Unbelievable on ITV!!!

rtwngAvngr said:
It baffles me that intelligent people like nuc think we should just lay down and die on the altar of political correctness.

White christians deserve to die, right Nuc? I mean, we're the source of all the worlds problems, right? Your brain is an obscenity.

Specifically what do you think can be done to control Islamic fanaticism? I don't mean, "kill 'em, nuke 'em" etc. Or even if that is your answer please be specific about the logistics.

nucular said:
Specifically what do you think can be done to control Islamic fanaticism? I don't mean, "kill 'em, nuke 'em" etc. Or even if that is your answer please be specific about the logistics.

It has to start with the religious leaders. Traditionally, that's where it all begins, in the Mosques. I don't think things have changed much.

Said1 said:
It has to start with the religious leaders. Traditionally, that's where it all begins, in the Mosques. I don't think things have changed much.

That identifies who, but the question remains "How?"

nucular said:
That identifies who, but the question remains "How?"

Who: The Christofacist religious leaders in the west, preaching in Mosques, duh.

How: By being in favor of terrorism and preaching and promoting it with passion and vigor everyday. In Mosques, where Muslims sometimes go to hang out and get their freek on.

nucular said:

Oh nothing can be done, obviously. You're a fucking retard.

Said1 said:
Who: The Christofacist religious leaders in the west, preaching in Mosques, duh.

How: By being in favor of terrorism and preaching and promoting it with passion and vigor everyday. In Mosques, where Muslims sometimes go to hang out and get their freek on.

The how I was referring to is "How to deal with it?"

nucular said:

Terrorist profiling. Allowing free speech so the problem can be discussed without people being called racist. Stopping all muslim immigration until the problem is corrected.

Do you have any suggestions or do you just want to go back to ignoring it after this brief sojourn into reality?

rtwngAvngr said:
Terrorist profiling. Allowing free speech so the problem can be discussed without people being called racist. Stopping all muslim immigration until the problem is corrected.

Do you have any suggestions or do you just want to go back to ignoring it after this brief sojourn into reality?

Will you grow up and stop being argumentative for its own sake? I support those things and if you would read my posts you would see that is the case. Do you have problems with reading comprehension?
:chains:

rtwngAvngr said:

Furthermore this would only affect the US. How do you propose dealing with the problem on a global scale?

nucular said:

Yes nucular, I know.

Anyway, Imam's have a "large" (as in big) amount of influence (not control) over the Muslims who attend their Mosques. Being very community oriented, they might have (not do have) the opportunity to communicate with those most easily influenced by extremists.

That's it for now, I have to take the dog out for a pee.

nucular said:
Furthermore this would only affect the US. How do you propose dealing with the problem on a global scale?

I propose all countries institute the same policies, that is unless they WANT to be part of the New Caliphate. What about you?

rtwngAvngr said:
I propose all countries institute the same policies, that is unless they WANT to be part of the New Caliphate. What about you?

We are on the same page here, although that makes me want to
:alco:

Every Muslim is a potential suicide bomber until they are verified not to be. Even if they are not terrorists themselves they may be supporting it in another way. Any country who wants to protect themselves should stop letting them in as a measure of self defense. I think we need to be a lot more selective with our immigration standards and this is just one of the things that needs to be changed.

The next time you attribute bogus ideas to me I will not be so polite.

nucular said:
We are on the same page here, although that makes me want to
:alco:

Every Muslim is a potential suicide bomber until they are verified not to be. Even if they are not terrorists themselves they may be supporting it in another way. Any country who wants to protect themselves should stop letting them in as a measure of self defense. I think we need to be a lot more selective with our immigration standards and this is just one of the things that needs to be changed.

The next time you attribute bogus ideas to me I will not be so polite.

Welcome to the collective, 7 of 9. This is your new identifier. Your uniform is coming in the mail.

All. please book mark this thread as a model of the conversion process. Let's go forward. Onward and upward.

God Bless America! :gross2:

rtwngAvngr said:
All. please book mark this thread as a model of the conversion process. Let's go forward. Onward and upward.

God Bless America! :gross2:

Pompous and arrogant nincompoop, if you would read my post history you would see I have been consistent on this matter. Your reading comprehension is so poor that you couldn't figure that out. Why don't you convert yourself into a remedial reading student?
:) :asshole:

nucular said:
Pompous and arrogant nincompoop, if you would read my post history you would see I have been consistent on this matter. Your reading comprehension is so poor that you couldn't figure that out. Why don't you convert yourself into a remedial reading student?
:) :asshole:

Dude. Let's not get silly. I'll take you down to chinatown. I thought you were part of the circle of trust?

rtwngAvngr said:
And we fight domestic crime too.

Does this point mean to you we cannot fight terrorism? Because we have domestic crime? That's idiocy.

Did I ever say we shouldn't fight terrorism, or domestic crime? The only moron here, is the one that insinuates an idea, with no basis for it.

GotZoom said:

And... More Americans will die each year from Car Accidents, then to all terrorist activities put together for the forseeable future (barring a nuclear detonation).

Which is more of a threat to the American way of life, if we're counting bodies only?

alien21010 said:
And... More Americans will die each year from Car Accidents, then to all terrorist activities put together for the forseeable future (barring a nuclear detonation).

Which is more of a threat to the American way of life, if we're counting bodies only?

We are NOT counting bodies only.

Kathianne said:
We are NOT counting bodies only.

Then what is the meter that determines which is worse? What is the meter that dictates to all of us that Terrorism is worse than drug addiction in the United States? Which set of morality must I subscribe to, to come to the same conclusion that all Muslims are terrorists, and that we "MUST ACT NOW!!!!!@!@!@!@" to save our future?

If its not the body count, then what is it?

40,000 Americans die each year from car accidents. Forty thousand. Think about that for a minute.

I don't mean to trivialize the deaths of Americans due to Terrorist acts, which are truly tragic. But, if you start to put it into comparison with the most common methods for death, you start to see... That terrorists make up a miniscule part of the tragic loss of American life each year. The truly sad part, is that if we put the amount of money and resources that we put into our military, into programs and research... We could solve a lot of the leading causes of death amongst Americans.

Just some food for thought.

Forum List

Back