Underground Labor Force Is Rising To The Surface

And don't even tell me I don't know what I am talking about because I am Hispanic and of Mexican descent.

I find it interesting how many Latinos I've worked with over the years who see what a threat illegal immigration poses to their economic standard, and that of their children. As long as multinational corporations can import cheap labor, wages will remain stagnant, and the people who will be damaged the most are America's poor minority populations, particularly in inner city areas where the struggle is so desperate.

Furthermore, think about areas where people are the poorest, where illegal populations tend to cluster. Those are also the areas with the highest unemployment, the most overcrowded/underperforming schools, and the least access to services and healthcare. Illegal immigration creates a system of competition for access to a good education and a job FOR OUR MOST VULNERABLE AMERICANS.

I do not, for the life of me, understand how the no-borders crowd can fail to miss that the people who are hurt most by illegal immigration ARE OUR POOR PEOPLE.

Illegal immigration actually helps the wealthy and the middle class, but it strips away opportunities for the poor to climb economically. In places like Miami, Houston, Los Angeles, etc., areas with heavy illegal immigrant populations, look at what has happened to the black communities and the Chicanos. They have fallen behind economically just when they were starting to make real gains.

You want to see what illegal immigration has done? Spend some time in Compton or Watts. Or Miami Gardens, Florida. Or the north side of Houston.

Last edited:
I don't think he/she caught the sarcastic tone.

Are you certain it was sarcasim?

fyi: "Stated very simply, a person who uses sarcasm to gain effect is nothing more than a verbal bully. Sarcasm is generated from a pessimistic outlook. And at its core sarcasm is the by-product of a judgmental nature. It is acting on a damaged perspective of reality or outlook " Dr. Williams

fyi: "Stated very simply, a person who uses sarcasm to gain effect is nothing more than a verbal bully. Sarcasm is generated from a pessimistic outlook. And at its core sarcasm is the by-product of a judgmental nature. It is acting on a damaged perspective of reality or outlook " Dr. Williams

boo de fucking hoo. People who believe in the concept of verbal bullying on an ANONYMOUS internet forum should probably wrap themselves in bubble wrap and never leave Disney.com | The Official Home Page For All Things Disney.

boo de fucking hoo. People who believe in the concept of verbal bullying on an ANONYMOUS internet forum should probably wrap themselves in bubble wrap and never leave Disney.com | The Official Home Page For All Things Disney.

Sarcasm as well as ridicule, parody and turning the opponent's position into a joke are all legitimate forms of argument.

Without them we have no satire and no way to strongly verbalize impressions we feel need to be corrected in others, or points of our own we wish to get across but cannot be factually "proven", such as whether Americans have the constitutional right to own weapons not in existence when the Constitution was written.

They may or may not make their point, they may or may not be skillfully written, they may even be wrong, but the legitimacy of the form is absolute.

It is important to distinguish between verbal bullying and sarcasm. I find many posts on this thread lacking this distinction.

It is important to distinguish between verbal bullying and sarcasm. I find many posts on this thread lacking this distinction.

Bullying is a very real issue, and it impacts people in their real lives. If you feel that you are being "bullied" in an online message board, where no one knows your real identity, let me recommend that you get offline and get a life.

Would it equally scare you if I told you I visited Pakistan when I was 18? I did. Chuckie Baldwin is not on my ballot. Sorry, I will have to stick with the man in my opinion is the best viable candidate- Barack HUSSEIN Obama! *wink*

what would scare me would be if you traveled to Pakistan in 1981 and you are a U.S. Citizen......................Nobody who was a U.S. Citizen could travel to Pakistan on a U.S. Passport in 1981.............Pakistan would arrest and detain you until they could find transport for you, you might travel for a couple of days by car or bus to the nearest border that would allow you to enter their country.............

and-----

Sarcasm as well as ridicule, parody and turning the opponent's position into a joke are all legitimate forms of argument.

Without them we have no satire and no way to strongly verbalize impressions we feel need to be corrected in others, or points of our own we wish to get across but cannot be factually "proven", such as whether Americans have the constitutional right to own weapons not in existence when the Constitution was written.

They may or may not make their point, they may or may not be skillfully written, they may even be wrong, but the legitimacy of the form is absolute.

Plagiarize much? You lifted thoes statements from; "Wanderingspryle" and, "DAX" the Administrator.
On this forum. :clap2:

Seven Page Obama Vetting Questionaire - Fool Moon

Last edited:

Forum List

Back