Uncover Those Illegals With Illinois's Taxpayer Protection Act!

LostAmerican

Rookie
Feb 20, 2011
Synopsis As Introduced
Creates the Taxpayers Protection Act.

Prohibits any limitation on the enforcement of federal immigration laws to less than the full extent permitted by federal law.

Provides that for any lawful stop, detention, or arrest made by a law enforcement official where reasonable suspicion exists that the person is an alien unlawfully present in the U.S., a reasonable attempt shall, where practicable, be made to determine the immigration status of the person.

Provides that an arrested person shall have his or her immigration status determined by the federal government before release.

Provides penalties for willful failure to carry an alien registration document and for a person who is an unauthorized alien to seek employment.

Provides that an employer shall not knowingly or intentionally employ an unauthorized alien and provides for sanctions.

Provides that race, color, or national origin may not be considered in implementing the requirements of the Act except to the extent permitted by the U.S. or Illinois Constitution.

Provides that the Act shall not be construed to require an employer to take action the employer believes in good faith would violate federal or State law.

Provides that employers must verify the employment eligibility of all new employees and creates the voluntary employer enhanced compliance program.

Makes it unlawful to hire and pick up passengers for work if doing so blocks or impedes traffic.

Provides penalties for transporting, moving, concealing, harboring, or shielding unlawful aliens.

Amends various Acts to make conforming changes. Preempts home rule. Provides that the provisions of the Act are severable.

Illinois General Assembly - Bill Status for HB1969

----------------------------------------------------

"Provides penalties for transporting, moving, concealing, harboring, or shielding unlawful aliens"

Now we can arrest Luis Gutierrez and throw away the key!

It is about time Illinois started protecting American citizens from those sneaky bastards that ruin the US for everyone else. You know who they are!!

Last edited:
We are trying to get something done in Texas about illegals and voting and the left if screaming unfair at the top of their lungs. Why is it unfair. It is unfair for an illegal to go to ur school, drive on our highway without insurance, crowd the emergency room at the hospital so that the people who paid for the hospital have to wait longer, endanger our police. I have to furnish ID every time I do anything official including traffic stops. That is not unfair it is good law enforcement. If you don't like it here go anywhere you think it is better, oh I forgot, there isn't any place like that.

• Banned
We are trying to get something done in Texas about illegals and voting and the left if screaming unfair at the top of their lungs. Why is it unfair. It is unfair for an illegal to go to ur school, drive on our highway without insurance, crowd the emergency room at the hospital so that the people who paid for the hospital have to wait longer, endanger our police. I have to furnish ID every time I do anything official including traffic stops. That is not unfair it is good law enforcement. If you don't like it here go anywhere you think it is better, oh I forgot, there isn't any place like that.

Latin American communism has penetrated everywhere in the US especially public education. Why should I feel sorry for Mexicans when there are 125 countries poorer than them. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back