Under the National Emergency Declaration could Trump impose a stop and identify mandate?

Under a National Emergency declaration? No, he could not.

Under martial law? Yes, he could.

I would prefer to see an internal situation legislated that would force the illegals to leave under their own steam.

Guess what? Every time I'm pulled over by a cop I show ID. No question.

After checking me out they just say "Have a good day, Mr. Kinetta." and off I go. :113:

I would prefer to see an internal situation legislated that would force the illegals to leave under their own steam.

After checking me out they just say "Have a good day, Mr. Kinetta." and off I go. :113:

Weird how stand-up legitimate folks who respect law and order have no problem interacting with law enforcement huh?

Weird how stand-up legitimate folks who respect law and order have no problem interacting with law enforcement huh?

They know me. :auiqs.jpg:

Martial Law is not hard to envision as an antidote to leftist hate mobs stalking the streets rioting, setting fires and murdering innocents. In places like Chicago? San Francisco? Bring It On!

52586526_10155989506075779_4351804780071354368_n.jpg

Would you support such an aggressive action?

Oh damn. I don’t think anyone would go for that, and those that are okay with it would not be okay with it if they were stopped and identified. I wouldn’t like to have to do that on the whim of some federal agent. No I wouldn’t support that.

Oh damn. I don’t think anyone would go for that, and those that are okay with it would not be okay with it if they were stopped and identified. I wouldn’t like to have to do that on the whim of some federal agent. No I wouldn’t support that.

No.

Do you fellas see any other method working to identify, arrest and deport 12-40 million people?

You kids just wanna burn the whole Constitution don't you.

Well except for the current incarnation of the second amendment.
I don't think he said he supports it. He is asking if you support it.

I do NOT support such action, even though I have no problem talking to cops. I can see nothing but the potential for serious abuse. '

I am a liberty first guy. I don't want to sacrifice liberty for a mere facade of security.

No.

Do you fellas see any other method working to identify, arrest and deport 12-40 million people?

It’s not worth the risk. Think of the potential abuse. Those that ain’t worth a shit will get arrested for DUI or something. Send them up, then send them back.

Cut off all social services. Crack down on employers.

Make it too risky to be here.

But, no. I do not want the Gestapo walking around asking for my papers. That has the potential for serious abuse. I am a liberty first guy.

I do NOT support such action, even though I have no problem talking to cops. I can see nothing but the potential for serious abuse. '

I am a liberty first guy. I don't want to sacrifice liberty for a mere facade of security.

Think of it like this,

“No worries sir, me and my partner are just doing a stop and identify” won’t take a minute sir do you mind? Sir, is that a firearm on your seat?

Think of it like this,

“No worries sir, me and my partner are just doing a stop and identify” won’t take a minute sir do you mind? Sir, is that a firearm on your seat?

Why would you have a firearm on your seat?

Forum List

Back