Understanding a psychotic Israeli settler

Yes, the media is very quiet about certain things, especially what is happening to the Christians in Muslim countries. Of course, you are not interested in that.
Christian suffering in Syria - Vatican Insider

And there is complete silence on what Israel is doing to Christians.

Or the Druze, whose existence is almost unknown United States

Yes, the media is very quiet about certain things, especially what is happening to the Christians in Muslim countries. Of course, you are not interested in that.

Or the Druze, whose existence is almost unknown United States
USA is world famous for geographical and cultural ignorance and arrogance; our beloved obama is a welcome and all to rare exception

also the bedouins, many of whom serve, like the druze, in the IDF

ethnic cleansing from the lands they roamed for centuries is their reward, right now

Last edited:
People complain that the Muslims don't rein in their freaks.

However...

The Jews don't rein in theirs.

The Christian don't rein in theirs.

The sad reality is...well...we love our freaks....kind of like "special children"....they say the stupidest things but - they're OUR freaks bless their little pointy heads - and, even if they did call for death to the (insert religion of choice) and for all (insert 4 legged mammal of choice) to be turned into sex slaves and a demand that we impose (insert religious deity commandments of choice) as the law of the land, well...they're just a little excitable but really guys - dontcha know they're right? Anyway they're OUR freaks and just a whacko minority that don't represent the whole (until we get into power) so leave them alone!
coyote that's the best post I have seen on this whole board

profoundly true at a deep level; neutral, short, pithy and funny...a perfect post

please visit us more often

a breath of fresh air!

Last edited:
Who are "they?"
probably the khazars of Central asia who converted to Judaism and ended up in the jewish stetls of eastern europe.

Maybe a quarter had that descent.

but only a quarter

plenty of MAMZERS tho... (b,stards)

Rosie thinks I am one of those.

Do you have a link or two which support your 1/4 khazar theory? :D
arthur koestler was hot on it....but went far too far

i just did a google; plenty of stuff there and the 25% figure somewhere neutral, wiki perhaps

i did post a good history today link before about khazars and jews.........lets see if i can find it again

here we go:
http://www.historytoday.com/nicolas-soteri/khazaria-forgotten-jewish-empire

Last edited:
Lots of my little relatives thru marriage went or are going to India after the military----cheap living-----easy BHANG ----Israelis feel confined in the tiny country and love to go out in the world-----India is affordable and fun (and cheap BHANG) -----that "occupier thing is nonsensical stuff cooked up by my cute little mamzer
i cerainly cooked some bhang....edible canna-piss leaves in balls for less than one cent each from our local dealer where you could smoke with the cops!

even today duing the 9 day festival of durga it is openly sold in lassi...pot flavoured yoghurt and in some indian states you can register with the authorities as a charasi; an addict and get free pot from the state government!

our israeli friends were overdosin...........too much is paranoia inducing and they had nightmares; they really did....i was lookin after a couple of them, honestly in my garden of the same whorehouse i mentioned but 12 years later

floods of tears and yells about bein told to beat up gazan women and kids as well as men

in the middle of the night; recurring and keepin us awake on the floor below them

yes i'm happy to be your very own MAMZER

maybe your teenage dalliance with a quaker goy has somehow reached across the ether to this quaker jewish mamzer

i miss my jewish MAM very much...you are too young to replace her but i wish my mom could have sworn like you...

our family would have been much healthier and i wouldn't have had to spend so much time and shekels on the-rapists!

p.s. did you read my long thesis on another thread about tamils and bengalis; aryans and dravidians?

Last edited:

there is a difference ... nobody claim that bad muslims doing good .. but you claim that some bad Isreal peoples doing is 'normal ' ..

and you are saying i can kill all innocent people because of one fcking bad person ..

Yup, the guy in the video I posted is the only bad person in Gaza

you assume that you are ' Chosen ' .. but you should know that you are the most low person now..

if you kills my mother , sister... i would say the things that guy said .. i would fck you also ..

so give up that terrorist mind .. dont be like terrorist muslims , christians , jews .. come one peace..

there is a difference ... nobody claim that bad muslims doing good .. but you claim that some bad Isreal peoples doing is 'normal ' ..

and you are saying i can kill all innocent people because of one fcking bad person ..

Yup, the guy in the video I posted is the only bad person in Gaza

you assume that you are ' Chosen ' .. but you should know that you are the most low person now..

if you kills my mother , sister... i would say the things that guy said .. i would fck you also ..

so give up that terrorist mind .. dont be like terrorist muslims , christians , jews .. come one peace..
famaturk you just repeat the same thing over and over again
and the same stuff at the end, too

honestly a tape recorder can do that............

No one understands the mind of a psychotic Israeli settler (insurgent) more, than a psychotic Iranian jihadist. Both use a religion as their legal justification for the area they live in. Both mis-represent things said in the Torah or Qu'ran to justify violence against others. And in doing so, both have combined church and state, which is not a democracy, but a theocracy.

Israel and Iran are theocracy's. The Torah and Qu'ran have no legal jurisdiction in a modern civilized society.

probably the khazars of Central asia who converted to Judaism and ended up in the jewish stetls of eastern europe.

Maybe a quarter had that descent.

but only a quarter

plenty of MAMZERS tho... (b,stards)

Rosie thinks I am one of those.

Do you have a link or two which support your 1/4 khazar theory? :D
arthur koestler was hot on it....but went far too far

i just did a google; plenty of stuff there and the 25% figure somewhere neutral, wiki perhaps

i did post a good history today link before about khazars and jews.........lets see if i can find it again

here we go:
Khazaria: A Forgotten Jewish Empire | History Today

As usual, you wind up in the Nazi camp. Very strange for one who claims to be of Jewish royalty. :D

Koestler's discussion of theories about Ashkenazi descent is entirely lacking scientific or historiographical support; to the extent that Koestler referred to place-names and documentary evidence his analysis has been described as a mixture of flawed etymologies and misinterpreted primary sources.[73] Commentors have also noted that Koestler mischaracterized the sources he cited, particularly D.M. Dunlop's History of the Jewish Khazars (1954).[72] Dunlop himself stated that the theory that Eastern European Jews were the descendants of the Khazars, "... can be dealt with very shortly, because there is little evidence which bears directly upon it, and it unavoidably retains the character of a mere assumption."[74]
The Khazar theory still enjoys popularity among anti-Zionists[51] and antisemites.[76] Such proponents argue that if Ashkenazi Jews are primarily Khazar and not Semitic in origin, they would have no historical claim to Israel, nor would they be the subject of God's Biblical promise of Canaan to the Israelites, thus undermining the theological basis of both Jewish religious Zionists and Christian Zionists. In the 1970s and 80s the Khazar theory was also advanced by some Russian chauvinist antisemites, particularly the historian Lev Gumilyov, who portrayed "Judeo-Khazars" as having repeatedly sabotaged Russia's development since the 7th century.[77]

Bernard Lewis, stated in 1999:
This theory… is supported by no evidence whatsoever. It has long since been abandoned by all serious scholars in the field, including those in Arab countries, where the Khazar theory is little used except in occasional political polemics.[51]

Khazars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

for the record-----as psychiatry is practiced WORLD WIDE----there is not a hint of psychosis in the comments made by either of the people presented in the video.

----referral to psychiatry based on "Patient believes in the bible" ----would land in the waste paper basket" referral to psychiatry based on "Patient believes in the koran" would also get dumped

Kvetch----have you ever EVEN HEARD of-----Judah Ha levi-----and his book THE KUZAREE?

for the record---there is actually no real evidence that any of today's jews are descended from "KHAZARIANS" ----there is no question that lots of todays jews are descended from converts and virtually none or none of today's arabs have any link at all to "ishmael" There is good evidence that none of today's "palestinians" have any link to the PHILISTINES ----The philistines were literate-----an actual written language----not related to arabic. Literate people do not FORGET that ------language can be written Arabic was not a written language until about 300 ad-----and even today more than half of the muslims of the world are illiterate. Ishmael was literate too----but somehow his entire family forgot

Give us an up to date rundown as to what Israelis are doing to Christians, Tinmore. With dates, names, incidents and the usual suspects.

Give us an up to date rundown as to what Israelis are doing to Christians, Tinmore. With dates, names, incidents and the usual suspects.
C'mon Tinhead, cough it up.

Forum List

Back