Underground Labor Force Is Rising To The Surface

The number of illegal immigrants in the United States may be as high as 20 million people, more than double the official 9 million people estimated by the Census Bureau 1/3/05

Last year I tried to tell everybody , that there were atleast 28 million illegal aliens in this country....when everybody in Washington was saying 12 million I knew better..Remember I work construction and I have to work around these people................every day I see Citizens turned away from jobsites and yet if they are mexicanish speakers only, they can walk onto the job and be working that day...............

They're illegal aliens. There's no way to know how many there are.

All you can do is keep hitting on the ridiculous percentage of crime that is committed by them, and the horrible burden they place on our prisons and our medical programs.

The number of illegal immigrants in the United States may be as high as 20 million people, more than double the official 9 million people estimated by the Census Bureau 1/3/05

Last year I tried to tell everybody , that there were atleast 28 million illegal aliens in this country....when everybody in Washington was saying 12 million I knew better..Remember I work construction and I have to work around these people................every day I see Citizens turned away from jobsites and yet if they are mexicanish speakers only, they can walk onto the job and be working that day...............

I have friends who work in the contruction industry. One of them lost his job to illegals. One job they worked on, the people working on the house across the street belonged to MS-13. They came over and threatened the supervisor and our friends had to find another job.

I have another friend that has worked as a maid for years. She has tourette's syndrom and even though she has a degree, she's had difficulty getting a job in her field. Twice she's been pushed out of her job as a maid by hispanics. They come in and take over and when hours have to be cut, they cut the hours for the Americans until they can no longer make enough to live on and they have to move on.

I don't know if these hispanics are legal or illegal but I do know that they are not only taking jobs Americans WILL do, they are taking jobs AWAY from Americans. They are also bringing down our wages.

I have friends who work in the contruction industry. One of them lost his job to illegals. One job they worked on, the people working on the house across the street belonged to MS-13. They came over and threatened the supervisor and our friends had to find another job.

You folks remember me telling you the revolution was going to come to us in the form of criminals?

There it is.

Now what those gangsters did is both a crime AND a revolutionary act, too.

Basically what these gangsters seem to be is an undeclared civil war.

Hey, that's just what happens when civil authority is breaking down, folks.

People take matters into their own hands.

I have another friend that has worked as a maid for years. She has tourette's syndrom and even though she has a degree, she's had difficulty getting a job in her field. Twice she's been pushed out of her job as a maid by hispanics. They come in and take over and when hours have to be cut, they cut the hours for the Americans until they can no longer make enough to live on and they have to move on.

I don't know if these hispanics are legal or illegal but I do know that they are not only taking jobs Americans WILL do, they are taking jobs AWAY from Americans. They are also bringing down our wages.

I understand your anger Sheila. But look at it this way, Fat Cats like CEO's of companies of MickyD's that hire and fire Americans, and hire illegal foreigners...knowingly do so because their greed dictates them to do so. Fat Cats are usually well protected. Take for instance the government bailout. These greedy guys are receiving multi million dollar bonus' OUT of the $7bil package deal. ALL right under the nosies of our lovely Congress and Senate...and Pres. This whole thing was a bi partisan F UP! This same operation is allowed to exist in the job market...greedy company owners hiring cheap labor to pad their own pockets. What is ironic, is most the people I know who are passionate about reducing and or eliminating illegal foreigners working in the USA do not support the one candidate, Barack Obama, who at least in words, wants to kick these fat cats to the curb.

Last edited:
not only are they driving wages down in the construction but also in landscaping. americans cant match their prices..since we are unable to live 20 to a house and eat on 20 dollars a week to send money back to mexico. some mexicans do good work...most dont. we have them in construction....roofing mostly...some framing...lots in landscaping...and christmas trees...but as i said earlier..we are seeing less mexicans than a few years ago. they seem to be moving into other areas..or going back to mexico.

I understand your anger Sheila. But look at it this way, Fat Cats like CEO's of companies of MickyD's that hire and fire Americans, and hire illegal foreigners...knowingly do so because their greed dictates them to do so. Fat Cats are usually well protected. Take for instance the government bailout. These greedy guys are receiving multi million dollar bonus' OUT of the $7bil package deal. ALL right under the nosies of our lovely Congress and Senate...and Pres. This whole thing was a bi partisan F UP! This same operation is allowed to exist in the job market...greedy company owners hiring cheap labor to pad their own pockets. What is ironic, is most the people I know who are passionate about reducing and or eliminating illegal foreigners working in the USA do not support the one candidate, Barack Obama, who at least in words, wants to kick these fat cats to the curb.

LOL, that's because Obama is lying through his teeth. Besides, he's not even eligible to be president. Don't take it personally, I don't think McCain is either. These are the two worst candidates in the HISTORY of our nation. Barack is all in favor of these bigwigs, though he talks tough. He also scares the sh*t out of me. The man visited Pakistan at the age of 20 on an Indonesian passport. His supporters include terrorists and muslim terrorists at that.

I'm voting for Chuck Baldwin.

BTW, I agree the greedy CEOs are just as responsible for this mess as our government and the illegals themselves, so are those who rent to them and those who sell to them and those that knowingly help them in any way shape or form.

LOL, that's because Obama is lying through his teeth. Besides, he's not even eligible to be president. Don't take it personally, I don't think McCain is either. These are the two worst candidates in the HISTORY of our nation. Barack is all in favor of these bigwigs, though he talks tough. He also scares the sh*t out of me. The man visited Pakistan at the age of 20 on an Indonesian passport. His supporters include terrorists and muslim terrorists at that.

I'm voting for Chuck Baldwin.

BTW, I agree the greedy CEOs are just as responsible for this mess as our government and the illegals themselves, so are those who rent to them and those who sell to them and those that knowingly help them in any way shape or form.

Would it equally scare you if I told you I visited Pakistan when I was 18? I did. Chuckie Baldwin is not on my ballot. Sorry, I will have to stick with the man in my opinion is the best viable candidate- Barack HUSSEIN Obama! *wink*

Would it equally scare you if I told you I visited Pakistan when I was 18? I did. Chuckie Baldwin is not on my ballot. Sorry, I will have to stick with the man in my opinion is the best viable candidate- Barack HUSSEIN Obama! *wink*

If you did it on an Indonesian Passport, if your father was muslim, if you helped campaign for a muslim to become president of Kenya, raising $1,000,000 for him, and when that candidate didn't win, civil war broke out and churches were burned with people inside them, and you were running for POTUS, heck yeah!

I just heard on a national news channel that Obama has 70% of the Hispanic vote and McCain carrys 25%. Obama campaign has given ACORN $800,000.00 this year. ACORN is involved in voter fraud swaying towards Obama.

ObamafulllengthMuslimdress.jpg

Last edited:
I just heard on a national news channel that Obama has 70% of the Hispanic vote and McCain carrys 25%. Obama campaign has given ACORN $800,000.00 this year. ACORN is involved in voter fraud swaying towards Obama.

ObamafulllengthMuslimdress.jpg

AND what does this "stunning" news piece have to do with the title of this thread...Underground Labor Force Is Rising To The Surface?

If you did it on an Indonesian Passport, if your father was muslim, if you helped campaign for a muslim to become president of Kenya, raising $1,000,000 for him, and when that candidate didn't win, civil war broke out and churches were burned with people inside them, and you were running for POTUS, heck yeah!

Yeah, HECK YA! You BETCHA! *wink wink*. Those darn Muslims, who do they think they are thinking they have religious freedom in the US of A. I thought we were Quakers or something.

Yeah, HECK YA! You BETCHA! *wink wink*. Those darn Muslims, who do they think they are thinking they have religious freedom in the US of A. I thought we were Quakers or something.

Uh...so you think that burning churches with people inside them is "religious freedom"?????

Uh...so you think that burning churches with people inside them is "religious freedom"?????

One of my new favorite shows on TV is the Mike Huckabee Show on Fox News. Now I do not agree with Huckabee on many issues, but he is kind, allowing his guests to speak...showing respect for those opposite his view like Bill Maher. Last evening's show was interesting because Mike and Bill discussed religion. Bill of course brought up your point, how can God allow atrocities like burning of churches...etc...under the banner of religion. Mike countered that point, with goodness religion has brought mankind. They were not speaking exclusively about Christianity.

While I agree with you Sheila, church burnings are horrible, I also recognize Muslims do not have a monopoly on "religious hate crimes". Take a long look at the USA...and tell me burning of "black churches" in the South by Christians were done with love for this country.

Barack Obama does not represent this kind of hate any more than you or I.

Billiegoatgruff74, Chocobrun, Grismonda, (all the same)

It means that Obama will fight to give Amnesty to all illegal aliens in the country. The minute the illegal aliens have a Green Card they’ll all be legally eligible for welfare, social service, medicare and public housing. They can sponsor up to 9 relative each, so that they can also join in the welfare-give-away. Some will have ageing parents and young children they left behind in their countries of origin for the American taxpayer's to support!

The Bear Sterns report no doubt was for determining how many illegal aliens could buy houses with the bogus loans the banks gave them. The illegal aliens didn't even need jobs or citizenship or an address to qualify for these loans. That's what caused the housing crisis when the illegal aliens didn't get Amnesty they fled leaving behind unpaid mortgages, credit card bills, car payment and personal loans.

Get Ready For Your Taxes To Go Up If Obama Win Office!
100cbf4a.jpg

Last edited:
One of my new favorite shows on TV is the Mike Huckabee Show on Fox News. Now I do not agree with Huckabee on many issues, but he is kind, allowing his guests to speak...showing respect for those opposite his view like Bill Maher. Last evening's show was interesting because Mike and Bill discussed religion. Bill of course brought up your point, how can God allow atrocities like burning of churches...etc...under the banner of religion. Mike countered that point, with goodness religion has brought mankind. They were not speaking exclusively about Christianity.

While I agree with you Sheila, church burnings are horrible, I also recognize Muslims do not have a monopoly on "religious hate crimes". Take a long look at the USA...and tell me burning of "black churches" in the South by Christians were done with love for this country.

Barack Obama does not represent this kind of hate any more than you or I.

Please, Barack Obama campaigned for Odinga. Odinga was responsible for the churches burning, and YOU claim it's "religous freedom".

I spoke out against the mosques being burned after 9/11 too, but you, and everyone of Obama's supporters are supporting someone that supported Odinga who was responsible for the burning of Christains alive. $1,000,000 is a heck of a lot of money in Kenya and that's what Obama raised for that man. Obama is just as responsible for those churches burning as Odinga and the ones who actually did the burning.

Please, Barack Obama campaigned for Odinga. Odinga was responsible for the churches burning, and YOU claim it's "religous freedom".

I spoke out against the mosques being burned after 9/11 too, but you, and everyone of Obama's supporters are supporting someone that supported Odinga who was responsible for the burning of Christains alive. $1,000,000 is a heck of a lot of money in Kenya and that's what Obama raised for that man. Obama is just as responsible for those churches burning as Odinga and the ones who actually did the burning.

You don't have the right to tell me how I think or put words in my mouth. I was speaking of the atrocities those of different faiths direct to those that are different than themselves. This has been going on for centuries. It will not end. Religion is a dicey business. Now, until you post facts along with your opinions, I see no reason to take the time to respond to you.

Forum List

Back