Unbiased analysis of Biden's Embarrassing meltdown

Desperate people resort to desperate measures. I was surprised that Raddatz made no effort at all to keep the discourse on a courteous and professional level. And the way she interrupted Ryan several times made it seem like a 2 on 1. Have to credit Ryan for keeping his composure, not sure I could've done as well in that regard.

She is just as curious as the rest of us as to some details of the republican vision of how America will be better off with them in charge, we all have a pretty good idea of what we get with Obama as president, the big questions of this campaign involve the republicans and so far they have been long on "plans" but very short on details, on everything from taxation, medicare, pentagon spending, their wish for war with Iran and everything else. They are evasive on exactly what they plan to do and so they are paying the price with pointed questions. They need to fill us in or live with it.
But you give Obama a free pass for his evasiveness.

Actually, I thought Biden did pretty well.

Then again, I listened on the radio. I did not "See" his expressions, but then considering that I know Biden better than Ryan, it could be bias for Biden.

Ryan sounded a little "canned" to me. It seems like he was repeating all the basic slogans and catch phrases from the campaign and did not go into much detail at all. Of course you could thank Biden for interrupting Ryan so much, right?

I would say the same about Ryan. He was not specific enough, and almost entirely repeated rhetoric...almost.
As I said due to Biden's extensive debate experience spanning multiple decades - he should have mopped the floor with Ryan. Not so much in details and who is right and wrong - but in experienced delivery.
He failed. It was Biden's to lose - and he did just that.
he was flippant, discourteous and had the facts on the Libya attack completely wrong, and misspoke entirely on the "Catholic/abortion" argument.
(Which BTW - who f*cking cares about abortion right now??...nobody is changing Roe/Wade).

Desperate people resort to desperate measures. I was surprised that Raddatz made no effort at all to keep the discourse on a courteous and professional level. And the way she interrupted Ryan several times made it seem like a 2 on 1. Have to credit Ryan for keeping his composure, not sure I could've done as well in that regard.

Watching the debates, I try to be unbiased and realistic as possible, but nobody is unbiased. That being said this debate reminded me of a fundraiser for a local police charity I was invited to a year ago. It was at a lodge, and they had dinner and 3 comedians (no-one big time, but they still made people laugh). And the last comedian, some drunk asshole started to haggle him. I mean it when I say it pissed off all 200 or so people in the room almost immediately, it took only a minute of haggling until the off duty cops dragged him out and literally tossed his ass in an ally. Biden reminded me so much of that asshole, I kept looking around for the cops nodding to each other that it was time to toss this guy out. It was so agitating watching biden, I have no other way to describe it. Agitating not in the way like he was schooling ryan or something and I didn't like it, but agitating in the way like he was some drunk asshole mouthing off at a bar, trying to pick arguments with everyone. Thats the only way I can describe the agitation that biden gave me.

As for content, I dont really see a way you could say that either candidate won by a landslide. It all depends on what your point of views are, whatever candidate's points align with your point of view, you agree with those points. Simple as that. And in this debate, we havn't heard much difference from the candidate's campaign speeches. To me this was two campaign speeches going on at the same time, not really a debate like the first one was. Pretty much everything I heard these two say last night, Ive already heard them say before, nothing new...Except for bidens comment about not knowing or receiving bad intel at benghazi, I have a feeling its going to bite him in the ass.

I'm fairly confident I can put my ideology aside and provide an unbiased analysis of Biden's Crazy Uncle performance last night

I don't think so, bro. You are clearly one of the top, if not the top biased person on this site. You latch onto every little meaningless, nonsensical "dig" that you can without fail.

I mean, it's who you are and that's fine - but don't try to pretend you're one of the even-handed guys all of a sudden.

The true analysis of Biden's performance, is that any grown man sitting face to face with another grown man that you feel is twitsting and turning facts is good enough cause to consider him, and show that you consider him laughable and also cut him off if he's blatantly off-base. That's the essence, the "spirit" of a debate, and just because you disagree with Biden's analysis of Ryan's comments doesn't mean that his response was wrong, if he felt the way that he did about Ryan's comments.

^ that's an unbiased analysis.

Not, "oh Biden's a big poopy head because instead of sitting through what he thought were blatant lies, quietly, he had to laugh at them and interject with corrections."

It's nonsense.

As an unbiased observer, it was clear to me that Obama had Biden locked in a cage for the last week and was starving him only to release him to attack Ryan during the debate. Biden kept interrupting and was annoying, at one point I thought for sure Joe would start gnawing on Ryan's forearm.

Crazy Uncle Joe kept yelling the same things over and over as if that would make the statement true or more interesting. Yes, Joe, the Afghans will handle their own security. Joe do you know that thanks to your stupid rules of engagement and complete lack of military understanding, the Afghan forces are totally infiltrated by AQ and the Tolly-baan? and yelling like you were unhappy with the Jell-o does not make them stop killing our soldiers

I wish Obama would treat people suffering from Dementia and early onset Alzheimer, like Biden, with dignity and respect.

Ryan's innocent, blue-eyed, choir boy rehearsed act was picked apart by a seasoned pro.

That's the kind of shit we want to see in a debate.

Biden was the mean hunter who killed Bambi's Mommy and Ryan was the Doe-eyed innocent adored by millions

Actually, I thought Biden did pretty well.

Then again, I listened on the radio. I did not "See" his expressions, but then considering that I know Biden better than Ryan, it could be bias for Biden.

Ryan sounded a little "canned" to me. It seems like he was repeating all the basic slogans and catch phrases from the campaign and did not go into much detail at all. Of course you could thank Biden for interrupting Ryan so much, right?
I've heard more audio than video and Biden's chortles, guffaws and interruptions come through clear as a bell.

If anyone really screwed the pooch it was Ryan, for not playing the Joe Pesci and saying; "What?...You find a dead ambassador and millions out of work funny?...Does that amuse you?"

Thank you, I wanted him to say something like that too. I am trying to think of a time when it is appropriate to laugh in a debate, and I cant think of one, nor should anyone do it like biden did, in a presidential debate.

As an unbiased observer, it was clear to me that Obama had Biden locked in a cage for the last week and was starving him only to release him to attack Ryan during the debate. Biden kept interrupting and was annoying, at one point I thought for sure Joe would start gnawing on Ryan's forearm.

Crazy Uncle Joe kept yelling the same things over and over as if that would make the statement true or more interesting. Yes, Joe, the Afghans will handle their own security. Joe do you know that thanks to your stupid rules of engagement and complete lack of military understanding, the Afghan forces are totally infiltrated by AQ and the Tolly-baan? and yelling like you were unhappy with the Jell-o does not make them stop killing our soldiers

I wish Obama would treat people suffering from Dementia and early onset Alzheimer, like Biden, with dignity and respect.

Ryan's innocent, blue-eyed, choir boy rehearsed act was picked apart by a seasoned pro.

That's the kind of shit we want to see in a debate.

Biden was the mean hunter who killed Bambi's Mommy and Ryan was the Doe-eyed innocent adored by millions

LOL

Welcome to politics! Nice gets you nowhere.

She is just as curious as the rest of us as to some details of the republican vision of how America will be better off with them in charge, we all have a pretty good idea of what we get with Obama as president, the big questions of this campaign involve the republicans and so far they have been long on "plans" but very short on details, on everything from taxation, medicare, pentagon spending, their wish for war with Iran and everything else. They are evasive on exactly what they plan to do and so they are paying the price with pointed questions. They need to fill us in or live with it.

Taken by themselves, do you think the statements made by Romney/Ryan in the debates accurately reflect the current sentiment of the republican party? You know they do not, if you call Obama evasive then it is a clear example of pot and kettle. They have loudly and publicly thrown the tea party agenda under the bus to no perceptible complaint because even the tea party folks know that it's a pack of moderate lies to get votes.

Taken by themselves, do you think the statements made by Romney/Ryan in the debates accurately reflect the current sentiment of the republican party? You know they do not, if you call Obama evasive then it is a clear example of pot and kettle. They have loudly and publicly thrown the tea party agenda under the bus to no perceptible complaint because even the tea party folks know that it's a pack of moderate lies to get votes.

Are you trying to say the democrats dont try the same techniques?

Just the fact that CrazyKrustyFrankie thinks he is capable of an unbiased report on a political matter after thousands of examples he has posted that fly in the face of such poppycock is astonishing.

You really need a mental evaluation Frankie. :lol:

Not funny :mad: Seriously!

Really? Biden had a meltdown?

People can take issue with Biden's demeanor, but he certainly did NOT have a meltdown.

This is why most people don't really take conservatives seriously when they talk at any length about matters of politics and/or public policy. They can't seem to describe events without engaging in wholesale exaggerations.

So, even THOUGH the economy has been bad for the last few years, and even THOUGH talk radio and FOX News has been railing against the president for years, President Obama was nonetheless leading in most polls. And it incensed conservatives. So, what to do? Why the answer is simple (to them, it seems). Engage in even MORE exaggerations and hyperbole.

Here's a question for people at large. What do you think happens in the minds of average people when they tune in to hear or see something that's been advertised as one thing and they find little more than hype instead? Do you think they'll be so readily fooled the next time? And the next time after that?

you? unbiased?

you're freaking hysterical, frank.

:lmao:

Really? Biden had a meltdown?

People can take issue with Biden's demeanor, but he certainly did NOT have a meltdown.

This is why most people don't really take conservatives seriously when they talk at any length about matters of politics and/or public policy. They can't seem to describe events without engaging in wholesale exaggerations.

So, even THOUGH the economy has been bad for the last few years, and even THOUGH talk radio and FOX News has been railing against the president for years, President Obama was nonetheless leading in most polls. And it incensed conservatives. So, what to do? Why the answer is simple (to them, it seems). Engage in even MORE exaggerations and hyperbole.

Here's a question for people at large. What do you think happens in the minds of average people when they tune in to hear or see something that's been advertised as one thing and they find little more than hype instead? Do you think they'll be so readily fooled the next time? And the next time after that?

no. there was nothing close to meltdown.

frank lives in rightwingnuthackworld.

but i think he's being tongue in cheek.

Last edited:
Just the fact that CrazyKrustyFrankie thinks he is capable of an unbiased report on a political matter after thousands of examples he has posted that fly in the face of such poppycock is astonishing.

You really need a mental evaluation Frankie. :lol:

Not funny :mad: Seriously!

Huggy, no duh a thread using the words "unbiased" and "biden's meltdown," is obviously a biased statement. But you are getting waaay too pissed right now. Jesus h, calm down. I also doubt that you have never been biased before, and saying someone needs a mental evaluation because they're biased is a bit of a hyperbole.

New Topics

Forum List

Back