Unbelievable

poor weewhitlewillowtwee

Obama was reelected

so? you elected a clueless schmuck? I can't help ya there asswarp.

Occupy!!!

miccheck.jpg

Funny he's meeting with the 1 % labor unions to figure out a fair tax on small business. It would be nice if he actually conferred with small businesses.

And is John 1% Kerry the best choice to have looming over our military? I wonder if Obama ran that passed his good friend, George 1% Soros?

Last edited:
Do you understand how your Obama Derangement Syndrome is causing you to appear mentally ill to all the normal people?

The President knows nothing about anything yet he's re-elected and your calling willow deranged.

We need to stop picking on Susan Rice cuz she knew nothing.........pick on Obama........who also knows nothing.

Can anyone explain the Republican position here? I'm having a hard time keeping up, giving how all the Republicans here flipflop their position every couple hours, based on whenever new inconvenient facts shoot down their previous conspiracy theory.

I suppose it doesn't matter. They're going to change their position again in another few hours anyways. FOX will give them a new talking point, and the sheep will bleat it out dutifully. Everyone outside of their cult is laughing at them, but the FOXtards have drunk too deeply of the koolaid. They no longer care what they babble, so long as it gives them their hate-fix.

Do you understand how your Obama Derangement Syndrome is causing you to appear mentally ill to all the normal people?

The President knows nothing about anything yet he's re-elected and your calling willow deranged.

We need to stop picking on Susan Rice cuz she knew nothing.........pick on Obama........who also knows nothing.

He gets paid more for knowing nothing.

Forum List

Back