Understand The Danger We Are In (Part 2)

Wow. And you don't have a problem with rump saying the media is an enemy of the people? Your hypocrisy is amazing.
You really don't get it, do you? Just who leaks to the chosen media outlets? Get a clue!!!

Seems like Trump's hand chosen people have done most of the leaking lately. His own people are disgusted with him. What does that tell you?

His own people are not disgusted with him where do you get these conspiracy theories?

Wow. And you don't have a problem with rump saying the media is an enemy of the people? Your hypocrisy is amazing.
You really don't get it, do you? Just who leaks to the chosen media outlets? Get a clue!!!

Seems like Trump's hand chosen people have done most of the leaking lately. His own people are disgusted with him. What does that tell you?

His own people are not disgusted with him where do you get these conspiracy theories?
Then who is releasing all the absurd stories about his behavior that only his inner circle would be able to witness?

Republicans when it is in their favor
And
Democrats when it is in their favor
And
Trump when it is in his favor?:dunno:

The more sunshine for we the people, the better! As far as I am concerned!!! Unless of course t is defense top SECRET.

When they propagandize in an effort to topple a legit president they absolutely are an enemy of the people.

Typical Trump supporter. You refuse to even consider the fact that opposition to Trump is because of his behavior. I guess the idea that he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose any support isn't so far fetched after all.

When they propagandize in an effort to topple a legit president they absolutely are an enemy of the people.

Typical Trump supporter. You refuse to even consider the fact that opposition to Trump is because of his behavior. I guess the idea that he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose any support isn't so far fetched after all.

You do realize that it was not Candidate Trump that offered that observation originally, but the media, yes?

While it was not true before - rested assured that after 3 years of you all trying to overturn my (and 63 million others, votes)
He could shoot everyone on 5th avenue and not lose any support.

You do realize that it was not Candidate Trump that offered that observation originally, but the media, yes?

While it was not true before - rested assured that after 3 years of you all trying to overturn my (and 63 million others, votes)
You won't get an argument from me that trump says some stupid things, but you will. get an argument if you think he hasn't accomplished great things.

Then who is releasing all the absurd stories about his behavior that only his inner circle would be able to witness?
You know full well that he doesn't care who is around when he says some of his absurd things.

Buckle your seatbelts folks...Shit's about to get turbulent!

heard it all from the Birthers .....

Birther-billboard-007.jpg

foxnation-20090720-birther.jpg

Y6NGICXNYFMIVZMDFU5M2HHUYQ.jpg

that amounted to j*ck sh*t

~S~

Typical fascist, you refuse to even admit that no evidence has ever been presented of criminal activity by Trump, and actively ignore real evidence of your sides criminal activity.

Typical fascist, you refuse to even admit that no evidence has ever been presented of criminal activity by Trump, and actively ignore real evidence of your sides criminal activity.

You haven't read the report released today.

You won't get an argument from me that trump says some stupid things, but you will. get an argument if you think he hasn't accomplished great things.

Still, Trump didn't say it.

I watched the damned hearings. Not one of the fact witnesses had facts. All they presented were opinions.

You are most certainly stupid, but I am not .

I watched the damned hearings. Not one of the fact witnesses had facts. All they presented were opinions.

Repeating Trump's crazy rhetoric doesn't make it true.

I'm repeating what fact witnesses said. Dumbass.

You're repeating the Trump spin on what witnesses said. There are truly two totally different realities now. Believing all of Trump's lies has warped your brain.

You're repeating the Trump spin on what witnesses said. There are truly two totally different realities now. Believing all of Trump's lies has warped your brain.

No, I am not. I am repeating what I witnessed with my own eyes and ears.

You have to rely on outright lies to support your BS narrative.

Do you think you could be misled on what witnesses said and the "spin?" I believe I am more of a realist than you are. I acknowledge that Trumps rhetoric is provocative, but Adam Shiff is doing quite a bit of spin..you have to admit that.

Your response is sad, but not surprising. I'm familiar with idiots that say red traffic lights and rainy days are liberal schemes to hurt Trump.

Your response is sad, but not surprising. I'm familiar with idiots that say red traffic lights and rainy days are liberal schemes to hurt Trump.

Yes, you are an idiot. Doesn't negate that the witnesses were shit and didn't support the schitt show.

Forum List

Back