Uncovered Military Treason

Did I miss your explanation of when and where and which branch you served in?
JROTC? Do they still have that in high schools? Made it to day three of Boot Camp before washing out due to a diagnosis of somnambulism or anal warts?

I doubt he'll be banned soon since the Mods, like God, protect the young and weak-minded. ;)

If I get banned, it will be because the mods are protecting the young and weak minded like you.
You will be banned because you are a subhuman shit stirrer who will eventually suffer predictable surprises of normalization of deviance. You have never accomplished anything, you will never accomplish anything and when you die, no one will notice or care. Such is the fate of all people who are trolls.

If there is going to be shit around, such as people like you who call people who speak the truth "trolls," why not stir the shit up. It's better than just leaving it lie there.
You don't speak truth. You speak propaganda.

Tell me anything I said anywhere that you think is untrue.

The thing is that what you call "valor" is something I am inclined to scrape off the bottom of my shoe.
I believe you 100%.

It's about time. The "valor" of a slave isn't valor. It is filth. Tell me. Are you White? Do you support jews and all their anti-White, multiethnic supporting propaganda? I will show you a page of some jewish religious teachings. Read them and tell me how many of them you agree with.
slimy jew religion.jpg

It's about time. The "valor" of a slave isn't valor. It is filth. Tell me. Are you White? Do you support jews and all their anti-White, multiethnic supporting propaganda? I will show you a page of some jewish religious teachings. Read them and tell me how many of them you agree with.
View attachment 103385
Wow. Even Nazis respected valor. You're just a human being who is so pathetic you've fallen to the antisemitic meme to make yourself feel better. No surprise you were rejected by the US military since even the fucking Nazis would have you.

View attachment 103385
Wow. Even Nazis respected valor. You're just a human being who is so pathetic you've fallen to the antisemitic meme to make yourself feel better. No surprise you were rejected by the US military since even the fucking Nazis would have you.

I don't respect sacrificing yourself like a dog being told "Sick'em!" For valor to have value, it HAS to depend on what your "valor" is being spent on. Or are you going to tell me that the cultists who died in the Koresh compound had valor. Or that the muslim scum who plowed a truck into a bunch of people having a good Christmas time in Germany had valor.

Next, you have no clue about my military service. Neither do I intend to tell you. Next, are you going to tell me which jewish religious teachings that I listed you agree with. Though if you are jewish, and didn't want to lie to me, (fat chance) you could just say "all of them." Don't just give me your BS "antisemetic" line. Tell me the specifics!

JROTC? Do they still have that in high schools? Made it to day three of Boot Camp before washing out due to a diagnosis of somnambulism or anal warts?

I doubt he'll be banned soon since the Mods, like God, protect the young and weak-minded. ;)

If I get banned, it will be because the mods are protecting the young and weak minded like you.
You will be banned because you are a subhuman shit stirrer who will eventually suffer predictable surprises of normalization of deviance. You have never accomplished anything, you will never accomplish anything and when you die, no one will notice or care. Such is the fate of all people who are trolls.

If there is going to be shit around, such as people like you who call people who speak the truth "trolls," why not stir the shit up. It's better than just leaving it lie there.

the military's job is to KILL!

Their job is to follow orders. Sometimes it requires that they kill.

I don't respect sacrificing yourself like a dog being told "Sick'em!" For valor to have value, it HAS to depend on what your "valor" is being spent on. ...
Thanks for the backpedal. So now you do believe valor has value. How old are you again? 18? 17? Certainly not the veteran you claimed to be.

Have you ever had a civilian job where you were expected to follow the orders of your boss? What if your boss told you to kill someone. You probably wouldn't. Because that's not your job.

I don't respect sacrificing yourself like a dog being told "Sick'em!" For valor to have value, it HAS to depend on what your "valor" is being spent on. ...
Thanks for the backpedal. So now you do believe valor has value. How old are you again? 18? 17? Certainly not the veteran you claimed to be.

Backpedal? YOU were the one who disagreed about my views on valor. If you disagree with what I said, tell me why.

Have you ever had a civilian job where you were expected to follow the orders of your boss? What if your boss told you to kill someone. You probably wouldn't. Because that's not your job.
No. That's not their job to tell me to kill someone.

Obviously too young and ignorant to understand the difference between lawful orders and unlawful ones.

Backpedal? YOU were the one who disagreed about my views on valor. If you disagree with what I said, tell me why.
You said "The thing is that what you call "valor" is something I am inclined to scrape off the bottom of my shoe."

How old are you and what is your military experience? Why are you hiding about it? You and I both know why.

You said "The thing is that what you call "valor" is something I am inclined to scrape off the bottom of my shoe."

How old are you and what is your military experience? Why are you hiding about it? You and I both know why.

Same old story, same old song and dance. I try to make some point, but being unable to debate the matter, they try to bring my personal life into the debate. Get this. I said what I said. It wasn't about me. So don't try to bring my personal life into it.

Obviously too young and ignorant to understand the difference between lawful orders and unlawful ones.

In the military, it would be a lawful order. In a civilian job, it wouldn't be.

In the military, it would be a lawful order. In a civilian job, it wouldn't be.

Hey stupid......................it depends on who the target is.

Like many have said, it's apparent you've never served in the military.

Same old story, same old song and dance. I try to make some point, but being unable to debate the matter, they try to bring my personal life into the debate. Get this. I said what I said. It wasn't about me. So don't try to bring my personal life into it.
Translation: Damn you, DW, for holding my "valor" statement against me! Stop asking me about being in the military. Everyone knows that I'm too young to have served four years in the US military.

No worries, meine kleine maus, you don't have to prove your own posts. Just know no one believes anything you say.

Forum List

Back