Understand The Danger We Are In (Part 2)

I watched the damned hearings. Not one of the fact witnesses had facts. All they presented were opinions.

You are most certainly stupid, but I am not .

Repeating Trump's crazy rhetoric doesn't make it true.

I'm repeating what fact witnesses said. Dumbass.

You're repeating the Trump spin on what witnesses said. There are truly two totally different realities now. Believing all of Trump's lies has warped your brain.

No, I am not. I am repeating what I witnessed with my own eyes and ears.

You have to rely on outright lies to support your BS narrative.

Your response is sad, but not surprising. I'm familiar with idiots that say red traffic lights and rainy days are liberal schemes to hurt Trump.
You are one sad puppy. This is not one of your better days.

You haven't read the report released today.

I watched the damned hearings. Not one of the fact witnesses had facts. All they presented were opinions.

You're repeating the Trump spin on what witnesses said. There are truly two totally different realities now. Believing all of Trump's lies has warped your brain.
Do you think you could be misled on what witnesses said and the "spin?" I believe I am more of a realist than you are. I acknowledge that Trumps rhetoric is provocative, but Adam Shiff is doing quite a bit of spin..you have to admit that.

I don't see it. Schiff is focusing on Trump's behavior, but I don't see any distortion of context in his questions. On the other hand, Trump and his supporters can't do any better than to belittle and insult the witnesses. Most were appointed by him.

Wow. And you don't have a problem with rump saying the media is an enemy of the people? Your hypocrisy is amazing.
So is yours, ABNORMAL...
43je6at.jpg

No, I am not. I am repeating what I witnessed with my own eyes and ears.

You have to rely on outright lies to support your BS narrative.

Your response is sad, but not surprising. I'm familiar with idiots that say red traffic lights and rainy days are liberal schemes to hurt Trump.

Yes, you are an idiot. Doesn't negate that the witnesses were shit and didn't support the schitt show.

Like I said. Trump reality doesn't allow for anything that doesn't praise him. I don't think you are worth interacting with.

Do you think you could be misled on what witnesses said and the "spin?" I believe I am more of a realist than you are. I acknowledge that Trumps rhetoric is provocative, but Adam Shiff is doing quite a bit of spin..you have to admit that.

I don't see it. Schiff is focusing on Trump's behavior, but I don't see any distortion of context in his questions. On the other hand, Trump and his supporters can't do any better than to belittle and insult the witnesses. Most were appointed by him.
What behavior did Shiff point out that rose to the level of impeachment?

Sorry, Bulldog, I didn't get your res;ponse. What behavior did Shiff point out that rose to the level of impeachment?

Sorry, Bulldog, I didn't get your res;ponse. What behavior did Shiff point out that rose to the level of impeachment?
I don't think BULLDOG is going to respond to this because they HAVE NO response. You've probably noticed by now that BULLDOG is dim, QUITE dim.

Bribery and obstruction have both been thoroughly proven.

Bribery? LOL

Obstruction of Hillary is still not a crime

Bribery? LOL

"BUT HILLARY" posts go here.

Typical Trump supporter. You refuse to even consider the fact that opposition to Trump is because of his behavior. I guess the idea that he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose any support isn't so far fetched after all.

Typical fascist, you refuse to even admit that no evidence has ever been presented of criminal activity by Trump, and actively ignore real evidence of your sides criminal activity.

You haven't read the report released today.

who are you considering to be "fact witnesses"?

Wow. And you don't have a problem with rump saying the media is an enemy of the people? Your hypocrisy is amazing.
As it is currently invoked, the media IS the enemy of the people. It is the media that beleives they are qualified to determine what is best for America and who should be running the show, at their behest.

How can you be blind to the fact that every politician, regardless of party, is terrified that the media will destroy their careers? Or how ordinary people can and often are, destroyed by anyone, politician or citizen, who dares question their narrative.

They have not.

Bribery? LOL

And who were the participants in the bribery crime?

Bulldog - compare the 2 statements.

Fake news media is the enemy of the people.
News media is the enemy of the people.

The MSM edited out ONE word and completely changed the context.

This happens multiple times a day...and THAT'S only the ones I catch!

Oh dude ........ I know you watched Hannity. How many times does he broadcast fake news?
You like and and loves it you don’t even know the difference.

As it is currently invoked, the media IS the enemy of the people. It is the media that beleives they are qualified to determine what is best for America and who should be running the show, at their behest.

How can you be blind to the fact that every politician, regardless of party, is terrified that the media will destroy their careers? Or how ordinary people can and often are, destroyed by anyone, politician or citizen, who dares question their narrative.

We don’t control the media here in
America because of freedom of speech.

But Trump clearly wants to control the media and dictate what he wants to be broadcast..... Evidence? Look how he attacked FOX News when Fox broadcasting democrats.

2. Fake news only because Trump doesn’t like the news.

3. Politicians are not scared of media unless they are GOPs scared of CNN getting interrogated. That is why scaliase or McCarthy and others has not given an interview to CNN except Fox.

We don’t control the media here in
America because of freedom of speech.

But Trump clearly wants to control the media and dictate what he wants to be broadcast..... Evidence? Look how he attacked FOX News when Fox broadcasting democrats.

2. Fake news only because Trump doesn’t like the news.

3. Politicians are not scared of media unless they are GOPs scared of CNN getting interrogated. That is why scaliase or McCarthy and others has not given an interview to CNN except Fox.
I'm not asking for control of the media. I'm saying they need to be exposed for what they are.

When people fear to speak up because of the media and its power to intimidate and silence critics, it is a problem. This amounts to the oppression of speech.

It should be a crime to doxx people for speaking out against the media, against Democrats, against the progressive policy.

There is only one way to combat it. Turn the tables on them.

Forum List

Back