Undercover Boss

Here it is...Friday, May 10th is the special episode where we'll find out what happened to Jacqueline, who got fired on Undercover Boss!

CATCH UP WITH THE MOST INTRIGUING “UNDERCOVER BOSS” EMPLOYEES FROM ALL FOUR SEASONS OF THE SERIES, ON “UNDERCOVER BOSS: EPIC EMPLOYEES,” FRIDAY, MAY 10

Featuring Employees from 7-Eleven, Boston Market, Checkers, Diamond Resorts International, Herschend Family Entertainment, Modell’s Sporting Goods, Philly Pretzel, Retro Fitness and Waste Management

This special episode of UNDERCOVER BOSS features updates on some of the most intriguing employees who have appeared on the show and how the experience impacted their life. Employees include a Philly Pretzel employee who went from minimum wage worker to franchise owner and a Modell’s Sporting Goods employee who has moved out of a homeless shelter and into her very own home. Also, disgraced employees share the aftermath of getting fired, on UNDERCOVER BOSS: EPIC EMPLOYEES, Friday, May 10 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

The employees who will be featured in UNDERCOVER BOSS: EPIC EMPLOYEES include:

Igor: Worked with Joe DePinto, CEO and President of 7-Eleven

Ronnie: Worked with Sara Bittorf, Chief Brand Officer of Boston Market

Johanna: Worked with Rick Silva, President and CEO of Checkers & Rally’s

Randy: Worked with Stephen J. Cloobeck, Chairman and CEO of Diamond Resorts International

Veronica: Worked with Stephen J. Cloobeck, Chairman and CEO of Diamond Resorts International (“Diamond Resorts: Take 2”

Albert: Worked with Joel Manby, President and CEO of Herschend Family Entertainment

Angel: Worked with Mitchell B. Modell, CEO of Modell’s Sporting Goods

Marques: Worked with Dan DiZio, CEO and Co-Founder of the Philly Pretzel Factory

Jacqueline: Worked with Eric Casaburi, CEO of Retro Fitness

Walter: Worked with Larry O'Donnell, the President and C.O.O. of Waste Management

I watched this show a couple times a long time ago. I couldn't get over the feeling that it is not real.
I mean....the made over CEO's were sometimes so OBVIOUSLY fake looking that you would have to have glaucoma and have blinding cataracts not to see that is a wig...those glasses look about as real as a wooden nickel...etc. etc. I mean how on earth did they not know this person is wearing a wig, false eyebrows etc.?

I watched this show a couple times a long time ago. I couldn't get over the feeling that it is not real.
I mean....the made over CEO's were sometimes so OBVIOUSLY fake looking that you would have to have glaucoma and have blinding cataracts not to see that is a wig...those glasses look about as real as a wooden nickel...etc. etc. I mean how on earth did they not know this person is wearing a wig, false eyebrows etc.?

I know what you mean, but I think they've gotten better with the disguises. This last one where the CEO of a fitness place fired one of the employees on-air...his disguise was very good and I thought quite natural-looking.

The thing I wonder...now that the show has been on a while and people know about it, wouldn't you be a little suspicious if some person came to your work place to...um...do a documentary or something, with a camera crew along? Wouldn't you be thinking, "Hmmm...I wonder if this is Undercover Boss?" I would. And I'd be acting accordingly, you betcha, working really hard, being very kind and cheerful and making sure to have some sad personal story to share with the possible undercover boss. Some sad situation that could be fixed with a large influx of cash. : )

But the girl who got herself fired...I don't think she was the least bit suspicious it was Undercover Boss. If the thought did cross her mind and she still acted like that, she's really, really stupid.

Last edited:
UNDERCOVER BOSS fans, take note! It is airing at 8:00 p.m. TONIGHT, Friday, May 3...an original episode. It will NOT be airing on Sunday May 5th because The Amazing Race 2-hour finale will air on that date. : )

I know what you mean, but I think they've gotten better with the disguises. This last one where the CEO of a fitness place fired one of the employees on-air...his disguise was very good and I thought quite natural-looking.

The thing I wonder...now that the show has been on a while and people know about it, wouldn't you be a little suspicious if some person came to your work place to...um...do a documentary or something, with a camera crew along? Wouldn't you be thinking, "Hmmm...I wonder if this is Undercover Boss?" I would. And I'd be acting accordingly, you betcha, working really hard, being very kind and cheerful and making sure to have some sad personal story to share with the possible undercover boss. Some sad situation that could be fixed with a large influx of cash. : )

But the girl who got herself fired...I don't think she was the least bit suspicious it was Undercover Boss. If the thought did cross her mind and she still acted like that, she's really, really stupid.

Well after several "reality" shows have now done a little admitting of staging - I have little faith in any of these shows. I knew there was something up with Storage Wars before they admitted to pre-staging the lockers...and then when Pawn Stars admitted producers actively "recruit" people to bring in interesting things (they are all real, just not walk ins like the show infers)...after this - I have little doubt there is some unreality about all reality shows.

It's not on here yet but I don't mind spoilers. PLEASE tell me they didn't give that bitch Jaqueline another chance...and that she is still looking for work because nobody will hire her due to recognizing her as The Bitch.

I bet they give her a second chance. Maybe send her to training camp.

PS- tonight when they announced "coming up next week", they showed clips from tonight's show LOL.

Well after several "reality" shows have now done a little admitting of staging - I have little faith in any of these shows. I knew there was something up with Storage Wars before they admitted to pre-staging the lockers...and then when Pawn Stars admitted producers actively "recruit" people to bring in interesting things (they are all real, just not walk ins like the show infers)...after this - I have little doubt there is some unreality about all reality shows.

Well, there are reality shows, and then there are reality shows. Surivor and The Amazing Race, for example, are a cut above shows like Storage Wars and Pawn Stars. Waaaaayyyyyy above. Not even in the same league.

I bet they give her a second chance. Maybe send her to training camp.

PS- tonight when they announced "coming up next week", they showed clips from tonight's show LOL.

That MAY have been an error on the part of your local CBS station. Not like CBS to make an error like that. I have it recorded and haven't finished watching it...I'll see if that was the same in my area. Matter of fact, I think I'll watch it right now! :)

Okay....I watched it.

At the very end of the show I see what you mean... they did have some scenes that were from the show that just aired. Kind of odd. But after they came back from a commercial break they showed scenes from "next week's show" and it was for the "Epic Employees" show that will air next week. So there may have been an error at your local station if they did not show that.

Last edited:
Well, there are reality shows, and then there are reality shows. Surivor and The Amazing Race, for example, are a cut above shows like Storage Wars and Pawn Stars. Waaaaayyyyyy above. Not even in the same league.

All reality shows are staged or rigged.

Forum List

Back