Unconventional warfare exercise set for undisclosed sites in North Carolina

This is coming from a release from the U.S. Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School at Fort Bragg. Exact times, locations and exercise specifics are not being publicized, officials said in the release.

lWhen you are told one thing and know dam well it's pure bs

I think "endtimes" has a problem with the meaning of the term "unconventional warfare"... That's what I THINK Is going on here...

What do YOU think is going on here?

• Banned
This is coming from a release from the U.S. Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School at Fort Bragg. Exact times, locations and exercise specifics are not being publicized, officials said in the release.

I think "endtimes" has a problem with the meaning of the term "unconventional warfare"... That's what I THINK Is going on here...

I think u failed to

see FACTS
upload_2020-2-28_12-30-12.jpeg

WHEN CLICKING A LINKS MAKES THE MAGIC HAPPEN FOR THOSE LESS FORTUNATE!!!!

are we to say the same about this too. OPEN MOUTH INSERT FOOT!

REMEMBER THE PHOTO I SENT YOU IN THAT UNIFORM.....

• Banned

He loved ROBIN's SAGE.

• Banned
Not sure what the issue is -

This training exercise occurs routinely.

It's like Robin's sage what ppl don't get. YOU TRAIN WHERE YOU FIGHT" .. Including terrain....
( but soldiers know what's what and when). I myself said nothing about this being whatever.....

when I say pure BS it's what this is pure bs. Do ppl really think the military will announce

" HEY WE ARE TRAINING FOR A PANDEMIC EVERYONE". no they train and atch ppl a little off guard for real-life city scenarios etc..

and no i'm not saying they are training for the virus ...... some ppl never notice when you get pulled over for a ticket today 4-8 cops show up .

Before Obama 1 cop could show up 2 at the most and that was it. Today you are automatically armed with 10 machine guns.

Subliminal bs gets right past dumb fk Americans.

Last edited:

I think u failed to

see FACTS
View attachment 309352

I was just gonna post this.

People still dont know how to click links. This story comes from .. .

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article240651992.html

I think u failed to

see FACTS
View attachment 309352

I know I Posted the EXACT link you just gave me LMFAO now that should tell you something!!! You know how I do my step by step link lecture LMFAO.

Post # 4

I think u failed to

see FACTS
View attachment 309352

Think Mindwars will read the ENTIRE story and explanation?? Not sure that will happen.. So IF you're in N.C. around those dates, SEE a couple "warning signs" in the road, make SURE you get in the middle of all this and charge in, open fire and be a hero...

Just kidding... \

Seems like I was RIGHT Mindywars... The "endtimes" just doesn't know the definition of "unconventional warfare" exercise and apparently wants to play on your ignorance of the term...

I think u failed to

see FACTS
View attachment 309352

Think Mindwars will read the ENTIRE story and explanation?? Not sure that will happen.. So IF you're in N.C. around those dates, SEE a couple "warning signs" in the road, make SURE you get in the middle of all this and charge in, open fire and be a hero...

Just kidding... \

Seems like I was RIGHT Mindywars... The "endtimes" just doesn't know the definition of "unconventional warfare" exercise and apparently wants to play on your ignorance of the term...

Sorry my husband knows more than any ARTICLE LMFAO he was there he trained there and in fact we were there when the officer was KILLED during his training... so HE KNOWS more than you or this gawd dam article BAHAahahaah

So uhmmm.

Wanna try again. and you really kinda don't know shit because he's sitting here want to call and have him explain it to you ...LOL he can tell you all about Robin stage if you want.

Go look up masters of Chaos....... Ooooh I wonder whose there that we just might know or maybe he's in that book LOL..

I think u failed to

see FACTS
View attachment 309352

Just kidding... \

Sorry my husband knows more than any ARTICLE LMFAO he was there he trained there and in fact we were there when the officer was KILLED during his training... so HE KNOWS more than you or this gawd dam article BAHAahahaah

So uhmmm.

Wanna try again. and you really kinda don't know shit because he's sitting here want to call and have him explain it to you ...LOL he can tell you all about Robin stage if you want.

Go look up masters of Chaos....... Ooooh I wonder whose there that we just might know or maybe he's in that book LOL..

Then how come if YOU KNOW there's NOTHING sinister about this exercise --- you post crap suggesting that there is a HUGE (un-named) conspiracy behind it????

IT'S JADE HELM 2 ------ EVERYBODY RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!
I was gonna say "Jade helm 20" but yeah.

All dissidents report to the nearest abandoned Walmart and surrender to FEMA to be measured for a coffin please.

Forum List

Back