Understanding the Zionist

To a Zionist, Jews are the most important thing in the world.

To a Jew, the whole world isn't worth the life of one Jew (the teaching of the Talmud). To a gentile Zionist, a jew is a god.

You're repeating yourself. So I'll repeat myself and remind you to compare the Jewish view of Heaven and Hell to the Muslim and Christian views.

Peeballs and skit are blood brothers----they are spiritually connected in SERIES-----thus doubling the intensity of their of their individual depravity

Oh, hi Irosie, the mentally ill Filth of Zionism...the kind of delusional socio pathetic persona I studied in my graduate research at Brandeis...

How can any one sane on this board that not see that she is an embarrassment to the Jews of this board? Sure MJ talks like a Nazi...but he is not delusional like the kook queen Irosie.

I said meds cruise Irosie, I did not mean A Mediterranean cruise.

Get help!

Last edited:
Peeballs and skit are blood brothers----they are spiritually connected in SERIES-----thus doubling the intensity of their of their individual depravity

Oh, hi Irosie, the mentally ill Filth of Zionism...the kind of delusional socio pathetic persona I studied in my graduate research at Brandeis...

How can any one sane on this board that see that she is an embarrassment to the Jews of this board? Sure MJ talks like a Nazi...but he is not delusional like the kook queen Irosie.

Get help!

Peeballs for a person who studied ----as you claim PSYCHOLOGY or PSYCHIATRY at Brandeis -----you certainly did not learn anything -----now tell me what you learned about
the entity SOCIOPATHY. as a "mental illness" and its treatment----particularly the medications that are used to treat it you can google-----google is your only hope

"A synopsis" hahahahahahaha...here HouseFly proposes to dip his ladle into the Zio-propaganda pool yet again....basic info stupid: Israel cynically planned the operation to take place during the transition from the Bush to Obama administrations....the Nazified Jewish thugs used illegal weapons like white phosphorous rounds...anti-personnel cluster shells and depleted uranium on an open civilian concentration...and killed 1500 civilians---including 400 Arab children...if you defend this obscenity you are filth

Jihadist lump of excrement lied again white phosphorous is not illegal cluster bombs are also not illegal but were not used in "cast lead" AND they were never used by Israel as anti personnel weapons-----they were used to disable downers FAVORITE baby brain smashing bomb launchers in Lebanon------from whence to downer's delight TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BABY BRAIN SMASHING BOMBS were launched Downer loves baby brain smashing bombs------as innocent children playing in fields can be SUDDENLY CUT DOWN---the LITTLE BRAINS LIQUEFIED to the delight of Downer and "allah" Those cluster bomb attacks on baby brain missile launchers are an atrocity----without the thousands of children could be lying dead in the gutters as a dancing platform for downer Poor Nus-kharah-allah had been SO OPTIMISTIC about his long range baby brain smashing bomb launchers He and downer had envistioned the gutters lined with dead children as far south as BEERSHEBA Poor downer:eusa_boohoo:

Please tune in for this standard treat: the Jew-witch of the boards apparently executes a 1/80 with regard to dead children...so long as the children in question aren't little Yids, rosie dismisses any lingering moral issues....digsuting, typically immoral Jewish filth

How can any one sane on this board that see that she is an embarrassment to the Jews of this board? Sure MJ talks like a Nazi...but he is not delusional like the kook queen Irosie.

Get help!

Peeballs for a person who studied ----as you claim PSYCHOLOGY or PSYCHIATRY at Brandeis -----you certainly did not learn anything -----now tell me what you learned about
the entity SOCIOPATHY. as a "mental illness" and its treatment----particularly the medications that are used to treat it you can google-----google is your only hope

Social Psychology Irosie. Anyone with intro Psychology 101 can tell you are damaged goods in your fightng for the "Filth of ZioNism"...get help!

Last edited:

Get help!

Social Psychology Irosie. Anyone with intro Psychology 101 can tell you are damaged goods in your fightng for the "Filth of ZioNism"...get help!

did you pass that little cream puff course ? gee---at the very least you should have learned a bit of accurate VOCABULARY if you wanted to pretend some expertise
what happened----they threw you out of your chosen major so you filled up your card with baby courses? it must have been hard for you when they realized what a lump of shit you are

"A synopsis" hahahahahahaha...here HouseFly proposes to dip his ladle into the Zio-propaganda pool yet again....basic info stupid: Israel cynically planned the operation to take place during the transition from the Bush to Obama administrations....the Nazified Jewish thugs used illegal weapons like white phosphorous rounds...anti-personnel cluster shells and depleted uranium on an open civilian concentration...and killed 1500 civilians---including 400 Arab children...if you defend this obscenity you are filth

Jihadist lump of excrement lied again white phosphorous is not illegal cluster bombs are also not illegal but were not used in "cast lead" AND they were never used by Israel as anti personnel weapons-----they were used to disable downers FAVORITE baby brain smashing bomb launchers in Lebanon------from whence to downer's delight TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BABY BRAIN SMASHING BOMBS were launched Downer loves baby brain smashing bombs------as innocent children playing in fields can be SUDDENLY CUT DOWN---the LITTLE BRAINS LIQUEFIED to the delight of Downer and "allah" Those cluster bomb attacks on baby brain missile launchers are an atrocity----without the thousands of children could be lying dead in the gutters as a dancing platform for downer Poor Nus-kharah-allah had been SO OPTIMISTIC about his long range baby brain smashing bomb launchers He and downer had envistioned the gutters lined with dead children as far south as BEERSHEBA Poor downer:eusa_boohoo:

Please tune in for this standard treat: the Jew-witch of the boards apparently executes a 1/80 with regard to dead children...so long as the children in question aren't little Yids, rosie dismisses any lingering moral issues....digsuting, typically immoral Jewish filth

*WHY* is this poster not banned, yet?!:confused:

Banned for what ? like the holy Al-Sarkaji, Anan Subh and Ghassan Abu Sharakh --- who attacked and murdered completely unarmed people ---completely unprovoked pballs is EMULATING AL NABI

did I stutter Lipush???? "disgusting, typically immoral Jewish filth"

want a quick follow-up??? anyone---and I mean anyone---who would support the ongoing actions of the Israeli government---and the human rights crimes perpetrated against the native population---are disgusting filth....but it get's better: not only do the vast majority of Jews blindly support this vile state, they further lend themselves to the media-lies and accompanying propaganda that informs it

You see, Lipush...the number one hater who is obviously mentally unbalanced by daily referring to the Filth of Islam, calling their Prophet a rapist...I don't see anyone asking for her banishment...all I see is all the pro-rightwing whack jobs like Roudy giving her a thumbs up.

I think we all should look deeply into this conflict and devote our-self to non-violence and a two state solution acceptable to both parties!

You see, Lipush...the number one hater who is obviously mentally unbalanced by daily referring to the Filth of Islam, calling their Prophet a rapist...I don't see anyone asking for her banishment...all I see is all the pro-rightwing whack jobs like Roudy giving her a thumbs up.

I think we all should look deeply into this conflict and devote our-self to non-violence and a two state solution acceptable to both parties!

I am all for acting civilized, and all racist comments should not take place. starting from the newbie.

not unlike most Zionist practices, trash like Lipush demand a double-standard...we are treated to the most horrid racist invective regarding Arabs and Muslims, but should anyone dare call Nazified filth like Irose or Lipush "depraved Jewish filth" and they are demanding a ban....very enlightening I should think...

not unlike most Zionist practices, trash like Lipush demand a double-standard...we are treated to the most horrid racist invective regarding Arabs and Muslims, but should anyone dare call Nazified filth like Irose or Lipush "depraved Jewish filth" and they are demanding a ban....very enlightening I should think...

Oh, DO shut up.

I never used terms like "Arab filth" or anything like that. I don't like dealing with liars like yourself.

Get a life.

Last edited:
call it what it is you slimy hypocrite....you routinely slander Muslims and Arabs, and then whine "Jew-hater" when the finger is pointed so legitimately at Jewish filth like yourself...where would Jews be without that trusty double-standard????

call it what it is you slimy hypocrite....you routinely slander Muslims and Arabs, and then whine "Jew-hater" when the finger is pointed so legitimately at Jewish filth like yourself...where would Jews be without that trusty double-standard????

Thank God the Jews exist, Downer!. Or Else, who would you blame for all of your problems?:lol:

but don't you have this ass-backwards Lipbrush???? Isn't it the slimy Jews who are committed to using the Arabs and Muslims as convenient scapegoats for their moral depravity..??? You simply aren't very bright or informed are you hon...????

but don't you have this ass-backwards Lipbrush???? Isn't it the slimy Jews who are committed to using the Arabs and Muslims as convenient scapegoats for their moral depravity..??? You simply aren't very bright or informed are you hon...????

your statement is incoherent downer how are arabs and muslims "scapegoated" did someone blame them for an earthquake? -----the BIRDFLU??? the west nile virus?
can you refer to even one REAL LIBEL? (keep in mind---a libel must be UNTRUE to be called a LIBEL) try not to get into the MOSSAD DID 9-11 thing---it is far too idiotic as to islamic terrorism----yes it does exist-----if you believe that some people OBSESS over it------yeah SO? some people obsess over baseball too. but both baseball and islamic terrorism DO EXIST

Peeballs referring to AN IDEOLOGY as "FILTH" is legal-------just as you and yours can legally refer to "zionism" as filth----I can legally refer to islam is "filth" you may not have noticed----I never refer to "MUSLIMS" as filth As to AL NABI-----I have a right to express my opinion regarding his activities during his lifetime-----he was quite proud of legal incessant rapes as was the WEST PAKISTANI ARMY in 1971 Its cultural---an aspect of an ideology which I reject-----legally

Forum List

Back