Undaunted by criticism, Trump looks to next Putin meeting

Another leftist who hates the military but wants to use them to attack Russia....no surprise here folks.
I am just not a Trump butt licker.

I'm sorry to be so blunt but I have to ask...whose butt licker are you then? ....Obama's? Clinton?

At the end of the day it's all a matter of choice, right?

Another leftist who hates the military but wants to use them to attack Russia....no surprise here folks.

I'm sorry to be so blunt but I have to ask...whose butt licker are you then? ....Obama's? Clinton?

This poster has less than 200 posts. Joined in 2012. Guaranteed retread using an old account to post. And its an asshole.

Well I think it's a good idea. Putin can't possible do as much damage as butt boy barry did! Just tell Putin to leave the peeing hookers in Moscow!
I didn't think it would take long for the 1st idiotic bootlicker to show up.

Why so angry little man?
Not angry, just stating a fact.
I haven't licked anyones boots, didn't see what Trump did in Moscow, not an idiot and don't care what the America hatters think. I don't see a down side to having good relations with Russia.

Undaunted By Criticism, Trump Looks to Next Putin Meeting

The Republican president accused the media of distorting comments in which he gave credence to Putin’s denials of election interference despite the conclusions of the American intelligence community about Moscow’s conduct.

Read more

----------------------------------------------------------------
Yes he does, and the msm American haters can now begin their lies to feed the sheep so what does that look like, well look at the Trump hating morons on here who post what they post. You see that is how they manipulate their idiots to believe anything they want. THe sad part is sheep are to stupid to see it all even when you give them the tools, clues, or hints how it's all being done.

36177284_602983666733480_4956320241572380672_n.jpg
That's funny that is what the white Europeans and Americans did to the Native American Indians...Enjoy your payback...

Well I think it's a good idea. Putin can't possible do as much damage as butt boy barry did! Just tell Putin to leave the peeing hookers in Moscow!

Why so angry little man?
I haven't licked anyones boots, didn't see what Trump did in Moscow, not an idiot and don't care what the America hatters think. I don't see a down side to having good relations with Russia.
I don't either but not at the belittlement of the USA..

Why so angry little man?
The media and the trolls are the only ones I see doing that. Keep in mind that massive media bias is a proven fact and we can't take everything they report, especially the way they report it, to be 100 percent fact.

Why so angry little man?
The media and the trolls are the only ones I see doing that. Keep in mind that massive media bias is a proven fact and we can't take everything they report, especially the way they report it, to be 100 percent fact.
I know they get paid to gab but I wish they'd stfu a little.

Can you imagine the epic meltdown if Trump did invite Putin for a state visit.

Oh sweet Lord, I'd pay great money for a pay per view showing the similtaneous meltdowns of the left and Never Trumpers.

:lmao:

This poster has less than 200 posts. Joined in 2012. Guaranteed retread using an old account to post. And its an asshole.
Are you like a bloodhound that hunts anuses?

Can you imagine the epic meltdown if Trump did invite Putin for a state visit.

Oh sweet Lord, I'd pay great money for a pay per view showing the similtaneous meltdowns of the left and Never Trumpers.

:lmao:
We should great him with Stormy Danials nude.

Sure thing sparky. You hate Trump,you hate America,You hate the Military,ICE...etc etc....ALL of you leftists are the same.
If you equate Trump to America I feel sorry for you. Trump sells out this nation and its allies to Putin, and denigrates our greatest institutions and you cheer him on. There are people who despise America, its institutions and it comes from those that bow down to the orange beast.
Sure sure snowflake. President Trump ran for President instead of running a BILLION dollar empire because he hates America.YAWN. He is TIRED of seeing America being raped by its "allies" and so am I and obviously so are Americans as a whole.
America is not being raped by it's "allies". Don't tell me you believe this orange idiot.

Then there's the six bankruptcies.

Out of over 400 companies.
What a tard.

People would love to know what happens in those one-on-one meetings (with translators). LOL

How does Putin keep a straight face? KGB training?
If I was one of those translators I would be employing food tasters and investing in an armoured vehicle.

Sure thing sparky. You hate Trump,you hate America,You hate the Military,ICE...etc etc....ALL of you leftists are the same.
If you equate Trump to America I feel sorry for you. Trump sells out this nation and its allies to Putin, and denigrates our greatest institutions and you cheer him on. There are people who despise America, its institutions and it comes from those that bow down to the orange beast.
Sure sure snowflake. President Trump ran for President instead of running a BILLION dollar empire because he hates America.YAWN. He is TIRED of seeing America being raped by its "allies" and so am I and obviously so are Americans as a whole.
America is not being raped by it's "allies". Don't tell me you believe this orange idiot.

Then there's the six bankruptcies.

Wrong. They are raping us. Much like parasitical democrats. They WANT something but don't want to PUT the work in. NATO wants the US to save them from any big bad wolf but don't want to pay their own fair share...that's just for starters..then we can move onto while we are saving their worthless asses they rape us via shit trade deals made by globalist anti American scum politicians.

Forum List

Back