UNCOVERED: NBC News Star Sharpton's Racial, Homophobic Rants

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
holy smokes..

Al Sharpton Hate Tapes

To provide a stark contrast to the relatively tame remarks Rush Limbaugh made on the air that have been widely condemned by organizations such as Media Matters and the leftist media, Breitbart.com has compiled the insults and characterizations Al Sharpton -- the man who NBC News' President Phil Griffin called an "elder statesmen" -- has made in his career.

from...
UNCOVERED: NBC News Star Sharpton's Racial, Homophobic Rants

I haven't looked at the link, but I know people change. Barry Goldwater absolutely hated gays and was a staunch conservative but before he died, wrote extensively on why they should be in the military and this was decades ago.

I haven't looked at the link, but I know people change. Barry Goldwater absolutely hated gays and was a staunch conservative but before he died, wrote extensively on why they should be in the military and this was decades ago.
Riiiiight....Goldwater hated gays. That's why he advocated for gays in the military long before most everyone else.

But, Limbaugh gets labeled "pure evil" and Sharpton gets "eh, folks can change".

Color me surprised. :lol:

Riiiiight....Goldwater hated gays. That's why he advocated for gays in the military long before most everyone else.

But, Limbaugh gets labeled "pure evil" and Sharpton gets "eh, folks can change".

yep and that was before they even listened to the tape...go figure eh.

yep and that was before they even listened to the tape...go figure eh.
And Sharpton isn't just a radio jock - he was a candidate running under the Democratic Party.

Goldwater voted against the civil rights act. And I don't think he changed all that much. But I respected alot of his views.

But people can change.

Sharpton has changed..and dramatically since his time in jail. Not just his views..but physically. I personally couldn't stand him. But after he got arrested for protesting Vieques, something happened. He became a good deal more responsible. And my view on him changed along with that.

Limbaugh? He hasn't changed in years. If anything he's become more hateful. It's funny to watch you guys cherry pick stuff from people like Maher and Sharpton to defend Limbaugh. I don't get the defense either..it's not law makers giving him a hard time..it's advertizers. Free market and all that. This didn't seem to be a problem when Clear Com decided to stop playing the Dixie Chicks over a mild quip.

Limbaugh? He's the same vile blowhard he's been for decades.

People don't change.

Sharpton was a race baiting lying son of a bitch when he got famous for falsely accusing men of crimes and still is.

Goldwater voted against the civil rights act. And I don't think he changed all that much. But I respected alot of his views.

But people can change.

Sharpton has changed..and dramatically since his time in jail. Not just his views..but physically. I personally couldn't stand him. But after he got arrested for protesting Vieques, something happened. He became a good deal more responsible. And my view on him changed along with that.

Limbaugh? He hasn't changed in years. If anything he's become more hateful. It's funny to watch you guys cherry pick stuff from people like Maher and Sharpton to defend Limbaugh. I don't get the defense either..it's not law makers giving him a hard time..it's advertizers. Free market and all that. This didn't seem to be a problem when Clear Com decided to stop playing the Dixie Chicks over a mild quip.

First of all, I don't defend Limbaugh, so get that out of your mind. I think he is an ass. But, the cool thing is, I don't have to listen to him and he does not make law.

I think Maher is an ass.

I think Sharpton is an ass.

I like being consistent. I call an ass an ass, regardless of political leaning.

With respect to Goldwater and civil rights, his vote against the act was not based on bigotry or racism, which makes him very different from the asses.

But people can change.

First of all, I don't defend Limbaugh, so get that out of your mind. I think he is an ass. But, the cool thing is, I don't have to listen to him and he does not make law.

I think Maher is an ass.

I think Sharpton is an ass.

I like being consistent. I call an ass an ass, regardless of political leaning.

With respect to Goldwater and civil rights, his vote against the act was not based on bigotry or racism, which makes him very different from the asses.

Which is funny..because he locked up the southern dixiecrat racist vote.

As to racism? I'm on the fence with Goldwater. Not sure either way.

I'm sure his racist/homophobic rant was well intentioned.

Dipshit.

Check out "later life". Get it? Later life? You can find it in the area where he wrote the following:

In a 1994 interview with the Washington Post the retired senator said,
When you say "radical right" today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye.

Barry Goldwater - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Turns out the man was a "prophet".

Dipshit.

Check out "later life". Get it? Later life? You can find it in the area where he wrote the following:

In a 1994 interview with the Washington Post the retired senator said,
When you say "radical right" today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye.

Barry Goldwater - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Turns out the man was a "prophet".
What do you have to say about what Sharpton said, Deani-do?

tsk tsk tsk,, I never knew the Greeks were homos.. dayuuuumm they're so good looking too.

I believe you are wrong. In the era of political correctness, black folks can say anything they want to say and it will not be labeled as "hate speech", "racist" or "homophobic". They can even call each other ******* and draw a laugh instead of being slammed like white people get immediately after the word is uttered.

Sharpton hates gays and whitey. Oh, and asians too. WTG GE/NBC! Found another winner.

Forum List

Back