Understanding Men

1. Give them a beer

2. Give them the remote

3. Give them some wings

4. Go shopping and leave them at home to play with themselves while doing all of the above. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Feed them, make lots of love with them, and save the deepest conversations for your next best friend. This is the beauty of a good man. We fail, when we make them our lives.

I don't think your compatriots are listening to the first two points at all...

Probably why we aren't listening too well.

1. Give them a beer

2. Give them the remote

3. Give them some wings

4. Go shopping and leave them at home to play with themselves while doing all of the above. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Feed them, make lots of love with them, and save the deepest conversations for your next best friend. This is the beauty of a good man. We fail, when we make them our lives.

Making love with a man is the best thing in the world, if it wasn't I would be a lesbian. (not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just not *my* thing)

Falling in love with your best friend is the way to assure a great relationship, and then the mind blowing sex will be the icing on the cake (so to speak!)

Send me out to my shop.

Let me at my tools.

Give me something that needs to be torn apart and repaired.

There is no need for female supervision.

You can go shopping now.

(Give me back my wallet.)

Making love with a man is the best thing in the world, if it wasn't I would be a lesbian. (not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just not *my* thing)

Falling in love with your best friend is the way to assure a great relationship,
and then the mind blowing sex will be the icing on the cake (so tospeak!)

As far as making love to a man.....I'll take your word for it. Not my thing.:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back