Under Pres. Obama, 1 in 15 are now "poorest of poor"; New record of poverty BHO

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Poorest poor in US hits new record: 1 in 15 people | GoUpstate.com

Under Barack Hussein Obama's reign, American poverty has now hit a record, with 1 in 15 Americans being classified as "poorest of poor" in our country.

This president has spent his time instead:

- Being on constant campaign speech mode
- Initiating the bombing of at least 3 more countries
- Pushing global warming agendas rather than jobs bill for 2 years
- Pushing Obamacare, which wont take affect til 2013, while people suffer now
- Playing golf, going on vacation more than any other president
- Spending billions on bailouts and foreign aid while Americans get poorer
- Filing lawsuits over union labor and immigration, rather than focus on jobs

The Barack Hussein Obama administration, while preaching to the left wing and the poor, have walked the walk of making them poorer. Say one thing, do another.

And like trained dogs, they'll vote for him all over again, and hit a new poverty record in 2014.

Obama must be the most powerful president in US history to have accompolished all the diabolical things the right has attributed to him in such a short amount of time.

No wonder the right fears him so much.

I am so proud! I cannot get over how overwhelmed in utter orgasm&euphoria when I see the price of gallon at $3.40 and it costs me $875.42 to fill my tank. And I don't miss the good old days when a loaf of bread was 75 cents and my favorite cereal was 1.00 a box. Oh and I am so thankful that now I have to pay $25.00 to check in a bag on a plane, then have to pay $5.00 to stare at the beautiful stewardess's breasts after the plane reaches 50,000 feet.

Wall Street ran a $516 trillion dollar derivatives Ponzi scheme that destroyed the world economy.

Obama saved us from another Great Depression.

I am so proud! I cannot get over how overwhelmed in utter orgasm&euphoria when I see the price of gallon at $3.40 and it costs me $875.42 to fill my tank. And I don't miss the good old days when a loaf of bread was 75 cents and my favorite cereal was 1.00 a box. Oh and I am so thankful that now I have to pay $25.00 to check in a bag on a plane, then have to pay $5.00 to stare at the beautiful stewardess's breasts after the plane reaches 50,000 feet.

I did not realize you hated capitalism so much?

You would pay lots more than that to fly is so many tax dollars were not subsidizing the airline industry.

Obama must be the most powerful president in US history to have accompolished all the diabolical things the right has attributed to him in such a short amount of time.

Well, we were told how much evil Bush was able to accomplish.

And we were told how much SMARTER and more brilliant Obama was than Bush.

Hence, Obama is much smarter, thus more capable of destruction.

If Bush can do it....Obama can do it but even more so.

It's his watch. It's his fault. Deal with it.

"If Bush can do it....Obama can do it but even more so."

I am glad you finally realized that Obama is a third Bush term.

Poorest poor in US hits new record: 1 in 15 people | GoUpstate.com

Under Barack Hussein Obama's reign, American poverty has now hit a record, with 1 in 15 Americans being classified as "poorest of poor" in our country.

This president has spent his time instead:

- Being on constant campaign speech mode
- Initiating the bombing of at least 3 more countries
- Pushing global warming agendas rather than jobs bill for 2 years
- Pushing Obamacare, which wont take affect til 2013, while people suffer now
- Playing golf, going on vacation more than any other president
- Spending billions on bailouts and foreign aid while Americans get poorer
- Filing lawsuits over union labor and immigration, rather than focus on jobs

The Barack Hussein Obama administration, while preaching to the left wing and the poor, have walked the walk of making them poorer. Say one thing, do another.

And like trained dogs, they'll vote for him all over again, and hit a new poverty record in 2014.
You're king of mentally challenged aren't you?

Did Fox and Rush mention the 2nd Pub Great Depression of 2008-9? Obama ended it in 2009. Now we're into the Pub Obstruction jobless recovery. Stay tuned for the Harry Truman Memorial "Do Nothing Congress" Dem landslide of 2012, dittoheads...

News for Poll: Obama up 5%Poll: Obama Leads GOP Field - 1 day ago
President Barack Obama leads the GOP's presidential hopefuls by 5 to 16 ... The poll also shows that Obama's approval rating is up 6 points from last month. ...Talk Radio News Service - 1641 related articles »

He is, just worse.

Bush/Obama common traits:

Big spending
Bombing more places that didn't attack us
Tax cuts for the rich
Bailouts for the rich
Open border

But the difference is..........I wont vote for Obama 2012. You will.

Did Fox and Rush mention the 2nd Pub Great Depression of 2008-9? Obama ended it in 2009. Now we're into the Pub Obstruction jobless recovery. Stay tuned for the Harry Truman Memorial "Do Nothing Congress" Dem landslide of 2012, dittoheads...

News for Poll: Obama up 5%Poll: Obama Leads GOP Field - 1 day ago
President Barack Obama leads the GOP's presidential hopefuls by 5 to 16 ... The poll also shows that Obama's approval rating is up 6 points from last month. ...Talk Radio News Service - 1641 related articles »

See my last post. Obama is a 3rd Bush term. But I wont vote for him, you will.

It's Obama's watch buddy. And under HIS watch, American poverty his a record.

BTW, Dems had 100% control of the federal gov't from January 1 2009 until January 1 2011. GOP had 0% ability to block anything the Dems wanted then. You all failed.

He is, just worse.

Big spending
Tax cuts for the rich
Bailouts for the rich
Open border

And here I was thinking you were getting smarter.
I will not vote for Obama, If Romeny does not get the nominination I will sit this one out for the presidential vote.

I did not vote for Bush, either time.

Last edited:
"BTW, Dems had 100% control of the federal gov't from January 1 2009 until January 1 2011. GOP had 0% ability to block anything the Dems wanted then. You all failed."

Actually, from 7/72009 till 2/4/2010. Franken seated till Brown seated.You are seriously misled.

Vacations? Totally wrong, like the rest. Dittoheads!!

He is, just worse.

Big spending
Tax cuts for the rich
Bailouts for the rich
Open border

And here I was thinking you were getting smarter.
I will not vote for Obama, If Romeny does not get the nominination I will sit this one out for the presidential vote.

Why?

If we know for sure Obama is a 3rd Bush term, and we dont know what Romney is, why not go ahead and try to defeat Barack W. Bush and see what we get with another guy.

This election is either A) More Obama or B) No More Obama

Easy choice.

"BTW, Dems had 100% control of the federal gov't from January 1 2009 until January 1 2011. GOP had 0% ability to block anything the Dems wanted then. You all failed."

Actually, from 7/72009 till 2/4/2010. Franken seated till Brown seated.You are seriously misled.

When Obama was sworn in, on January 1st 2009, the Democrats held the White House, House, Senate. They held that until the GOP House was sworn in on January 1st 2011.

Thats fact moron. 50% or more majority plus the White House for 2 years. And you failed. Poverty is at a record under YOUR boy.

Hey, the Bush years are now considered the last of "The Good Old Days". who doesn't miss getting all of those credit lines in the mail and their phones ringing daily offering you work. Remember when gas was around 1.00 a gallon in 2001? or 2002?. And these last three years Obama keeps saying how the USA is MOVING FORWARD?

Inorite!? In the history of America, never before has a President operated in a vacuum like this one.

When Obama was sworn in, on January 1st 2009, the Democrats held the White House, House, Senate. They held that until the GOP House was sworn in on January 1st 2011.

Thats fact moron. 50% or more majority plus the White House for 2 years. And you failed. Poverty is at a record under YOUR boy.

Ever heard of filibusters? Of everything? Pretty obvious who the brainwashed moron is, actually...CHANGE THE CHANNEL!! jfc

Obama has done everything on a credit card that charges billions in interest a day. He can't pay back the 4 trillion he borrowed and is getting away with it. and to think debt collectors harrass americans over a $2000.00 debt.

Forum List

Back