Under Romney, Bain Made Money off of Disposed Fetuses

they were aborted right? of use to no one? murdered? poor hypocrites.

maybe they should have at least had their stem cells used to help people?

Romney Invested in Medical-Waste Firm That Disposed of Aborted Fetuses, Government Documents Show | Mother Jones.

Mitt Romney made money off of Aborted Fetus's.

Story appears in Mother Jones Magazine.

Question...

What is one supposed to 'do' with an aborted fetus? Keep it?

See, repubs like making money more than morality. If Conservative was real...he would first say "yuck" then ask how Romney can be against abortion while profitting from it.

But Repubs have a habit of asking "how" and not "why"?

Last edited:
Romney Invested in Medical-Waste Firm That Disposed of Aborted Fetuses, Government Documents Show | Mother Jones.

Well then... I'd think libs everywhere will be voting Romney.. I mean libs have yet to meet a baby they didn't want to suck out the womb and flush down the drain.

Oh, btw it's fetuses not fetus's you ill educated fuckwad.

I see spelling errors and not the story is what is really important

Well then... I'd think libs everywhere will be voting Romney.. I mean libs have yet to meet a baby they didn't want to suck out the womb and flush down the drain.

Oh, btw it's fetuses not fetus's you ill educated fuckwad.

I see spelling errors and not the story is what is really important

I always jump at the chance to point out how you libs, who always claim to be so well educated and oh so much smarter than everyone else, botch even the simplest of spelling and grammar.

Romney Invested in Medical-Waste Firm That Disposed of Aborted Fetuses, Government Documents Show | Mother Jones

Is there no end to this creep's flip-flopping hypocrisy and dishonesty?

How do the rw's spin this one? Remember, Etch A Sketch himself said that he knows what he invests in and that anyone who claims ignorance is lying. OTOH, he later flip-flopped and said he didn't know what he invests in.

My bet is that since this cannot be twisted in Mitten's favor, the rw's will pretend it doesn't exist.

Also, I wonder how he squares this with the ultra weird cult he belongs to.

Thanks for moving my post. I looked but didn't find this thread.

rw's - quick, bury this and pretend you know about it.

willow tree
they were aborted right? of use to no one? murdered? poor hypocrites.

WHAT???

Its okay to make money off abortion, okay to make money off what YOU call "murder" cuz all you have to do is look away from the FACT of it.

Only an rw would refer to what they previously called "murder of a BABY", only you crazies would call THAT "of use to no one". That's beyond evil. Its just crazy.

:clap2::cuckoo::clap2::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back