Undecided Question

Instead of America having to deal with the illegal immigration problem, pressure should be put on the Mexican government to make Mexico a better place to live so Mexicans don't have to leave the country to find work. What is the Mexican government doing to help its own citizens? There is not much one can say about a country that is so content to let its citizens leave--even aiding them to do so--so they can send back money to keep the country going. America should--and must--enforce its immigration laws before this problem gets worse than it already is.

Adam's Apple said:
Instead of America having to deal with the illegal immigration problem, pressure should be put on the Mexican government to make Mexico a better place to live so Mexicans don't have to leave the country to find work. What is the Mexican government doing to help its own citizens? There is not much one can say about a country that is so content to let its citizens leave--even aiding them to do so--so they can send back money to keep the country going. America should--and must--enforce its immigration laws before this problem gets worse than it already is.

mexico is an overflowing tiolet full of shit, and the floating turds are overflowing into America. Why in the hell we continue to let this go on is beyond any stretch of my imagination, and most others.

I have not heard ONE legitimate reason for letting this continue. If I knew that I wouldn't get thrown in jail, I'd go to the border with my fire arms and protect America's border with life and limb. It should be LEGAL.

Pale Rider said:
mexico is an overflowing tiolet full of shit, and the floating turds are overflowing into America. Why in the hell we continue to let this go on is beyond any stretch of my imagination, and most others.

I have not heard ONE legitimate reason for letting this continue. If I knew that I wouldn't get thrown in jail, I'd go to the border with my fire arms and protect America's border with life and limb. It should be LEGAL.

First, I love your analogy. Second, if it ever is legal, you know how to reach me, we can fight 'em off together (sounded a lot less gay in my head).

Semper Fi said:
First, I love your analogy. Second, if it ever is legal, you know how to reach me, we can fight 'em off together (sounded a lot less gay in my head).

Nothing gay about brothers in arms. I looked at the situation with the eyes of an eight year veteran of the United States Air Force. Anyone that will stand and fight for their country is the ultimate patriot.

Forum List

Back