Understanding the Zionist

Please tune in for this standard treat: the Jew-witch of the boards apparently executes a 1/80 with regard to dead children...so long as the children in question aren't little Yids, rosie dismisses any lingering moral issues....digsuting, typically immoral Jewish filth

*WHY* is this poster not banned, yet?!:confused:

You see, Lipush...the number one hater who is obviously mentally unbalanced by daily referring to the Filth of Islam, calling their Prophet a rapist...I don't see anyone asking for her banishment...all I see is all the pro-rightwing whack jobs like Roudy giving her a thumbs up.

I think we all should look deeply into this conflict and devote our-self to non-violence and a two state solution acceptable to both parties!
Rosie's right on , Squeaky.

but don't you have this ass-backwards Lipbrush???? Isn't it the slimy Jews who are committed to using the Arabs and Muslims as convenient scapegoats for their moral depravity..??? You simply aren't very bright or informed are you hon...????

your statement is incoherent downer how are arabs and muslims "scapegoated" did someone blame them for an earthquake? -----the BIRDFLU??? the west nile virus?
can you refer to even one REAL LIBEL? (keep in mind---a libel must be UNTRUE to be called a LIBEL) try not to get into the MOSSAD DID 9-11 thing---it is far too idiotic as to islamic terrorism----yes it does exist-----if you believe that some people OBSESS over it------yeah SO? some people obsess over baseball too. but both baseball and islamic terrorism DO EXIST
The Mossad and Cia did hurricanes too. Now they're giving New Orleans a second coat. I don't think they should do that. But what do I know?

there are those who defend Female Genital cutting, and there are those who defend Male genital cutting
I am against all cutting or scaring of infants for religious or tribal dogma

there are those who defend Female Genital cutting, and there are those who defend Male genital cutting

Just curious. What kind of idiot pulls up a post from 2008? Heh Heh.

Just curious. What kind of idiot pulls up a post from 2008? Heh Heh.
An idiot who is a sock of one of those stupidos in this thread?!

Forum List

Back