Under God

[
You obviously think that a Godless society is a better society, I suggest that you relocate to North Korea where that belief is practiced.

You obviously think that government has a mandate to force god onto society. I suggest you relocate to Iran where the belief is practiced.

I happen to think that every American has the right to worship- or not worship as they want to. And that the government doesn't need to- or should be- in the business of promoting religion- any religion- nor in the business of denigrating religion- any religion.

You want to go to church- go to church. You want to pray- pray. You want to force little kids to pray in public schools- that is un-American and more like North Korea and Iran than our ideals.
You obviously think that government has a mandate to be hostile to God. I suggest you relocate to North Korea where that belief is practiced.

You obviously think that government has a mandate to require Americans to worship Jesus. I suggest you relocate to Vatican City where that belief is practiced.
:link:

[
You obviously think that a Godless society is a better society, I suggest that you relocate to North Korea where that belief is practiced.

You obviously think that government has a mandate to force god onto society. I suggest you relocate to Iran where the belief is practiced.

I happen to think that every American has the right to worship- or not worship as they want to. And that the government doesn't need to- or should be- in the business of promoting religion- any religion- nor in the business of denigrating religion- any religion.

You want to go to church- go to church. You want to pray- pray. You want to force little kids to pray in public schools- that is un-American and more like North Korea and Iran than our ideals.
You obviously think that government has a mandate to be hostile to God. I suggest you relocate to North Korea where that belief is practiced.

You obviously think that government has a mandate to require Americans to worship Jesus. I suggest you relocate to Vatican City where that belief is practiced.

[

Your are spamming. You should stop.

Your are spamming. You should stop.
You keep displaying your room temperature IQ. You should stop.

[

Based on what evidence?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for confirming again that you think that government has a mandate to require Americans to worship Jesus. I suggest you relocate to Vatican City where that belief is practiced.

Thank you for confirming again that you think that government has a mandate to require Americans to worship Jesus. I suggest you relocate to Vatican City where that belief is practiced.
Infidels should be beheaded!
Alloah Snackbar! :FIREdevil:

Forum List

Back