unbelievable

Although it seems wrong ... There was way to much coverage on Tony Hayward and not the piece of shit in office who is the American equal in this mess.
The man in charge doesn't necessarily do the labor and one that is good at being in charge puts the right people in the right places so it is taken care of. So the fuck what if he goes off to a planned function and on fathers day weekend. The piece of shit in office has been doing this all along and hasn't fix anything he said he was going to do yet!!
Were there not steps and procedures to do prior to drilling in the gulf that were approved? So why is the administration bitching? They (the government) allowed it even if it was an inferior pump etc.
Costner might be on to something, but the ones with power and bigger money probably do not want him getting it rather than using it now and cleaning the mess.
Hey 4 photo ops is enough anyway right ...
Doesn't Mexico and Venezuela own most of this oil anyway .... where are they other than looking for a hand out from BP

So many points. but I'm of to the beach!

Last edited:
Bitch, moan, whine, whinge....

Dr. Grump.....""You know, the one thing that peeves me about Obama haters and neocons in general is that they live on sound bites. There is no substance to their argument".

Being a Newby, you wouldn't know that I've blown these arguments so many times out of the water in the past it's almost funny.

What you don't also realise is that in the past four years I've seen every Neocon whackjob, Bush lover, Obama hater, come on this board and offer nothing but what you have quoted. So unless you're willing to go through the threads (which I doubt, cons aren't known for their in depth research)...I'd STFU and take it on the chin....:cool:

'Drill baby drill.'

WTF It seems for some their values only focus in the Obama direction, truly an odd aliment, possibly without cure. 'Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.' What can we blame Obama for today? For partisans who claim self reliant individualism, why pray tell are you not down in the gulf working the issue or are you just vintage whiners?

I'd be satisfied with actually KNOWING that they're working their asses off to find a SOLUTION ~

making time for meetings, enlisting the aid of any and All volunteers, finding the EXPERTS and then heeding their recommendations.

I just can't imagine running ANYTHING in such a haphazard, KeyStone Cops sort of way. It disgusts me to think that this Obozo clown is the leader of my country.

This isn't just him, what the fuck is Tony doing on a sailboat? Jesus this is just disgusting. How everyone on this board can't deplore the actions of these two men is beyond me.
Yes. It's disgusting that we don't all think exactly as do you....simply disgusting! :rolleyes:

And if you think I am being insensitive by using the words "lynch" and "flog" regarding an African American President I would posit to you I am just giving him the same power I accord to any race. He is the President, lynching and flogging is part of the job.

I do not give fuck about how much or little melanin you have, I care about what you do.
Right on, brother!

Notwithstanding the above, many a wise decision has been made by a CEO while golfing...or sailing. I don't expect Barry or Tony to don environmental protection suits and join the thousands of new government employees picking tar balls off the beaches, or to operate the dredge that makes the berms to shield Louisiana from further soakings. I expect them to make wise decisions. I just don't expect much out of Barry...he's got a poor track record. Might as well let him play golf while real men struggle with the new Gulf oil company.

Neither Barry nor Tony caused the spill. That catastrophe was caused by a poor decision made by BP at a much lower level than CEO. The attitude and level of standards adhered to by the BP asshole that made the poor decision was likely influenced by the failure of the US government to vigorously monitor the industry through the MMS...another corrupt arm of the present administration. Delays in containing the oil and cleaning it up were caused by the ineptness of the current administration. There's no need to lay ALL of the blame on BP.

Obama's solution is to talk tough, gain control of BP's money so he can appoint some corrupt bastard (just like Barney Frank or Franklin Raines Franklin Raines’ Criminal Enterprise and Barack Obama, His Accomplice **UPDATE** Top Recipients By $/Yr in Congress | Hennessy's View ) to participate in decisions about where the money goes...and whose pockets get lined this time around.

Last edited:
OMG!!!

I must be a terrible general manager, then.

Here it is Fathers' Day, we'll be busier than hell, and here I am taking the day off!!!

I can do that because I have people in place to handle things in my absence.

Seems to me a whole bunch of people on this message board have no experience in problem solving when they are the boss. There are several things necessary for a president or any leader and Obama has employed them.
1. Understand the problem.
2. Determine a plan of action.
3. Stand back and let those who can do.
4. Evaluate the plan of action (determine the problem)
5. Adjust the plan of action
6. Stand back and let those who can do.

Any meeting that last more than one hour is a waste of time. Mettings must have an agenda, a firm starting and ending time, and focused on the issue.
A leader has to prioritize, having had that responsibilty I cannot imagine how difficult a task Obama has had from day one. From what I've seen and read, he's done a comendable job and the criticism on this message board and from the R's in and out of Congress is unwarranted, and a machination of those with a not so hidden agenda.

I'm sorry, I don't find any of this unbelievable.
The reason nothing is being done is that almost nothing can be done.
The US banned shallow water drilling years ago and has forced only deep water drilling..
This leak could have been solved in a matter of hours, because divers could have gone down and repaired it. But at a mile down, it's a different story. The US government has solved the problem of shallow water drilling being too close to shore with the potential for an oil leak ruining a beach by moving the wells to deep water. This idea of enviromentalists and our compident leadership sure has worked out pretty well for us. The government make a rule/law to solve a problem that never existed in the first place and presto chango, we have new problems that government can solve with new rules/laws. I sure feel safe with all this government regulation of private business going on.

Seems to me a whole bunch of people on this message board have no experience in problem solving when they are the boss. There are several things necessary for a president or any leader and Obama has employed them.
1. Understand the problem.
2. Determine a plan of action.
3. Stand back and let those who can do.
4. Evaluate the plan of action (determine the problem)
5. Adjust the plan of action
6. Stand back and let those who can do.

Any meeting that last more than one hour is a waste of time. Mettings must have an agenda, a firm starting and ending time, and focused on the issue.
A leader has to prioritize, having had that responsibilty I cannot imagine how difficult a task Obama has had from day one. From what I've seen and read, he's done a comendable job and the criticism on this message board and from the R's in and out of Congress is unwarranted, and a machination of those with a not so hidden agenda.

obama_vacation.jpg
obama-ice-cream1.jpg

Hypocrites from Hell…
(Reuters) – The White House renewed its sharp criticism of BP CEO Tony Hayward after he attended a yacht race off the English coast on Saturday as his company struggles to plug its huge Gulf of Mexico oil leak.
“This has just been part of a long line of PR gaffes and mistakes,” White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel said in an interview taped for ABC’s “This Week” week program, referring to Hayward.
Sheila Williams, a spokeswoman for the energy giant, said Hayward attended the boat race at the Isle of Wight, saying he was spending some time with his teenage son after devoting most of the past two months away from family.
Obama administration officials and President Barack Obama himself have been harshly critical of Hayward over some public statements he has made since the spill began in April.
Obama wondered aloud in a television interview this month about “whose ass to kick” over the BP spill and said that if Hayward had worked for him, he would have fired him.

So today BP CEO Tony Hayward is off sail boating while President Obama is playing golf. What the fuck is going on? Both of these assholes should be finding a way to clean up this mess and not take ANY days off until it's done..............

Both of them should be put in jail for this.

The BP CEO has been relieved of his day to day duties. Is he supposed to now sit in the corner?

So today BP CEO Tony Hayward is off sail boating while President Obama is playing golf. What the fuck is going on? Both of these assholes should be finding a way to clean up this mess and not take ANY days off until it's done..............

The BP CEO has been relieved of his day to day duties. Is he supposed to now sit in the corner?

No!
He can sit in the box at the Washington Nationals baseball game, next to Glorious Leader.

Bitch, moan, whine, whinge....

Dr. Grump.....""You know, the one thing that peeves me about Obama haters and neocons in general is that they live on sound bites. There is no substance to their argument".

Being a Newby, you wouldn't know that I've blown these arguments so many times out of the water in the past it's almost funny.

What you don't also realise is that in the past four years I've seen every Neocon whackjob, Bush lover, Obama hater, come on this board and offer nothing but what you have quoted. So unless you're willing to go through the threads (which I doubt, cons aren't known for their in depth research)...I'd STFU and take it on the chin....:cool:

In my time here, I have yet to see you argue to a point once. This kind of thing is the only thing you do.

As to the point... Both these guys are doing too much partying while the situation burns. When the job is done, then they party.

What he can be doing is making sure that all the pieces work together rather than against each other down there. We have too much keystone kopp in the gulf. He should be taking the calls and making the calls to make sure fiascoes like the barges getting tied up for a day don't happen. When we have an emergency like this, they shouldn't get in 70 rounds of golf in 60 days.

A conservative would never do that

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3p9y_OEAdc]YouTube - Now watch this drive![/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3p9y_OEAdc]YouTube - Now watch this drive![/ame]

Hmmm I thought you were going to show a conservative playing golf during a national emergency............

Hmmm I thought you were going to show a conservative playing golf during a national emergency............

Hmmm

Didn't you say you were never going to respond to me?

And here you are, once again proving what a liar you are

:cuckoo:

People actually think better when they have a mental and/or physical break.

Forum List

Back