Understanding the Zionist

Sundowner47

Rookie
Aug 16, 2012
For those of you who innocently venture into these boards, please understand that the mindset you confront is unlike anything you are likely to encounter in real life...the constant focus of the Zionist mind---and believe me I use this word lightly---is to put the critic of Israel on the defensive by simply shifting the onus for the conflict to the victims...dare we assess the general character of any group of individuals who would freely commit themselves to such moral treachery...dare we hold Jews up to their own professed moral pretensions ...

For those of you who innocently venture into these boards, please understand that the mindset you confront is unlike anything you are likely to encounter in real life...the constant focus of the Zionist mind---and believe me I use this word lightly---is to put the critic of Israel on the defensive by simply shifting the onus for the conflict to the victims...dare we assess the general character of any group of individuals who would freely commit themselves to such moral treachery...dare we hold Jews up to their own professed moral pretensions ...
Can everyone see Schizo growing a long, long beard and hair past his shoulders, putting on a white robe, and dragging his soapbox down to someplace like Fifth Avenue and spouting nonsense like he constantly does.

jt2

• Banned
Kind of interesting that the "nonsense" I presumably spout equates to the vast international perspective on Israel dumbass....wake up and recognize that your opinions are part of the minority perspective ya crusty, bigoted old sack of shiite....

For those who innocently venture onto this board----be aware----this is the place where depraved cowards on the same level as those who grab infants and slit their throats----come to struggle to justify their 'propensities' It is no secret that their are people here who OPENLY and CANDIDLY support the zionist cause. Notice that each of them self identifies as to his general background and stance. Anyone who posts here for awhile would know that I am a middle aged, female born in the USA or jewish parents ----and supporter of the safety of the country Israel and --in general, supporter of the freedom and liberty and SAFETY of all people.
Then there are there the JIHADISTS---those who devote themselves to hatred of the country Israel, Israelis, and jews. Unlike the zionists----they HIDE. As an example the entities "downer" and "tinny" are never candid. While they freely toss around phrases like "DEPRAVED JEWS" "JEWISH THIEVES" "JEWISH MURDERERS" ---slurs which they spit like gutter inebriates----or more precisely like cowards who situate their poison nail bomb launchers next to the cribs of infants-----they HIDE While the depraved 'tinny' and 'downer' hide behind anonymity----they fart out "JEW SLURS" with the cheerful abandon of a madrassa thug picking his way thru the filth and sluts of the gutters of Islamabad Who is tinny ? who is downer? -----as anonymous as a lump of excrement behind a poison nail bomb missile launcher ----

To a Zionist, Jews are the most important thing in the world.

To a Jew, the whole world isn't worth the life of one Jew (the teaching of the Talmud). To a gentile Zionist, a jew is a god.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
  • Banned
"infants" you say rosie????...ya might want to turn that poison eye of your's to the recent Operation Cast-Lead....those humane IDF boys managed to kill 400 Arab children...even the SS would be impressed

• Banned

To a Jew, the whole world isn't worth the life of one Jew (the teaching of the Talmud). To a gentile Zionist, a jew is a god.

actually not!!! ever hear tell of atheist Gentile's?????

actually not!!! ever hear tell of atheist Gentile's?????

Are many of these atheist gentiles also Zionists? Then they're not atheists. They're polytheists.

to a 'downer' the only fun in life is the obscene mutilation of an infant below the age of ten months

not necessarily...ever heard of atheist Zionists?? I have...in fact I know a few of them

For those who innocently venture onto this board----be aware----this is the place where depraved cowards on the same level as those who grab infants and slit their throats----come to struggle to justify their 'propensities' It is no secret that their are people here who OPENLY and CANDIDLY support the zionist cause. Notice that each of them self identifies as to his general background and stance. Anyone who posts here for awhile would know that I am a middle aged, female born in the USA or jewish parents ----and supporter of the safety of the country Israel and --in general, supporter of the freedom and liberty and SAFETY of all people.
Then there are there the JIHADISTS---those who devote themselves to hatred of the country Israel, Israelis, and jews. Unlike the zionists----they HIDE. As an example the entities "downer" and "tinny" are never candid. While they freely toss around phrases like "DEPRAVED JEWS" "JEWISH THIEVES" "JEWISH MURDERERS" ---slurs which they spit like gutter inebriates----or more precisely like cowards who situate their poison nail bomb launchers next to the cribs of infants-----they HIDE While the depraved 'tinny' and 'downer' hide behind anonymity----they fart out "JEW SLURS" with the cheerful abandon of a madrassa thug picking his way thru the filth and sluts of the gutters of Islamabad Who is tinny ? who is downer? -----as anonymous as a lump of excrement behind a poison nail bomb missile launcher ----

The Wack Job of the board spouts the Filth of Zionism and the insane hate for anyone questioning current Israeli policies.

Get some help kook...you're disgusting in your feverish hate.

"A synopsis" hahahahahahaha...here HouseFly proposes to dip his ladle into the Zio-propaganda pool yet again....basic info stupid: Israel cynically planned the operation to take place during the transition from the Bush to Obama administrations....the Nazified Jewish thugs used illegal weapons like white phosphorous rounds...anti-personnel cluster shells and depleted uranium on an open civilian concentration...and killed 1500 civilians---including 400 Arab children...if you defend this obscenity you are filth

"infants" you say rosie????...ya might want to turn that poison eye of your's to the recent Operation Cast-Lead....those humane IDF boys managed to kill 400 Arab children...even the SS would be impressed

unless those kids died in places NOT USED as an ARENA OF WAR---your fellow depraved jihadist sluts and dogs------they were murdered by you and your ilk. The shelters were available but you preferred the kids dead-----it is your perversity and the filth of your creed dead children? what else is new? where there are jihadist pigs----they are dead children. ----your all time fave is slitting the throats of infants as a path to fame and glory

Imagine being one of those rare decent gazan mothers---knowing that the land is criss crossed with elaborate tunnels that could protect children from the response to your brothers throat slitting career------but you are BARRED FROM PROTECTING YOUR CHILDREN THEREIN because DOWNER WANTS A BABY COUNT FOR THE CAUSE OF ALLAH. Imgine you are one of those rare decent gazan mothers and you know that your OWN CO-RELIGIONISTS are just steps away across the border-----if only they would accept your kids during the fight engendered by your own poison nail bomb launching brother----BUT THEY WILL NOT-----because they are downers and they want a BABY COUNT FOR ALLAH

The SS were out to kill-----so they shot anyone trying to escape Israel is out for life----so children in Gaza can be sent to safety if only the jihadists would not prefer to dance on their dead little bodies. If the SS had the same policy toward my austrian cousins that Israel has to the children of Gaza------all of my cousins would be alive today and poor downer would have had fewer dead babies upon whom to dance

to a 'downer' the only fun in life is the obscene mutilation of an infant below the age of ten months

An obscene mutilation of an infant below the age of ten months, would include genital cutting, and sucking by a Mohel?

"A synopsis" hahahahahahaha...here HouseFly proposes to dip his ladle into the Zio-propaganda pool yet again....basic info stupid: Israel cynically planned the operation to take place during the transition from the Bush to Obama administrations....the Nazified Jewish thugs used illegal weapons like white phosphorous rounds...anti-personnel cluster shells and depleted uranium on an open civilian concentration...and killed 1500 civilians---including 400 Arab children...if you defend this obscenity you are filth

Jihadist lump of excrement lied again white phosphorous is not illegal cluster bombs are also not illegal but were not used in "cast lead" AND they were never used by Israel as anti personnel weapons-----they were used to disable downers FAVORITE baby brain smashing bomb launchers in Lebanon------from whence to downer's delight TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BABY BRAIN SMASHING BOMBS were launched Downer loves baby brain smashing bombs------as innocent children playing in fields can be SUDDENLY CUT DOWN---the LITTLE BRAINS LIQUEFIED to the delight of Downer and "allah" Those cluster bomb attacks on baby brain missile launchers are an atrocity----without the thousands of children could be lying dead in the gutters as a dancing platform for downer Poor Nus-kharah-allah had been SO OPTIMISTIC about his long range baby brain smashing bomb launchers He and downer had envistioned the gutters lined with dead children as far south as BEERSHEBA Poor downer:eusa_boohoo:

The Wack Job of the board spouts the Filth of Zionism and the insane hate for anyone questioning current Israeli policies.

Get some help kook...you're disgusting in your feverish hate.
Has it ever entered your mind that you should suggest your hero Skitt that he needs some help. I realize that you eat up everything he says, but can't you see that there is something wrong with him. He's so obsesssed with Zionism while the Muslims are busy murdering each other. Have you been keeping up with the news?

jt2

Peeballs and skit are blood brothers----they are spiritually connected in SERIES-----thus doubling the intensity of their of their individual depravity

You forgot to take your meds yet again.

You forgot to take your meds yet again.

but he did the SALAT thing

Forum List

Back