Under Current Law, is it possible to put $100,000,000.00 into an IRA?

And this is how totally completely ignorant you have to be in order to support Democrat Party, Barack Obama and our first ever credit downgrade and record debt and deficits.

Deany never learns, he just parrots. You can explain to him why he's wrong, but you need to do it about a billion times

Google who caused the credit downgrade, record debt and deficits.

Obama and the Democrats. They totally rejected any notion of fiscal responsibility, all they wanted were unlimited refills on their spending crack pipe

There that was easy.

Honestly, I don't know anything about IRA's cause I don't have one.

But,

If you Google this story it takes a while to get past the talking points, but you can do it. Here's a seemingly reasonable explanation:
US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Flashback to Romney's unusually big IRA fund
Tax lawyers and accountants suggest an answer: Romney may have made use of an Internal Revenue Service loophole that allows investors to undervalue interests in investment partnerships when first putting them into an IRA. These assets can produce returns far in excess of those that could be generated from other investments made at the capped level.
So what that means is that either Romney understood the rules and played by them (which means he's smart) OR, he paid someone else who knew the rules to play by the rules FOR HIM (which means he's smart).

I hope that\'s clear.

Forum List

Back