Unbelievable on ITV!!!

rcajun90

Jul 7, 2005
New Orleans, Louisiana
I was watching the Berlin news on International Television carried on DirecTV and they had a young Muslim man in London which lived in the same apartment complex as the London bombers. The young man said he supported the bombings and hoped that they reached paradise. This was in London not Islamabad and he looked educated and middle class. What options does the West have? Should we deport all that do no renounce this terrorism? Should we do nothing? Should we deport all Muslims? Should we build interment camps? Extermination camps? Should we nuke Tehran, Damascus, Riyadh and Islamabad and send as many to paradise as possible? I don’t see any Christian or kind solutions to this problem. :blowup: :huh:

rcajun90 said:
I was watching the Berlin news on International Television carried on DirecTV and they had a young Muslim man in London which lived in the same apartment complex as the London bombers. The young man said he supported the bombings and hoped that they reached paradise. This was in London not Islamabad and he looked educated and middle class. What options does the West have? Should we deport all that do no renounce this terrorism? Should we do nothing? Should we deport all Muslims? Should we build interment camps? Extermination camps? Should we nuke Tehran, Damascus, Riyadh and Islamabad and send as many to paradise as possible? I don’t see any Christian or kind solutions to this problem. :blowup: :huh:

Hit the nail right on the head--the US is entirely to PC to fight this kind of war.

rcajun90 said:
Yes to all above questions.

Send them to forced re-education camps like the Communist Chinese did decades ago. When they "get it" that Democracy is the best form of government, then deport them to spread the good news in their homelands.

alien21010 said:
... Nazi Germany, here we come!

Yea it does sound like something NAZI Germany would have done but I don’t see any kind solutions. Mexicans, Cubans, Dominicans and far to many others to mention have come to this country and others for generations only asking for a shot at a better life. We now have immigrants that are our sworn enemies which live among us ready to kill when asked. The barbarians are not at the gates but down the street.

rcajun90 said:
Yea it does sound like something NAZI Germany would have done but I don’t see any kind solutions. Mexicans, Cubans, Dominicans and far to many others to mention have come to this country and others for generations only asking for a shot at a better life. We now have immigrants that are our sworn enemies which live among us ready to kill when asked. The barbarians are not at the gates but down the street.

May I remind you, that Americans have killed more Americans than all the terrorists around the world.

alien21010 said:
May I remind you, that Americans have killed more Americans than all the terrorists around the world.

And we fight domestic crime too.

Does this point mean to you we cannot fight terrorism? Because we have domestic crime? That's idiocy.

rcajun90 said:

I think we heard this speech in the early 1930s, all over Germany. It worked then. It might work now as well.

Gabriella84 said:
I think we heard this speech in the early 1930s, all over Germany. It worked then. It might work now as well.

What do we do gabby, with people who advocate the overthrow of our free societies and subjugation to islam, and encourage others to act on this dream of a muslim world created through force and terror? Nothing?

rtwngAvngr said:
What do we do gabby, with people who advocate the overthrow of our free societies and subjugation to islam, and encourage others to act on this dream of a muslim world created through force and terror? Nothing?

They're using force and terror now, but if that doesn't work just wait a while. Islamic people are all over the world and they're having lots of kids. They'll just take over with numbers eventually.

At least they cook some good food!

nucular said:
They're using force and terror now, but if that doesn't work just wait a while. Islamic people are all over the world and they're having lots of kids. They'll just take over with numbers eventually.

At least they cook some good food!

Over my dead body.

rtwngAvngr said:
Over my dead body.

Over your dead body eating Middle Eastern food? or them taking over with numbers?

Java and Sumatra are good examples. Peaceful Buddhist cultures infected with Islam and now look at them.

It may not happen in the States, but it is already and will continue to happen many places in the world.

rtwngAvngr said:

They are always quick to point out the obvious. I know it sounds like a NAZI approach but I don't see to many alternatives. During WW II we had a similar but much smaller problem with Japanese Americans. We put them in interment camps but we didn't kill them. Perhaps deportation or an interment period where they are processed and evaluted as a threat is the answer. I was truly floored to learn the London bombers were surviving off of British welfare. Also like what started this thread, one of their buddies was prasing them. I bet he is also living off of welfare. It would be like you let someone into your home and take care of them only for them to try and kill you. Ask any vet if there is such a thing as a kind war. Many civilized countries do not
allow citizenship to a certain ethnic or religious group. Japan isn't going to let Vietnamese become citizens of Japan. Just try to become a Saudi or Kuwaitie. It goes against the values we were brought up with and in particular in America where African Americans weren't given equality until after the Civil Rights movement, it is a particular tough policy to adopt.

We need to also consider the way we educate the world. The father of the Chinese bomb, learned how to build it in the United States. I believe he was a graduate of MIT. If a large group of young Saudi's want to major in Nuclear
Fission, should we just turn a blind eye? This educate the world policy has also worked in our favor as many people from around the world decided to stay here to live. It has been called the world brain drain. Few American born kids want to take the hard majors of foriegn students. This is another tough problem we must decide on.

Our enemy is very smart. He can't beat us on the battlefield so he is waging a worldwide guerrallia war where it is hard to know who is a friend or foe. They have found a weakness and are using it to the best of their ability. They have no problem declaring the enemy or their goals. Why do we have a problem with it?

Mr. P said:
Folks....the VC won in Southeast Asia with these type tactics...
Let it go, be PC, and don't do what you must to win, and we're toast..it's simple.. :(

This isn't Vietnam. The NVA and the VC never threatened the United States. I agree with you however in that we did ourselves in. The only difference is this time it isn't South Vietnam to lose but Western civilization. You've mentioned Vietnam terrorisim before. I was but a child during the war and I haven't found much evidence of Vietnamese terror. What exactly are you talking about? I know what the NVA did in Hue when they moved in during the Tet Offensive but that is about it. I don't mean this as a flame but just a quest for more knowledge. :usa:

dilloduck said:
Hit the nail right on the head--the US is entirely to PC to fight this kind of war.

I'll have to agree with Dillo on this one. Americans no longer possess the balls to do what has to be done to win. Those of us that do are shouted down in the MSM which is more than happy to provide a one-sided, nonsensical liberal viewpoint.

Reality is, it is their goal to destroy us. They are not negotiating. They are not willing to negotiate. Their idea of coexistence is we convert or die. Either way, they want our society eradicated and will settle for no less.

If we don't quit pussying around and destroy them first, we'll be screwed. Some people just can't comprehend simple fact and logic.

rcajun90 said:
This isn't Vietnam. The NVA and the VC never threatened the United States. I agree with you however in that we did ourselves in. The only difference is this time it isn't South Vietnam to lose but Western civilization. You've mentioned Vietnam terrorisim before. I was but a child during the war and I haven't found much evidence of Vietnamese terror. What exactly are you talking about? I know what the NVA did in Hue when they moved in during the Tet Offensive but that is about it. I don't mean this as a flame but just a quest for more knowledge. :usa:

The Vietnamese executed all the intellectuals, teachers, and politicians who supported democracy in Hue. But in the end, they got their butts kicked.

It isn't what the Vietnamese did during Tet 68. It was a resounding military success for the US. It is what the left within our own borders did with Tet 68. With their usual ranting and ignorance of the facts, they turned miltiary victory into political defeat. Cuz Walter said so.

The correlation is quite obvious. The left has been wearing down the uninformed/blind since the invasion. Little by little, with each declared defeat by the left, the administration loses a little more support for the war.

alien21010 said:
... Nazi Germany, here we come!

last i checked you moron the jews were not blowing up the reichstag

to equate nazi germany and their extermination of a race to the western civilization fighting against 4th century terroists only proves why everone makes fun of the left

Forum List

Back