UNCOMMON KNOWLEDGE: SENATOR MIKE LEE ON IMMIGRATION REFORM

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
During our recent conversation in Washington, I asked Senator Mike Lee of Utah about the divisions within the Republican Party on how to deal with immigration reform. His take: that the disagreements within the party are needlessly preventing progress on the areas where genuine consensus does exist. Take a look:

This is the first time I heard of Senator Mike Lee, but he would make brilliant Presidential candidate.

During our recent conversation in Washington, I asked Senator Mike Lee of Utah about the divisions within the Republican Party on how to deal with immigration reform. His take: that the disagreements within the party are needlessly preventing progress on the areas where genuine consensus does exist. Take a look:

The only progress we need is the enforcement of our immigration laws for a change not some amnesty cloaked as so-called reform. The majority of the GOP doesn't want any amnesty and rightly so.

Oh good grief.

He's a bloomin' idiot.

So yeah, that would make him a perfect R candidate.

:woohoo:

This is a very interesting discussion program, well worth watching.

Uncommon Knowledge is a web series in which political leaders, scholars, journalists, and today's big thinkers share their views on various issues.

The program started life as a television series in 1997 and is now distributed exclusively on the web over a growing network of the largest political websites and channels. To stay tuned for the latest updates on and episodes related to Uncommon Knowledge, follow us on Facebook andTwitter.

VIDEO
Uncommon Knowledge Hoover Institution

Forum List

Back