby-maker, I could have already made children in the last 3-4 years as I could feed them from a secure financial position although I am no rich and have no big money savings.
Friendships are also important, but at the end of the day your own family-structure counts.

Why would I marry a woman if WE are not planning to raise children?
If a woman gets pregnant from me, I would marry her, so it is all about being cautious and not making the wrong woman pregnant.
Assuming that the wrong woman would get pregnant, I would marry her and commit my life into that role.

Reproduction and securing the family line is what it is all about on this earth.

In a purely animalistic sense you are correct, but I like to think of humans as a bit above their animal side.
However I am a bit of an idealistic dreame in some areas.

I like to think of our purpose as making things better for all humans on the planet.

Yes, if I could invent a cure for AIDS or cancer, I would work on it.
Probably I would have a medicine education behind me and I would work in an University laboratory for finding a cure.
When I come home it is still all about family.

Humans are also animals, what makes the difference to other species is primarily the brain.
Some humans don't mind the concept of 'family line' and raising children, some humans die without leaving children behind.
But the overwhelming majority of humans regard children as an important - if not the most important - cornerstone in one's life. This is comprehensive for all cultures on this earth, some cultures off course value children/family more then others.

Then, there are cultures, where family values are very strong embedded in social structures of that culture without actually having so much babies.
Greeks, Italians and Turks for example.

I've met her again today. We met at a neutral location in the city.
I think, it was went good.

Met at a neutral location? Is the cease fire negotiotions or what?

No ceasefire, we just made an appointment in the city.
She dressed nicely and was charming also in conversation.
Edit:
I am going to meet her again.

Last edited:

In a purely animalistic sense you are correct, but I like to think of humans as a bit above their animal side.
However I am a bit of an idealistic dreame in some areas.

I like to think of our purpose as making things better for all humans on the planet.

"ALL HUMANS?"

:eusa_eh:

How the fuck are you gonna do that?

I'll make things better for my family, and then my community, and if I can, my country, but as far as some rag-head-camel-jocky living in a hole with his 12 kids?

:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back