Uncle Sam Prepares To Unleash Up To 30,000 Drones Over America For "Public Safety"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Matthew, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Matthew

Matthew Blue dog all the way!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,241
    Uncle Sam Prepares To Unleash Up To 30,000 Drones Over America For "Public Safety"
    ZeroHedge ^
    Uncle Sam Prepares To Unleash Up To 30,000 Drones Over America For "Public Safety" | ZeroHedge

wow:eusa_boohoo:

2. Clementine

Clementine Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,774
    This is downright creepy. It's worse than a police state. They can know everything about everybody all the time. I'm sure some will come forth and say they don't mind because they've nothing to hide. My concern is simply that I don't trust government enough to feel secure about this. This could be too easily misused and we will no longer have a sense of privacy. I cannot stand the thought of some slimy bureaucrat being able to watch people.

This is wrong and violates our right to privacy. The police or government should only be allowed to spy on suspected criminals when they have due cause and obtain a search warrant.

3. occupied

occupied Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,787
    Seeing as how millions already live with police choppers over their homes everyday it's hard to get totally alarmed over this trend many have seen coming for years. The only real comment I have on this to point out that the MIC has longed for a domestic market for years, all they had to do is make sure that the rich fear the rabble enough to see them as the enemy within.