Uncovered Women

Allie is interested in others sex lives because hers is sad. Too bad, girl. Won't be no video, I got one gal and have been with her for a long time.

Really. You worried that the evil muslims are going to distribute small pox blankets?

That came from your feeble brain! :cuckoo:

Sunshine, if you are truly worried about sharia law here, then you are wasting valuable time. PM me and I will send you a list of charities to which you can devote the time and $ that you devote to this.

I'm a nurse. I know more charities than you can shake a stick at.

Allie is interested in others sex lives because hers is sad. Too bad, girl. Won't be no video, I got one gal and have been with her for a long time.

I thought she was a guy. You know, with that big ugly dog and all!

That came from your feeble brain! :cuckoo:

Sunshine, if you are truly worried about sharia law here, then you are wasting valuable time. PM me and I will send you a list of charities to which you can devote the time and $ that you devote to this.

I'm a nurse. I know more charities than you can shake a stick at.

I honor your dedication and devotion for that profession. A dear friend runs both the local LVN and RN programs, I have participated in the graduation ceremonies, and I am in awe at what is required to to receive the cap, the pin, and the lamp. I truly honor you.

However, then, I gently suggest you are worried about a hoo doo that does not exist in America.

I find it really hard to believe Sunshine made it through nursing school.

It's a terrier, and it will put a serious hurt on your fingers, if you waggle them at ankle height.

She's a lawyer and a nurse?

I don't believe it.

And for some reason, I thought she was a guy. Because of her hatred of women, primarily.

I don't believe it.

And for some reason, I thought she was a guy. Because of her hatred of women, primarily.
I met her several years ago, and yes, that is what she is. She and I have disagreed about half of the time, but that doesn't change the fact that she is a bright woman.

That's just my experience and really means not much of anything.

Anyway, you may not have this same impression you have of her later.

I don't believe it.

I met her several years ago, and yes, that is what she is. She and I have disagreed about half of the time, but that doesn't change the fact that she is a bright woman.

Thanks Si. Yes, we met several years back, and developed a mutual respect. We've had some fun times together on the forums! There will be a time when I don't show back up. I'm counting on Si to let folks know why when that happens.

There are several on here that I know from other times and other places.

Last edited:
The way I see it is the Lord gave men a role and women a role. The role of men would be to 'lead' and to 'provide', as Jesus leads and provides. The role of women are to be 'lead' as the church is lead by Jesus, and to be the 'help meet'(or caretaker) for her husband.
Gen 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

This does not mean a woman is any less than a man, only that the woman has a role that the Lord gave her. Most of the time when a woman does not like the role she was given and chooses not to follow that role, things start to go down hill.

This also don't mean that men are to be a leader that has no passion for the one he is leading. When a man does not keep his role by providing for his wife and refuses to lead her though life, what happens to her would also be a mark on him. If things go down hill he can not blame her if he refuses to uphold the role he was given.

Also, the man is told to 'love' his wife and treat her with respect. Even if he is in the position of ruling over her he is still to cherish her.

Eph 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
Eph 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Eph 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Eph 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Eph 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Eph 5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
Eph 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
Eph 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
Eph 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
Eph 5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
Eph 5:33 Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

And BTW, Paul wrote this ^^^. ;)

Last edited:

I don't believe it.

Thanks Si. Yes, we met several years back, and developed a mutual respect. We've had some fun times together on the forums! There will be a time when I don't show back up. I'm counting on Si to let folks know why when that happens.

There are several on here that I know from other times and other places.
And, one of them, although he has a different name, you can recognize from the avatar and the posting style, I bet.

(Yes, count on me.)

The way I see it is the Lord gave men a role and women a role. The role of men would be to 'lead' and to 'provide', as Jesus leads and provides. The role of women are to be 'lead' as the church is lead by Jesus, and to be the 'help meet'(or caretaker) for her husband.
Gen 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

This does not mean a woman is any less than a man, only that the woman has a role that the Lord gave her. Most of the time when a woman does not like the role she was given and chooses not to follow that role, things start to go down hill.

This also don't mean that men are to be a leader that has no passion for the one he is leading. When a man does not keep his role by providing for his wife and refuses to lead her though life, what happens to her would also be a mark on him. If things go down hill he can not blame her if he refuses to uphold the role he was given.

Also, the man is told to 'love' his wife and treat her with respect. Even if he is in the position of ruling over her he is still to cherish her.

Eph 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
Eph 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Eph 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Eph 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Eph 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Eph 5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
Eph 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
Eph 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
Eph 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
Eph 5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
Eph 5:33 Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

And what happens when the man abdicates his role and dies leaving the woman alone with little children to raise?

She just finds another man is that it? How many child sex abuse cases have you read about. You know, it's ALWAYS the step father!

Geze, you and that flamer the apostle Paul! Too bad you weren't there to get as room with him. You would have made beautiful grunts together.

Last edited:
neither nurses nor lawyers can get away with spelling that atrocious. I'm sorry, I still don't believe it.

Not that it matters.

Forum List

Back