Understand The Danger We Are In

We have a "news" media that blatantly lies to us! Not a lie here and there about little things...but on a minute by minute basis about things of global importance!

For example, in the last week the media has been telling us that we are moving very close to the impeachment of the president of the united states. It could happen at any time now.

The truth is we are no closer to impeachment than we were a year ago...2 years ago. There has not even been a vote to formally INVESTIGATE for impeachment, or draw up articles of impeachment...nothing!

This is dangerous folks! This is the stuff of nazi germany!

Nothing you can do.
The American people are petrified of their government now.
The 2nd Amendment a paper tiger.
And their government is indeed oppressing the people at this point.
We are EXACTLY where the Founding Fathers warned of and worked hard to prevent.

But they misjudged people's ability to quickly forget history. So it's repeating.

This country is in a death spiral. what comes next gets ugly unfortunately.

Wrong dead wrong

The polls show a big gender divide and the powerful men agreeing that the deep state is guilty of high treason treason

That is something big is about to hsppen

Only the women’s vote is keeping the crooked democrats from getting destroyed

But the men have up and ready to stop the crooks and will make the women to stand down

Trump is now Andrew Jackson with the same power

The media was trying to lie their way to win

But the men’s polls show they have lost and they are in a panic knowing the men can lock them up at any time

We have a "news" media that blatantly lies to us! Not a lie here and there about little things...but on a minute by minute basis about things of global importance!

For example, in the last week the media has been telling us that we are moving very close to the impeachment of the president of the united states. It could happen at any time now.

The truth is we are no closer to impeachment than we were a year ago...2 years ago. There has not even been a vote to formally INVESTIGATE for impeachment, or draw up articles of impeachment...nothing!

I read and listen to news every day.
I did not hear or read what you are saying.
Can you please enlighten me?

Saturating the news with blatant lies 24 hours a day is not helping their cause. The number of people who believe them is shrinking. They're beginning to ask themselves a simple question: If even half of the things the media have accused him of were true, why hasn't he already been impeached? The logical answer is: They must be lying. They're losing credibility on a daily basis.

I'd like to believe line that "the american people are waking up"...but I don't....not really. I have little faith in the much-touted wisdom of the "American people" considering that a big chunk of them voted for hillary and many weren't even born in this country.

Chris Kobash ST of Kansas and lousy VP mike pence launched an investigation to this illegal votes. They got sued by their own members of their own committee.
So far none was produced so they disbanded.

Why do you lie?

:lmao:

^he says, while mindlessly parroting the things the right wing "media" (mostly entertainment sites) told him to say.

I have not heard that. I don't watch tv anymore, though. Even my NYT daily briefing I get by email doesn't say anything like that.
Without the media, neither you nor I would have a clue what anyone in our elected government was doing. We need them. We are all smart enough to notice bias and work around it.
Trashing the media is not a great idea, Thunk. Conservatives bitch about CNN and MSNBC and the op eds in WaPo, as if those are the only sources of news out there.

Without the media we'd be like populace of any dictatorship.

The majority of the news media even aside from bad examples like CNN and MSNBC all do the same things. Stir up trouble, blow things out of proportion especially if a story might have anything at all to do with racism or sexism. Like the recent nationwide coverage of that black middle schooler who lied about white students cutting her dreadlocks. Why does schoolground disputes need to be made national headlines? Why can't journalists bother to fact check?

Because white man bad, thats why.

I am familiar with that news.

They published the news right when it happened. It took more than 24 hours before they found out it was fake.
CNN published both before and after. so what’s wrong with that?

Saturating the news with blatant lies 24 hours a day is not helping their cause. The number of people who believe them is shrinking. They're beginning to ask themselves a simple question: If even half of the things the media have accused him of were true, why hasn't he already been impeached? The logical answer is: They must be lying. They're losing credibility on a daily basis.

I'd like to believe line that "the american people are waking up"...but I don't....not really. I have little faith in the much-touted wisdom of the "American people" considering that a big chunk of them voted for hillary and many weren't even born in this country.
There will always be the Trump haters that will still support anyone who runs against him even though they know they're being lied to but Trump supporters still support him and can see through the bullshit from the media. It's the independents that will sway the election and they're the ones I had in mind. Even out here in So. Ca. it's not that hard to make the case that Trump is not the monster the media are trying to paint him as.

Oh cry me river. I’m from California.

Trumpits is close to a monster. The most corrupted, disgusting, unhinged, bastard POTUS ever.

1. How many people never heard that Trump annihilated 97% of ISIS in his first year in office?

How many people missed the passage of "THE FIRST STEP ACT" where even Van Jones was in the oval office praising Trump?

How many people don't know the names christopher steele or fusion GPS?

Lies of omission are still lies!

1. Trump picked up where Obama left off when eliminating the ISIS. Trump is only getting the credits but the major efforts came from Obama.

Why do you lie?

Last edited:

Chris Kobash ST of Kansas and lousy VP mike pence launched an investigation to this illegal votes. They got sued by their own members of their own committee.

Why do you lie?

I was confused at first how Kobach and Pence is related to what I said then I realized you think I was talking about illegal aliens voting. I'm not. I'm talking about stupid, debased and crazy people voting.

Why do you lie?

I was confused at first how Kobach and Pence is related to what I said then I realized you think I was talking about illegal aliens voting. I'm not. I'm talking about stupid, debased and crazy people voting.

You were talking about illegal aliens that votes for Hillary.

Kobach and Pence investigate illegal alien voters against Hillary during the 2016 presidential election. None was produce came out bogus.

^he says, while mindlessly parroting the things the right wing "media" (mostly entertainment sites) told him to say.
There is no "right wing media". Who do you think you're fooling?

Why do you lie?

You were talking about illegal aliens that votes for Hillary.

Kobach and Pence investigate illegal alien voters against Hillary during the 2016 presidential election. None was produce came out bogus.

no, i wasn't. i was talking about the rank and file democrat voter and the low-iq american masses who think what the TV tells them to think.

Why do you lie?

Exactly

A few snips of McCarthys letter to pelosi...

“Unfortunately, you have given no clear indication as to how your impeachment inquiry will proceed – including whether key historical precedents or basic standards of due process will be observed,” McCarthy said in his letter. “In addition, the swiftness and recklessness with which you have proceeded has already resulted in committee chairs attempting to limit minority participation in scheduled interviews, calling into question the integrity of such an inquiry.”

========================================

Citing House Rules X and XI, McCaul said that until Congress members from both parties vote to create a special impeachment task force to carry out proceedings, “Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff lacks the jurisdiction to investigate the Department of State’s conduct of United States foreign policy toward Ukraine. That prerogative belongs to our Members.”

“Official impeachment inquiries are initiated by the adoption of a House resolution empowering or creating a committee or task force to undertake such activities,” McCaul continued. “In both the Nixon and Clinton cases, the Judiciary Committee debated and reported a resolution authorizing the Judiciary Committee to investigate whether there were sufficient grounds to impeach the President, which was then debated and voted on by the full House of Representatives. There have been no such debates or votes in this Congress.”

McCarthy calls on Pelosi to suspend Trump impeachment inquiry, accuses her of 'recklessness'

Less than 50%

From Mccarthy what do you expect? Do you except anything honest coming from these dogs?

“Unfortunately, you have given no clear indication as to how your impeachment inquiry will proceed – including whether key historical precedents or basic standards of due process will be observed,” McCarthy said in his letter. “In addition, the swiftness and recklessness with which you have proceeded has already resulted in committee chairs attempting to limit minority participation in scheduled interviews, calling into question the integrity of such an inquiry.”

Citing House Rules X and XI, McCaul said that until Congress members from both parties vote to create a special impeachment task force to carry out proceedings, “Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff lacks the jurisdiction to investigate the Department of State’s conduct of United States foreign policy toward Ukraine. That prerogative belongs to our Members.”

“Official impeachment inquiries are initiated by the adoption of a House resolution empowering or creating a committee or task force to undertake such activities,” McCaul continued. “In both the Nixon and Clinton cases, the Judiciary Committee debated and reported a resolution authorizing the Judiciary Committee to investigate whether there were sufficient grounds to impeach the President, which was then debated and voted on by the full House of Representatives. There have been no such debates or votes in this Congress.”

McCarthy calls on Pelosi to suspend Trump impeachment inquiry, accuses her of 'recklessness'

Less than 50%

From Mccarthy what do you expect? Do you except anything honest coming from these dogs?

The problem is stoopid CRAZY people voting

Voting to mass murder innocent us citizens with abortion

Democrats are crazy people !!

And must be stopped

There will always be the Trump haters that will still support anyone who runs against him even though they know they're being lied to but Trump supporters still support him and can see through the bullshit from the media. It's the independents that will sway the election and they're the ones I had in mind. Even out here in So. Ca. it's not that hard to make the case that Trump is not the monster the media are trying to paint him as.

Lots of you likes Trump because of his charisma....
It doesn’t matter if he is a liar, hypocrite or just plain dishonest con man or stupid domestic or foreign policies.

Let me give you an example. You are from southern Ca with a big problem of smog. Trump EPA policies is to create more smog...... Are you aware of that?

He did that only just because he wants to do it. No explanation.

Governor Newsom just sued his ass..

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

This post is a load of manure.

Less than 50%

The problem is stoopid CRAZY people voting

Voting to mass murder innocent us citizens with abortion

Democrats are crazy people !!

And must be stopped

Fascist.

Forum List

Back