Unbelieveable Betrayal & Bullshit?

NATO AIR

Jun 25, 2004
USS Abraham Lincoln
I hope to God this isn't true.

If it is, and even though the source is the liberal LA Times and Think Progress ... Its likely true. It makes sense coming from the same idiots at the CIA who have been fucking America up for years with bad decisions and poor judgement.

I feel betrayed, as should a great many Americans who have spoken in outrage over the genocide in Darfur.

Is this administration really this stupid to stoop this low for intelligence that is likely questionable? From a nation that is breeding more jihadists in Darfur, its portion of southern Sudan and other regions where it is committing incredibly brutal war crimes against innocent populations than we can kill in Iraq or any other terrorist battlefield?

Along with our butt buddy friendship with Saudi Arabia (doing the same thing, with the wahabbi koran instead of with proxy militias), WHAT THE FUCK are my leaders thinking?

Thank God I'm in the military and in Japan, because otherwise I'd be on the first flight to D.C., pounding on my congressman's door and threatening to raise hell forever and ever over this.

This is not Uzbekistan (a nation with a very flawed police/military force that recieved shoddy Soviet training and has no idea how to deal with insurgencies, terrorists or innocent protesters a like). We can make incredible progress with Uzbekistan's regime with patience, training, and a series of carrot and sticks.

You don't make progress with an Islamist regime using slavery, mass rape, aerial bombing, jihadist militias and genocide to slaughter its oppressed population who dares to rise up. You bomb the shit out of it and/or make life miserable for its leaders.

Wow, and Sudan is China's biggest buddy in Africa, there's Chinese troops on Sudanese soil protecting China's oil investments. We should be undermining China's presence there and Sudan's government in the first place because the greatest struggle of this century will not be against the terrorists, but the tyrants in Beijing.

What the fuck?

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationw...9apr29,0,6605677.story?coll=la-home-headlines

http://thinkprogress.org/index.php?p=775

Genocide ‘Director’ Joins CIA Jet-Set
When CIA Airlines isn’t busy ferrying U.S. detainees to torture-friendly foreign countries, it’s apparently bringing men like Sudanese Maj. Gen. Salah Abdallah Gosh – who played a “key role” in actually directing the massacres in Darfur, according to U.S. officials – to America.

Mass killings? Coordinated rape campaigns? That hasn’t stopped the Bush administration from buddying up to Gosh, the top intelligence chief in Sudan, according to the Los Angeles Times. Just last week, the CIA brought him to Washington “for secret meetings sealing Khartoum’s sensitive and previously veiled partnership with the administration.” It’s all part of a White House plan to “forge a close intelligence partnership with the Islamic regime that once welcomed Osama bin Laden,” offering Sudan increased ties and “normalized” intelligence relations in return for coordination in crackdowns on al-Qaeda militants and other suspected terrorists.

White House officials insist the new ties won’t lead to a softening of its already-weak policy toward Sudan, but an October report by the nonpartisan Congressional Research Service suggested just the opposite, stating the administration was “concerned that going after these individuals could disrupt cooperation on counter-terrorism.” Just this month, Deputy Secretary of State Robert Zoellick “backed away from the Bush administration’s assertions that the mass killings and village burning [in Darfur] amounted to genocide,” despite the fact that “Darfur’s death toll is likely to be even more appalling this year than last,” according to the Washington Post.

NATO AIR said:
I hope to God this isn't true.

If it is, and even though the source is the liberal LA Times and Think Progress ... Its likely true. It makes sense coming from the same idiots at the CIA who have been fucking America up for years with bad decisions and poor judgement.

I feel betrayed, as should a great many Americans who have spoken in outrage over the genocide in Darfur.

Is this administration really this stupid to stoop this low for intelligence that is likely questionable? From a nation that is breeding more jihadists in Darfur, its portion of southern Sudan and other regions where it is committing incredibly brutal war crimes against innocent populations than we can kill in Iraq or any other terrorist battlefield?

Along with our butt buddy friendship with Saudi Arabia (doing the same thing, with the wahabbi koran instead of with proxy militias), WHAT THE FUCK are my leaders thinking?

Thank God I'm in the military and in Japan, because otherwise I'd be on the first flight to D.C., pounding on my congressman's door and threatening to raise hell forever and ever over this.

This is not Uzbekistan (a nation with a very flawed police/military force that recieved shoddy Soviet training and has no idea how to deal with insurgencies, terrorists or innocent protesters a like). We can make incredible progress with Uzbekistan's regime with patience, training, and a series of carrot and sticks.

You don't make progress with an Islamist regime using slavery, mass rape, aerial bombing, jihadist militias and genocide to slaughter its oppressed population who dares to rise up. You bomb the shit out of it and/or make life miserable for its leaders.

Wow, and Sudan is China's biggest buddy in Africa, there's Chinese troops on Sudanese soil protecting China's oil investments. We should be undermining China's presence there and Sudan's government in the first place because the greatest struggle of this century will not be against the terrorists, but the tyrants in Beijing.

What the fuck?

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationw...9apr29,0,6605677.story?coll=la-home-headlines

http://thinkprogress.org/index.php?p=775

Genocide ‘Director’ Joins CIA Jet-Set
When CIA Airlines isn’t busy ferrying U.S. detainees to torture-friendly foreign countries, it’s apparently bringing men like Sudanese Maj. Gen. Salah Abdallah Gosh – who played a “key role” in actually directing the massacres in Darfur, according to U.S. officials – to America.

Mass killings? Coordinated rape campaigns? That hasn’t stopped the Bush administration from buddying up to Gosh, the top intelligence chief in Sudan, according to the Los Angeles Times. Just last week, the CIA brought him to Washington “for secret meetings sealing Khartoum’s sensitive and previously veiled partnership with the administration.” It’s all part of a White House plan to “forge a close intelligence partnership with the Islamic regime that once welcomed Osama bin Laden,” offering Sudan increased ties and “normalized” intelligence relations in return for coordination in crackdowns on al-Qaeda militants and other suspected terrorists.

White House officials insist the new ties won’t lead to a softening of its already-weak policy toward Sudan, but an October report by the nonpartisan Congressional Research Service suggested just the opposite, stating the administration was “concerned that going after these individuals could disrupt cooperation on counter-terrorism.” Just this month, Deputy Secretary of State Robert Zoellick “backed away from the Bush administration’s assertions that the mass killings and village burning [in Darfur] amounted to genocide,” despite the fact that “Darfur’s death toll is likely to be even more appalling this year than last,” according to the Washington Post.

Don't hurt your hand NATO---no one up there cares enough to act. Dems or Reps!

Just this month, Deputy Secretary of State Robert Zoellick “backed away from the Bush administration’s assertions that the mass killings and village burning [in Darfur] amounted to genocide,"

Well the man has a point. I think we need a few dozen more UN meetings. We should get Kim Jong Il's input, see what he thinks. We must be careful not to condemn slavery, as that would hurt the feelings of some dictators in attendance. We must then consult the UN Secretary of the Taskforce on Genocide and see what if he thinks this is genocide or just a mass pogrom of killing everybody of a particular region, which are TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

Forum List

Back