Under "Don't ask, don't tell" it costs $52,800 to liberate the military from each gay

Know what the best kind of dude to go running around overseas is? That's right.....a gay man, because women FLOCK to them, and if you're their friend, they'll send the women over your way, because it's hard to get a relationship going with a woman in 3-7 days, with them knowing you may never come back.

European women generally take 3-6 months before they'll have sex with you, unless you're in Ibiza or Palma during holiday season.

Biker, you are my hero lol. I hope their is someone in the service with me like you, we can gauge women haha, sorry, you just got me laughing a lot. Thanks for the service ABikerSailor, really appreciate it, and may you never find out how many children you have outside of the US haha, just kidding.

Yanno........Paul was one of my best friends, and even though I was extremely hetero, and he was about as queer as a 3 dollar bill (one of the reasons he liked running around with me was because he could be himself), we got along GREAT.

Matter of fact, before I'd met him, I dressed in Levi's blue jeans, logger boots and flannel shirts (was a country boy from Montana). He's the one that took me out shopping one time and taught me how to dress sharp to attract the ladies.

As far as children overseas? Nope. I think I'm safe on that one. Even though I was able to meet lots of women via Paul, still only got laid for free (i.e. outside the brothels) once or twice.

Matter of fact, that's one of the main reasons sailors visit brothels, because it's too fucking hard to meet ladies and have sex in 3-5 days.

Know what the best kind of dude to go running around overseas is? That's right.....a gay man, because women FLOCK to them, and if you're their friend, they'll send the women over your way, because it's hard to get a relationship going with a woman in 3-7 days, with them knowing you may never come back.

European women generally take 3-6 months before they'll have sex with you, unless you're in Ibiza or Palma during holiday season.

Biker, you are my hero lol. I hope their is someone in the service with me like you, we can gauge women haha, sorry, you just got me laughing a lot. Thanks for the service ABikerSailor, really appreciate it, and may you never find out how many children you have outside of the US haha, just kidding.

Yanno........Paul was one of my best friends, and even though I was extremely hetero, and he was about as queer as a 3 dollar bill (one of the reasons he liked running around with me was because he could be himself), we got along GREAT.

Matter of fact, before I'd met him, I dressed in Levi's blue jeans, logger boots and flannel shirts (was a country boy from Montana). He's the one that took me out shopping one time and taught me how to dress sharp to attract the ladies.

As far as children overseas? Nope. I think I'm safe on that one. Even though I was able to meet lots of women via Paul, still only got laid for free (i.e. outside the brothels) once or twice.

Matter of fact, that's one of the main reasons sailors visit brothels, because it's too fucking hard to meet ladies and have sex in 3-5 days.

Wow, that sounds exactly how I dress. I wear Wranglers, Straw Hat, Construction Boots (soon combat boots muhaha) and flannel button ups. Maybe I'll be so lucky as you lol.

Well, I doubt I'll be visiting any brothels, I am a stickler for saving money.

Hey......don't knock it till ya tried it.......

I remember on brothel in particular, Alicante Spain. You walk in, and there's a really nice mahogany bar (with brass rails and spitoons), with a big assed etched mirror on one side, and on the other side there is a stage where they did burlesque shows (watching some of those women do REAL fan dances was amazing).

You walked in, sat down and ordered a drink. About 5 min later, several really nice looking ladies would come up to talk to you for a short. You picked the one you wanted, and then you negotiated the price.

After you'd had a drink or two (she sat with you the whole time, talking about whatever you wanted to), she'd then take you upstairs, strip you down, wash you off, and bang the hell outta you.

Afterwards, go back down to the bar and have another drink.

Easiest way to spot 'em? They all had red arrows pointing to the front of their door (like what you see on normal office buildings) that said "Dance Club" and nothing else.

Hey......don't knock it till ya tried it.......

I remember on brothel in particular, Alicante Spain. You walk in, and there's a really nice mahogany bar (with brass rails and spitoons), with a big assed etched mirror on one side, and on the other side there is a stage where they did burlesque shows (watching some of those women do REAL fan dances was amazing).

You walked in, sat down and ordered a drink. About 5 min later, several really nice looking ladies would come up to talk to you for a short. You picked the one you wanted, and then you negotiated the price.

After you'd had a drink or two (she sat with you the whole time, talking about whatever you wanted to), she'd then take you upstairs, strip you down, wash you off, and bang the hell outta you.

Afterwards, go back down to the bar and have another drink.

Easiest way to spot 'em? They all had red arrows pointing to the front of their door (like what you see on normal office buildings) that said "Dance Club" and nothing else.

lol, I prefer doing other things, plus I'd rather not screw women I don't really care about. I'd prefer to wait until I get married, if I ever do (doubtful).

There are TONS of things that the military regulates/removes/denies serving that are not legal issues. There is no right to serve and the military regularly creates policy that removes people from service that ordinary citizens are allowed to partake in.

And if any of those things specifically denies a group of military personnel their constitutional rights, then Congress is allowed to step in and create legislation to protect said individuals.

In this case the 14th amendment is being violated. Legal precedent is in place going all the way back to Strauder v. West Virginia (1880), where the courts overturned laws barring blacks from serving on juries.

Last edited:
There are TONS of things that the military regulates/removes/denies serving that are not legal issues. There is no right to serve and the military regularly creates policy that removes people from service that ordinary citizens are allowed to partake in.

And if any of those things specifically denies a group of military personnel their constitutional rights, then Congress is allowed to step in and create legislation to protect said individuals.

In this case the 14th amendment is being violated. Legal precedent is in place going all the way back to Strauder v. West Virginia (1880), where the courts overturned laws barring blacks from serving on juries.

You mean like the barring of women in specific combat roles?

No, politics should have zero influence on the operations of the military. This is not an exercise in social experimentation. Peoples liver are at stake and I do not care what the public fells about right or fair. What matters is effectiveness and getting the mission accomplished. If you cannot understand that then you have no concept of what the military is and needs to be.

Forum List

Back