Under 100 calories......Breakfast

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Two cups of coleslaw mix with Zero calorie pan spray to sauté in a medium sized skillet.
Sauté for a few minutes until the mixture begins to soften and steam up a bit.
Add one medium egg ( 80 calories ) and mix in with the hot mix till cooked.
Add one teaspoon of your favorite spice ( Adobo, Everything spice, Old Bay....etc etc...) and enjoy.

It is nutritious, filling, has fiber and it is cheap and delicious....soooooo easy to make ... takes less than five minutes.
one cup black coffee.....I highly recommend Bustelo..... strong but not bitter...and not the K cup either.

JO

A glass of veggy juice works well for me. V8.

On most days I try to not eat until lunchtime.

I usually eat cereal in warm weather. Sometimes in cold weather I eat oatmeal.
But on weekends Bonzi makes me breakfast! Eggs and toast on Sat, pancakes on Sundays. :D

Under 100 calories? WTF? Why even bother?
hahah.....well the point is you can make this several times a day without worrying about the calorie count.
Plus the cabbage has Potassium and Magnesium.. the egg has B complex and about five grams of protein.

Two cups of coleslaw mix with Zero calorie pan spray to sauté in a medium sized skillet.
Sauté for a few minutes until the mixture begins to soften and steam up a bit.
Add one medium egg ( 80 calories ) and mix in with the hot mix till cooked.
Add one teaspoon of your favorite spice ( Adobo, Everything spice, Old Bay....etc etc...) and enjoy.

It is nutritious, filling, has fiber and it is cheap and delicious....soooooo easy to make ... takes less than five minutes.
one cup black coffee.....I highly recommend Bustelo..... strong but not bitter...and not the K cup either.

JO
With a side of bacon, sausage, ham steak, and hash browns.

Forum List

Back