Understanding 'DACA'

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY

1. The Democrat Party NEEDS the illegal alien vote, 'cause they will do what Americans won't do: vote Democrat

“Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

… a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future.

“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” reads Palmieri’s memo,…” Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

2. How many are we talking about?
800,000???
NOPE.

"The political debate over the fate of "DREAMers" — undocumented immigrants brought to the U.S. as children — has overlooked just how many there are in the country today: about 3.6 million.

That number of people whose lives risk being uprooted is not widely known, in large part because so much public attention has been focused recently on 800,000 mostly young DREAMers accepted into the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

The 3.6 million estimate of undocumented immigrants brought to U.S. before their 18th birthday comes from the Migration Policy Institute, a non-partisan, non-profit think tank that studies global immigration patterns. That is roughly a third of all undocumented immigrants in the country and does not include millions of their immediate family members who are U.S. citizens.

A number so large raises the stakes for both sides in the dispute over whether to deport DREAMers, allow them to stay under prescribed conditions or provide them with a path to citizenship."
There are 3.6M 'DREAMers' — a number far greater than commonly known

And that's before 'chain migration.'

3. And what is the effect of the Democrats exacerbating illegal immigration???

Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
http://www.usccr.gov/pubs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

Wanna give Barack an 'attaboy'?

Were it my decision, no one who came to this country illegally following the amnesty of 1986 would be permitted to become an American citizen. Ever.

They would never vote in an American election.

Were it my decision, no one who came to this country illegally following the amnesty of 1986 would be permitted to become an American citizen. Ever.

To prove that everything Democrats do is designed to increase their power, a rightwing pundit offered this suggestion:

Give amnesty to all the immigrants, as Democrats wish, but stipulate that they will not be allowed to vote for 25 years.

Why are no Democrats interested in this proposal?

Democrats know they’re losing the support of American voters because of their inability/failure to be fiscally responsible.
This is something we’ve seen with every city/state they run.

Democrats know they’re losing the support of American voters because of their inability/failure to be fiscally responsible.

They certainly do know that....fact is, they've admitted it.

"The Future of the Obama Coalition
By THOMAS B. EDSALL NOVEMBER 27, 2011 11:34 PM November 27, 2011 11:34 pm
For decades, Democrats have suffered continuous and increasingly severe losses among white voters. But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class."

The Future of the Obama Coalition

But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class.

All pretense of trying to win a majority of the white working class has been effectively jettisoned in favor of cementing a center-left coalition made up, on the one hand, of voters who have gotten ahead on the basis of educational attainment — professors, artists, designers, editors, human resources managers, lawyers, librarians, social workers, teachers and therapists — and a second, substantial constituency of lower-income voters who are disproportionately African-American and Hispanic."

The Future of the Obama Coalition

Hillary Clinton Had No Concession Speech, Blames Loss On ‘White People’ [VIDEO] Hillary Clinton Had No Concession Speech, Blames Loss On ‘White People’ [VIDEO]

24E04350-044E-4740-915C-D26C71AE474C.jpeg

Granny says, "Dat's right - dey alla buncha MS-13 gangbangers...
shocked.gif

Study: Illegal Aliens, DACA-Age Youth More than Twice as Likely to Be Convicted Criminals
January 31, 2018 - Undocumented (illegal) aliens are far more likely to commit crimes, as well as to commit serious crimes, than are U.S. citizens, a new study of 33 years of Arizona prison data reveals.
The study, “Undocumented Immigrants, U.S. Citizens, and Convicted Criminals in Arizona,” by Crime Prevention Research Center President John R. Lott, also extrapolates that data to estimate how many additional crimes were committed nationally in 2016 by illegal immigrants, if Arizona is representative of the U.S. as a whole. The study provides a uniquely accurate picture of illegal immigrant crime, its abstract notes, because it relies on comprehensive state records of every prisoner incarcerated over a 33-year period, delineated by citizenship status:

“Using newly released detailed data on all prisoners who entered the Arizona state prison from January 1985 through June 2017, we are able to separate non-U.S. citizens by whether they are illegal or legal residents. Unlike other studies, these data do not rely on self-reporting of criminal backgrounds.” If undocumented immigrants committed crime nationally as they do in Arizona, the study finds that, in 2016, they would have been responsible for:

* Over 1,000 more murders,
* 5,200 rapes,
* 8,900 robberies,
* 25,300 aggravated assaults, and
* 26,900 burglaries.

The study also concludes that Arizona’s undocumented immigrants are:

* At least 142% more likely to be convicted of crime than other Arizonans.
* Sentenced to 10.5% longer sentences than U.S. citizens, due to the greater severity of their crimes.
* 163% more likely to be convicted of 1st degree murder than are U.S. citizens
* 168% more likely to be convicted of 2nd degree murder,
* 189.6% more likely to be convicted of manslaughter.
* Undocumented immigrants are also much more likely to commit sexual offenses against minors, sexual assault, DUI, and armed robbery.
* 45.4% more likely than other criminals to have been gang members, and
* 133% more likely to receive sentencing enhancements for being classified as dangerous.

Young, DACA-age undocumented immigrants make up a four times higher percent of the prison population than their share of the overall state population, the study shows: “Young convicts are especially likely to be undocumented immigrants. Undocumented immigrants born after June 15, 1981 are eligible for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA). While undocumented immigrants from 15 to 35 years of age make up a little over two percent of the Arizona population, they make up almost 8% of the prison population. These immigrants also tend to commit more serious crimes.”

These statistics may well even underestimate the crime statistics of undocumented aliens, the study cautions: “Yet, there are several reasons that these numbers are likely to underestimate the share of crime committed by undocumented immigrants. There are dramatic differences between in the criminal histories of convicts who are U.S. citizens and undocumented immigrants.”

Study: Illegal Aliens, DACA-Age Youth More than Twice as Likely to Be Convicted Criminals

See also:

Trump Uses SOTU to Honor Parents of Teenage Girls Killed by MS-13
January 30, 2018 ) - President Donald Trump used his State of the Union address on Tuesday to call attention the victims of criminal aliens by honoring the parents of two teenage girls who were murdered by the MS-13 gang in Long Island, N.Y.
Elizabeth Alvarado, Robert Mickens, Evelyn Rodriguez, and Freddy Cuevas - the invited guests of the president - were given a standing ovation after Trump described their ordeal. The bodies of 15-year-old Nisa Mickens and 16-year-old Kayla Cuevas were found in September 2016. Both had been brutally beaten.

Authorities say Cuevas had been “marked for death” because of a feud with gang members on social media, and Mickens had just been “in the’ wrong place at the wrong time.” “Here tonight are two fathers and two mothers: Evelyn Rodriguez, Freddy Cuevas, Elizabeth Alvarado, and Robert Mickens. Their two teenage daughters -- Kayla Cuevas and Nisa Mickens -- were close friends on Long Island, but in September 2016, on the eve of Nisa's 16th birthday, neither of them came home,” Trump said. “These two precious girls were brutally murdered while walking together in their hometown. Six members of the savage gang MS-13 have been charged with Kayla and Nisa's murders. Many of these gang members took advantage of glaring loopholes in our laws to enter the country as illegal unaccompanied alien minors--and wound up in Kayla and Nisa's high school,” he said.

“Evelyn, Elizabeth, Freddy, and Robert: Tonight, everyone in this chamber is praying for you. Everyone in America is grieving for you. Please stand. Thank you very much. I want you to know that 320 million hearts are right now breaking for you. We love you. Thank you,” the president said. “Tonight, I am calling on the Congress to finally close the deadly loopholes that have allowed MS-13, and other criminals, to break into our country. We have proposed new legislation that will fix our immigration laws, and support our ICE and Border Patrol Agents, so that this cannot ever happen again,” Trump added.

Trump Uses SOTU to Honor Parents of Teenage Girls Killed by MS-13

Last edited:

The GOP along party lines just passed a tax cut bill that will bust the budget by hundreds of billions and you post that?

that is goldarn amusing.

To prove that everything Democrats do is designed to increase their power, a rightwing pundit offered this suggestion:

Give amnesty to all the immigrants, as Democrats wish, but stipulate that they will not be allowed to vote for 25 years.

The reason that the Democrats are saying no to Trump's plan for DACA it also includes border security and the end to chain migration and merit based immigration. They know the numbers. They lose more potential voters with immigration reform than the lose with giving up DACA. They have to have illegals and welfare queens coming in from shithole countries or else they have no base. They know Trump's plan will be fewer welfare queens than the number of DACA assholes.

The reason that the Democrats are saying no to Trump's plan for DACA it also includes border security and the end to chain migration and merit based immigration. They know the numbers. They lose more potential voters with immigration reform than the lose with giving up DACA. They have to have illegals and welfare queens coming in from shithole countries or else they have no base. They know Trump's plan will be fewer welfare queens than the number of DACA assholes.

The cat was out of the bag when Hussein Obama did that TV interview where he told illegal aliens to go out and vote.

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@ 1:40 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Barack Obama disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself”

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself” is clear in its intended meaning: "Go vote, illegal alien,....by that act you are as good as a citizen, and thereby eligible to vote."

He's counting on illegals to get the message, and for lying scum to swear he's not saying exactly what he is saying.

Millions of 'em did.

I guess PC finally made a thread about republicans FINALLY doing something bad.
IE supporting DACA. Even FURTHER than that and give them CITIZENSHIP.
Oh wait, she failed to do that. AGAIN.

That's what I've been saying as well.

There has to be a negative consequence for coming here illegally.

Even if you were a child at the time? You want to punish children for the sins of their parents?

Is that the "compassionate conservatism" I've heard so much about*?

*But have seen no evidence of

Even if you were a child at the time? You want to punish children for the sins of their parents?

It's not punishment. They are not entitled to become citizens in any case.

They can become legal residents, not citizens, no ability to vote.

Again, for the stupid, illegal actions need negative consequences.

Good to know that you're okay with people committing illegal activities and getting away with it.

Good to know that you're okay with people committing illegal activities and getting away with it.

If the parents were guilty of robbing a bank.....what special consideration would be given the children of said criminals?

"Why do we have to get in line behind immigrants, foreigners, when we have enough people here to fill the hospitals?" -- Larry Gonzalez, a U.S. citizen who needed a new liver, after being placed on the transplant waiting list.

Spared as children -- then cut loose

If the parents were guilty of robbing a bank.....what special consideration would be given the children of said criminals?

The parents robbed a bank. Did the children also rob a bank?

The parents entered America illegally. Did the children also enter America illegally?

Third time, for the dense: if you commit an illegal activity (which parents and children did when they entered illegally), there needs to be a negative consequence for it. Not being able to vote, yet becoming a legal resident, is a fitting consequence.

yvmv

The parents robbed a bank. Did the children also rob a bank?

The parents entered America illegally. Did the children also enter America illegally?

Third time, for the dense: if you commit an illegal activity (which parents and children did when they entered illegally), there needs to be a negative consequence for it. Not being able to vote, yet becoming a legal resident, is a fitting consequence.

yvmv

When the bank-robber parents go to jail, what happens to the children?

So you DO want to punish the children for the sins of their parents...why am I not surprised.

Forum List

Back