Under Obama the middle east is a COMPLETE DISASTER

Neither does Jillian I guess Bush did

Bush didn't give a fuck about the Kurds. The Kurds really got fucked again thanks to pappy Bush. He called on them to rise up against Saddam with the promise of support, and when they did, Saddam slaughtered the shit out of them.

Oh, wait. We'll do a no-fly zone. That ought to do it.

W. Bush idiot

POOR OLD CHURCHILL,WHAT A good Jew.:redface: His mother was a Jacobson,what else could he say,come on Roc,give us the real facts and motivation of Churchill please.steve

Last edited:
[

Well, since the Soviets were supplying Egypt and Syria it was just an opportunity to give the Ruskies a shit-sandwich.

However it's similar to Kuwait. Used to be when somebody fucked with out allies they were fucking with us.

Course one of the reasons Russia loves keeping shit going in the ME is because it keeps the price of oil up.

Actually, Russia just looks at weapons sales as a source of income. We are the only ones who treat weapons sales as an extention of foreign policy.

Oh, and Kuwait wasn't out "Ally" in 1990. We had no treaties with them. IN fact, Saddam asked our Ambassador, April Glaspie, what the US would do if Saddam took the Rumelia Oil Fields,

"We have no opinion on your Arab-Arab conflicts, such as your dispute with Kuwait. Secretary Baker has directed me to emphasize the instruction, first given to Iraq in the 1960s, that the Kuwait issue is not associated with America."

Keeping in mind, up to that point, we turned a blind eye to Saddam's war against Iran, where he slaughtered millions.

Once again, we keep sticking our dicks in the hornet's nest, and wonder why we get stung.

I have no blood on my hands.

Can't say the same for your boy Obama.

You have a CIB and no blood on your hands? How did that happen?

To get a CIB you must hold the rank of Colonel and below and have personally fought in active ground combat while an assigned member of either an infantry or a Special Forces unit, of brigade size or smaller, any time after 6 December 1941. You don't have to register kills.

Guess you assumed I had to murder someone to get mine.

Yes, I know the requirements because I wear one too. I was just curious.

But, I shouldn't have asked and I apologize for it.

Bush didn't give a fuck about the Kurds. The Kurds really got fucked again thanks to pappy Bush. He called on them to rise up against Saddam with the promise of support, and when they did, Saddam slaughtered the shit out of them.

Oh, wait. We'll do a no-fly zone. That ought to do it.

W. Bush idiot

POOR OLD CHURCHILL,WHAT A good Jew.:redface: His mother was a Jacobson,what else could he say,come on Roc,give us the real facts and motivation of Churchill please.steve

Churchill was not a Jew lunatic and while he had a lot of respect for Jews he also detested the fact that the Jews had much to do with the communist takeover in Russia do some reading before you post your bull

Winston Churchill

November 30, 1874 – January 24, 1965

Winston Churchill might have been part black.

Winston Churchill might have been part American Indian(!).

But was Winston Churchill part Jewish? It seems unlikely.

The rumor stems from an article that claims Winston's mother, Jennie Jerome, was once called Jennie Jacobson (conveniently forgetting that the Jeromes trace their lineage to Huguenot Timothy Jerome, who came to America in the early 18th century. These are flimsy Jewish rumors. Convenient forgetfulness is the norm).

Not that we wouldn't mind claiming Winston as a Jew. But that will just be silly. His name is Winston CHURCHill, after all.

Verdict: Not a Jew.

Jew or Not Jew: Winston Churchill

In the British Press there has recently been some controversy about Winston Churchill and alleged anti-semitism. An unpublished magazine article of 1938, not written by Churchill but allegedly approved for publication in his name, contains references to Jews which would get him into trouble today, though at the time they would have seemed relatively innocuous.

But what I want to discuss is a claim that Churchill himself had Jewish ancestry on his mother's side. According to a letter by Mark Corby in the London Times on 22 March, 'his mother Jenny Jacobson/Jerome was a New York Jew, as was pointed out by Moshe Kohn in an article in the Jerusalem Post of January 18, 1993'. But a letter on 26 March from David Watson denied this, claiming that Churchill's American ancestry could be traced back to the early 18th century, without a sign of any 'Jacobson'.

Now I don't personally care much whether Churchill had Jewish ancestry or not, but I see from the internet that this claim (specifically, that his maternal grandfather changed his name from Jacobson to Jerome) is popular in certain circles. Why did Churchill hate that nice Mr Hitler? Why did he betray the Aryan race? Why, it's obvious, isn't it - he was one of those!

So I wanted to see whether there is any basis for the claim. I began with an internet search, but found nothing to support the claim other than repeated references to the article by Moshe Kohn. Since a newspaper article is hardly a good primary source, this does not inspire confidence. My next step was to visit a library with excellent biographical collections. There are countless biographies of Churchill, a few of his mother Jenny, and one of his mother's father, Leonard Jerome. On browsing relevant parts of these, I found them unanimous in tracing Churchill's Jerome ancestry back to Timothy Jerome, of Huguenot descent, who migrated to America around 1717. Of course, this might all be an elaborate cover story, but if so it is one that could easily be refuted. The biographies contain references to public figures, such as Leonard Jerome's uncle Judge Hiram Jerome, and records in public archives which could be checked by anyone suspicious of a cover-up. The only serious gap in the official records of Churchill's ancestry is a long way back in the female line, which cannot be traced beyond his great-great-grandmother, Anna Baker. According to family legend, she was part-Iroquois Indian, which the family believed accounted for the prevalence of dark eyes or complexion in the family. This does have a certain whiff of cover-up, but if so the cover-up may be of something other than Jewish blood. According to one account, Churchill himself believed there was a drop of black somewhere in his ancestry (see Elisabeth Kehoe, Fortune's Daughters: The Extravagant Lives of the Jerome Sisters (2004), p.4). In any case, the usual claims of Jewish ancestry concern Churchill's mother's father, Leonard Jerome, and not the female line leading back to Anna Baker

Gene Expression: Churchill's Jewish Ancestry - Not!

W. Bush idiot

Churchill was not a Jew lunatic and while he had a lot of respect for Jews he also detested the fact that the Jews had much to do with the communist takeover in Russia do some reading before you post your bull

Winston Churchill

November 30, 1874 – January 24, 1965

Winston Churchill might have been part black.

Winston Churchill might have been part American Indian(!).

But was Winston Churchill part Jewish? It seems unlikely.

The rumor stems from an article that claims Winston's mother, Jennie Jerome, was once called Jennie Jacobson (conveniently forgetting that the Jeromes trace their lineage to Huguenot Timothy Jerome, who came to America in the early 18th century. These are flimsy Jewish rumors. Convenient forgetfulness is the norm).

Not that we wouldn't mind claiming Winston as a Jew. But that will just be silly. His name is Winston CHURCHill, after all.

Verdict: Not a Jew.

Jew or Not Jew: Winston Churchill

In the British Press there has recently been some controversy about Winston Churchill and alleged anti-semitism. An unpublished magazine article of 1938, not written by Churchill but allegedly approved for publication in his name, contains references to Jews which would get him into trouble today, though at the time they would have seemed relatively innocuous.

But what I want to discuss is a claim that Churchill himself had Jewish ancestry on his mother's side. According to a letter by Mark Corby in the London Times on 22 March, 'his mother Jenny Jacobson/Jerome was a New York Jew, as was pointed out by Moshe Kohn in an article in the Jerusalem Post of January 18, 1993'. But a letter on 26 March from David Watson denied this, claiming that Churchill's American ancestry could be traced back to the early 18th century, without a sign of any 'Jacobson'.

Now I don't personally care much whether Churchill had Jewish ancestry or not, but I see from the internet that this claim (specifically, that his maternal grandfather changed his name from Jacobson to Jerome) is popular in certain circles. Why did Churchill hate that nice Mr Hitler? Why did he betray the Aryan race? Why, it's obvious, isn't it - he was one of those!

So I wanted to see whether there is any basis for the claim. I began with an internet search, but found nothing to support the claim other than repeated references to the article by Moshe Kohn. Since a newspaper article is hardly a good primary source, this does not inspire confidence. My next step was to visit a library with excellent biographical collections. There are countless biographies of Churchill, a few of his mother Jenny, and one of his mother's father, Leonard Jerome. On browsing relevant parts of these, I found them unanimous in tracing Churchill's Jerome ancestry back to Timothy Jerome, of Huguenot descent, who migrated to America around 1717. Of course, this might all be an elaborate cover story, but if so it is one that could easily be refuted. The biographies contain references to public figures, such as Leonard Jerome's uncle Judge Hiram Jerome, and records in public archives which could be checked by anyone suspicious of a cover-up. The only serious gap in the official records of Churchill's ancestry is a long way back in the female line, which cannot be traced beyond his great-great-grandmother, Anna Baker. According to family legend, she was part-Iroquois Indian, which the family believed accounted for the prevalence of dark eyes or complexion in the family. This does have a certain whiff of cover-up, but if so the cover-up may be of something other than Jewish blood. According to one account, Churchill himself believed there was a drop of black somewhere in his ancestry (see Elisabeth Kehoe, Fortune's Daughters: The Extravagant Lives of the Jerome Sisters (2004), p.4). In any case, the usual claims of Jewish ancestry concern Churchill's mother's father, Leonard Jerome, and not the female line leading back to Anna Baker

Gene Expression: Churchill's Jewish Ancestry - Not!

Ho Ho,Ho Ho Whore Roc,his MOTHER WAS JEWISH,you TIT.steve

W. Bush idiot

Um, actually, no, during the Gulf War in 1991, (when I was still in the military) Bush called on the Iraqi people to rise up against Saddam, and the Shi'ites in teh South and the Kurds in the North did. Then Pappy realized that this would mean the breakup of Iraq with a potential Kurdish state threatening Turkey.

So he pretty much left those folks to Saddam's Mercy...

Yep, which along with the Economy, helped him lose his re-election. while most Americans saw desert storm as a massive success, many of us saw it as a massive waste of an opportunity.

CRETIN:clap2:

That is a fact and it can not be denied. Bush was bad, Obama is horrendous.

chickens coming home to roost...

who pushed elections in gaza?

who destabilized the middle east by getting rid of the one element that countered iran?

who got rid of a relatively secular regime in iraq to get a radical religious regime entrenched?

who made israel back down against hezbollah?

You have a point about the Iraq war but the rest is bullshit.

You ARE WRONG Grampa......Gillian is quite correct

Last edited:
Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back