Understanding a psychotic Israeli settler

Yes, the media is very quiet about certain things, especially what is happening to the Christians in Muslim countries. Of course, you are not interested in that.
Christian suffering in Syria - Vatican Insider

And there is complete silence on what Israel is doing to Christians.
Give us an up to date rundown as to what Israelis are doing to Christians, Tinmore. With dates, names, incidents and the usual suspects.

You would just blow it off anyway.

If you really wanted to know, you would know it already.

And there is complete silence on what Israel is doing to Christians.
Give us an up to date rundown as to what Israelis are doing to Christians, Tinmore. With dates, names, incidents and the usual suspects.

You would just blow it off anyway.

If you really wanted to know, you would know it already.

I do know tinnie----several christian families who have fled the filth of islamic oppression to Israel------ a friend of my son-----christian from syria -----states about his family---"my father is more LIKUD than Likud-----he cannot understand why Israel lets muslims into the country" For the record---that family fled Syria a few decades ago----unrelated to the present little problems over there

Do you have a link or two which support your 1/4 khazar theory? :D
arthur koestler was hot on it....but went far too far

i just did a google; plenty of stuff there and the 25% figure somewhere neutral, wiki perhaps

i did post a good history today link before about khazars and jews.........lets see if i can find it again

here we go:
Khazaria: A Forgotten Jewish Empire | History Today

As usual, you wind up in the Nazi camp. Very strange for one who claims to be of Jewish royalty. :D

Koestler's discussion of theories about Ashkenazi descent is entirely lacking scientific or historiographical support; to the extent that Koestler referred to place-names and documentary evidence his analysis has been described as a mixture of flawed etymologies and misinterpreted primary sources.[73] Commentors have also noted that Koestler mischaracterized the sources he cited, particularly D.M. Dunlop's History of the Jewish Khazars (1954).[72] Dunlop himself stated that the theory that Eastern European Jews were the descendants of the Khazars, "... can be dealt with very shortly, because there is little evidence which bears directly upon it, and it unavoidably retains the character of a mere assumption."[74]
The Khazar theory still enjoys popularity among anti-Zionists[51] and antisemites.[76] Such proponents argue that if Ashkenazi Jews are primarily Khazar and not Semitic in origin, they would have no historical claim to Israel, nor would they be the subject of God's Biblical promise of Canaan to the Israelites, thus undermining the theological basis of both Jewish religious Zionists and Christian Zionists. In the 1970s and 80s the Khazar theory was also advanced by some Russian chauvinist antisemites, particularly the historian Lev Gumilyov, who portrayed "Judeo-Khazars" as having repeatedly sabotaged Russia's development since the 7th century.[77]

Bernard Lewis, stated in 1999:
This theory… is supported by no evidence whatsoever. It has long since been abandoned by all serious scholars in the field, including those in Arab countries, where the Khazar theory is little used except in occasional political polemics.[51]

Khazars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
sayit

i don't support the "Khazar theory" and I said so

that was indeed an anti semitic libel

only that there is significant khazar input into eastern european jewry, that's all

dont go over the top, haver

Gotta love zionists- even jews are nazis if they don't parrot whatever the official line is at the moment!!

Nazi: naht-zee; any person who does not believe in Zionistism, Jewish Supremacy and the occupation and ethnic cleansing of Palestine. Also, a Zionist of a competing type; any person who agrees with any Zionist on any point, from the fate of Arabs to the historical role of conversion to favorite tv sitcom

Gotta love zionists- even jews are nazis if they don't parrot whatever the official line is at the moment!!

Nazi: naht-zee; any person who does not believe in Zionistism, Jewish Supremacy and the occupation and ethnic cleansing of Palestine. Also, a Zionist of a competing type; any person who agrees with any Zionist on any point, from the fate of Arabs to the historical role of conversion to favorite tv sitcom
Which lexicon does this definition come from. The Pig Latin Dictionary of Blabber?

Who the fuck are you kidding? You admitted to being a neo-nazi on at least one other thread.

Hitler was the Jews' messiah, he led them to the promised land.

Forum List

Back