Undercover Boss

I'll have to watch, then.

You know that show about hidden diners and they film the crew when the boss isn't there? Why do they sit there and WATCH them steal, party, give away food, etc? Why don't they just call the cops as it is happening THEN march in there and FIRE those people???

I'll have to watch, then.

You know that show about hidden diners and they film the crew when the boss isn't there? Why do they sit there and WATCH them steal, party, give away food, etc? Why don't they just call the cops as it is happening THEN march in there and FIRE those people???

TV drama. I suppose they eventually get their due.
I like that one too. Not sure that's still running.

At the end of U.B. they bring the employees to the main office and meet the Boss without his disguise. Most often he/she gives them money to visit a sick relative, or college tuition, or vacation money. Seriously by the end of the show I'm a blubbering idiot LOL.

I used to watchit all the time, but they never mixed it up and showing those who deserved firing, GETTING fired. That's what I wanted to see. The good being rewarded, the bad knowing they got busted and are fired.

Dang I like this program. Some episodes flat-out bomb, but tonight's was one of the best.

Some gal got her ass fired. Never saw that before on this show.

It looks like we're going to see more of the girl who got fired in an upcoming episode. They mentioned something about following "her journey." I think for the season finales they're going to do a couple of recap-type shows.

Dang I like this program. Some episodes flat-out bomb, but tonight's was one of the best.

Some gal got her ass fired. Never saw that before on this show.

It looks like we're going to see more of the girl who got fired in an upcoming episode. They mentioned something about following "her journey." I think for the season finales they're going to do a couple of recap-type shows.

Yeah. I wasn't paying attention but that's what I thought I heard there at the end.
Wonder if she'll try to weasel her way back into the job. Or sue her boss LOL.

I figured she was going to get something out of it. She had to give them permission to include her, right?

I figured she was going to get something out of it. She had to give them permission to include her, right?

Probably she signed some kind of waiver before the filming. But I think until they saw the boss "uncovered" they were still under the impression that they were meeting to discuss his performance as a trainee.

I still suspect they needed more complete disclosure before they air someone's job-related humiliation on national television.

Until I know otherwise, I'll still guess there had to be considerable inducement to get her to agree to that.

Oh yeah I guess so. Maybe they filmed it and then got further permission from her before airing.
Maybe she walked away with a tidy sum from the producers after all.

I like the episodes where the boss fumbles at the jobs. It's kind of amusing to see a CEO who can't even perform the tasks of a regular employee.

I like the episodes where the boss fumbles at the jobs. It's kind of amusing to see a CEO who can't even perform the tasks of a regular employee.

Yeah LOL. They used to gather all the employees and show funny video clips. Haven't seen them do that in a while.

Secret Millionaire was another good one. Not very consistent though. I think it's out of production.

I still suspect they needed more complete disclosure before they air someone's job-related humiliation on national television.

Until I know otherwise, I'll still guess there had to be considerable inducement to get her to agree to that.

I suspect you're right, Amelia.

That gal is damn lucky I wasn't her boss. Talk about needing anger management...she is the perfect candidate.

Forum List

Back