Under Judgment - Washington Warned

God did not use Muslims for anything. They devised their own evil plans because the fruit of Islam is murder, genocide, rape, etc. This is what God did - He lifted the hedge of protection over America. The rest happened because God has given all mankind a free will. You have a free will and you are using it to accuse God and mock Him. You need to repent.

So God could have protected America, but he did not bother?

The people turned their backs on God and God lifted the hedge of protection. Instead of America repenting she has accelerated in her wickedness. Now America faces a greater judgment than 9/11. You need to repent.

The spirit guides I have listened to over the years say that we are our own judges. God does not judge us, we evolve spiritually and remember what we have done and regret it. Our punishment is we have to face karma over many lifetimes to account for bad actions.

Those are demons. You have been given only one life. One life and then you die and then comes the judgment. It is written:

read this, Dajjaal. It is written:

Otherwise, He would have needed to suffer often since the foundation of the world; but now once at the consummation of the ages He has been manifested to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself. And inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgment,so Christ also, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time for salvation without reference to sin, to those who eagerly await Him.

Hebrews 9:26,27,28

The spirit guides you are speaking to are demons. You are being deceived by Satan. You need to stop listening to demons, buy a bible and start reading it. You need deliverance. Go to a bible believing church that moves in the Gifts of the Holy Spirit and ask them to pray for you to be delivered from these deceiving spirits.

Yes I have the audacity to judge God.
I utterly reject the God of the Quran because of the terrible torments in eternal hellfire that the Quran promises unbelievers in Allah and the day of judgment. I am of the view that Muhammad stole the fear of hell from the bible and used it to enslave peoples minds.
As I said I rejected the God of wrath in the bible years ago because I could feel it was wrong.

Yes I am more merciful than 'your' God because I would not condemn anyone to hellfire even for a minute, let alone for eternity.

See my signature quote from, Robert Ingersoll

If it turns out that I am wrong and God burns me for eternity I will spend eternity learning to breath fire until I can rise out of hell and breath fire on all the sanctimonious self righteous bastards in heaven.

The spirit guides you are speaking to are demons. You are being deceived by Satan. You need to stop listening to demons, buy a bible and start reading it. You need deliverance. Go to a bible believing church that moves in the Gifts of the Holy Spirit and ask them to pray for you to be delivered from these deceiving spirits.

I have three copies of the bible and three different translations of the Quran, but I also have a large library of spiritualist books from which I draw my beliefs. I will not be abandoning what the last fifty years experience has taught me out of fear of a hell I do not believe in.

I have three copies of the bible and three different translations of the Quran, but I also have a large library of spiritualist books from which I draw my beliefs. I will not be abandoning what the last fifty years experience has taught me out of fear of a hell I do not believe in.

I'll keep you in my prayers. Never say never, Dajjaal. You know there were occult practitioners who repented (read the book of Acts ) and burned their books of curious arts in bon fires when Paul preached to them. Those books cost them a great deal of money - just as you have spent on yours. I'm believing the LORD is going to open your eyes to the truth and set you free. Hell is like the laws of gravity. You may not believe you'll die jumping off a 100 story building but if you jump? You'll find out it doesn't matter what you don't believe. On that note - Hell is truth seen too late.

Hopefully this will not be the case with you.

This is a prophetic dream about America that kind of ties in with what is coming. (famine)

Stop making terroristic threats against my country, Jeremiah. Religious extremism is a path to the Dark Side.

Fear of Hell leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to religious extremism, religious extremism leads to epic acts of terrorism, epic acts of terrorism lead to... suffering!​

Last edited:
Revelation 6 5 When the Lamb opened the third seal I heard the third living creature say Come I looked and there before me was a black horse Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand.

Context
[URL='http://biblehub.com/revelation/6.htm']The Third Seal: Famine

5When He broke the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, "Come." I looked, and behold, a black horse; and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. 6And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, "A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not damage the oil and the wine."[/URL]

See that? The pattern is as follows:

Financial collapse -

9/17/2001 - 9 is the number of fruit - the fruit was - collapse -

9/29/2008 - 9th month again - 9 is the number of fruit - collapse again

9/13/2015 - 9th month again - 9 is the number of fruit- final collapse?

God did not use Muslims for anything. They devised their own evil plans because the fruit of Islam is murder, genocide, rape, etc. This is what God did - He lifted the hedge of protection over America. The rest happened because God has given all mankind a free will. You have a free will and you are using it to accuse God and mock Him. You need to repent.

He was busy taking little jesus out for a happy meal at McDonald's

Forum List

Back