Unbelievable! DJIA closes at 29,030 and the idiot Democrats impeach Trump!

I never said the Senate voted down impeaching Clinton. You only think I said that because you're a conservative and conservatives are fucking brain-dead cultists.

Is this NOT your statement?

"Faun"
"A statute need not be violated to warrant impeachment. Abuse of power is a violation of the publics' trust and is an impeachable offense. Articles of impeachment on abuse of power have been drawn up 3 times now in committee in U.S. history. Nixon, it never made it to the House floor. Clinton, it voted down by the House. Trump, it was passed by the House."
Holyfuckingshit, you cons are completely insane. :cuckoo:

Nutjob.... that was just one article.

face-palm-gif.278959

I'M a nutjob but this was your admitted statement. Clinton, it voted down by the House.
"House," dumbfuck, not the "Senate." :cuckoo:

Comrade hate bot, seems that the senate adjudicates impeachments....

Don't you feel stupid now?

Oh wait, you're a bot, an artificial stupidity routine, you don't "feel" in any way....
I never said otherwise, Fruitcake. Do any of you cons possess an IQ over 20?

"Faun"
"A statute need not be violated to warrant impeachment. Abuse of power is a violation of the publics' trust and is an impeachable offense. Articles of impeachment on abuse of power have been drawn up 3 times now in committee in U.S. history. Nixon, it never made it to the House floor. Clinton, it voted down by the House. Trump, it was passed by the House."

face-palm-gif.278959

I'M a nutjob but this was your admitted statement. Clinton, it voted down by the House.

Oh wait, you're a bot, an artificial stupidity routine, you don't "feel" in any way....

Human: "Oh wait, you're a bot, an artificial stupidity routine, you don't "feel" in any way...."

Bot: "I never said otherwise"

Your programming is flawed, bot...

face-palm-gif.278959

Human: "Oh wait, you're a bot, an artificial stupidity routine, you don't "feel" in any way...."

Bot: "I never said otherwise"

Your programming is flawed, bot...
LOLOLOL

Fruitcake, you actually think I said something I never said. I am not responsible for your senility. :eusa_naughty:

"Faun"

face-palm-gif.278959

IF ths HOUSE had voted down the impeachment of former President Clinton, he would NOT have been impeached. HE WAS IMPEACHED! What part is not clear to you and you call ME names!
LOLOLOLOL

You're fucking insane. I never said the House voted down impeachment.

1233796371590.gif

I'M a nutjob but this was your admitted statement.

You made this statement, not me.

Clinton, it voted down by the House.

always-S.jpg

Faun... what is the difference between these two well known videos from Trump's actions?

As Obama was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time - “particularly with missile defense” - until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.
I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.
This is my last election ... After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.
“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.
Obama tells Russia's Medvedev more flexibility after election

So didn't Obama as a favor and in exchange Obama would have more "flexibility,"
So why wasn't Obama impeached for promising more "flexibility," to the Russians?
  • Because Obama is black.
  • A Democrat.
  • A favorite of the MSM as this chart shows.
  • Because Obama is black.
And what is Biden asking for:
"I (Biden) looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours.
If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.)
He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time
FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

Please tell me what the differences are?

oh wait... Trump is a former Democrat now GOP President and Biden/Obama are Democrats... That is the ONLY difference!
What did Obama ask from Medvedev that would have aided his campaign for re-election?

I'll let someone with MORE expertise than YOU or me combined answer your question.

"If Obama wasn’t looking for a favor to help him win, then why mention the election at all?

Was this flexibility, whatever it referred to, official U.S. policy?
Had Obama been told by brave career diplomats to offer Medvedev more flexibility after the election?
Or did Obama just make this offer on his own? Was it for his own benefit?
It is a metric that voters use and value in evaluating a sitting president.
Just ask Jimmy Carter, who lost his re-election campaign in the midst of the Iran hostage crisis.
What is clear from the hot mic moment is that Obama was offering to do some thing or things after the election that he could not do prior to the election.
And he was asking Russia to show patience and help that re-election happen
."
David Marcus is the Federalist's New York Correspondent
Flashback: Obama Asked The Russians To Interfere In A U.S. Election

Seems very clear it wasn't official US policy then why else did Obama as for a "FAVOR?
Again... what favor did Obama ask??

That came later in a phone call, not over a hit mike! :D
Who's a hit Mike? Michael Jackson?

Regardless, I'm still waiting for any one of you fools to show what Obama asked of Medvedev to help his re-election campaign.....

Evidently your reading comprehension is very poor!

Again... from someone with a lot more experiences and knowledge than you or I have...

"What is clear from the hot mic moment is that Obama was offering to do some thing or things after the election that he could not do prior to the election. And he was asking Russia to show patience and help that re-election happen."

Do you comprehend the request was for patience from Putin not to do anything to jeopardize his re-election...
Again if Trump was asking a favor to help him get re-elected, SO TOO did Obama of Putin!
Do you understand when he said give flexibility so he can get re-elected AND then he will be able to help Putin! QUID PRO QUO!

face-palm-gif.278959

IF ths HOUSE had voted down the impeachment of former President Clinton, he would NOT have been impeached. HE WAS IMPEACHED! What part is not clear to you and you call ME names!
LOLOLOLOL

You're fucking insane. I never said the House voted down impeachment.

1233796371590.gif

I'M a nutjob but this was your admitted statement.

You made this statement, not me.

Clinton, it voted down by the House.

always-S.jpg
LOLOLOL

You are a nutjob.

I didn't say "impeachment" was voted down.... I said "abuse of power" was voted down. And it was, at Clinton's impeachment. When I said "Clinton, it voted down by the House," I was talking about one single article of impeachment. Not impeachment, which takes at least one article of impeachment to pass; but doesn't mean they all have to pass.
A statute need not be violated to warrant impeachment. Abuse of power is a violation of the publics' trust and is an impeachable offense. Articles of impeachment on abuse of power have been drawn up 3 times now in committee in U.S. history. Nixon, it never made it to the House floor. Clinton, it voted down by the House. Trump, it was passed by the House.
Are ya feeling stupid yet?? Because if you had a brain, you would have been feeling stupid about 4 posts ago on this.

face-palm-gif.278959

What did Obama ask from Medvedev that would have aided his campaign for re-election?

I'll let someone with MORE expertise than YOU or me combined answer your question.

"If Obama wasn’t looking for a favor to help him win, then why mention the election at all?

Had Obama been told by brave career diplomats to offer Medvedev more flexibility after the election?
Just ask Jimmy Carter, who lost his re-election campaign in the midst of the Iran hostage crisis.
What is clear from the hot mic moment is that Obama was offering to do some thing or things after the election that he could not do prior to the election.
."

Seems very clear it wasn't official US policy then why else did Obama as for a "FAVOR?

Regardless, I'm still waiting for any one of you fools to show what Obama asked of Medvedev to help his re-election campaign.....

Again... from someone with a lot more experiences and knowledge than you or I have...

"What is clear from the hot mic moment is that Obama was offering to do some thing or things after the election that he could not do prior to the election. And he was asking Russia to show patience and help that re-election happen."

Do you comprehend the request was for patience from Putin not to do anything to jeopardize his re-election...
Again if Trump was asking a favor to help him get re-elected, SO TOO did Obama of Putin!
Do you understand when he said give flexibility so he can get re-elected AND then he will be able to help Putin! QUID PRO QUO!
LOLOLOLOL

Another nutjob. :eusa_doh:

You claim Obama asked for help for his re-election, but can't actually say how he was helped. How did asking for space until his election help his campaign?

."

LOLOLOLOL

You claim Obama asked for help for his re-election, but can't actually say how he was helped. How did asking for space until his election help his campaign?

I don't know how more clear it can be!
Even biased CBS news admits this was a "favor" to help Obama get re-elected!
On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved, but it's important for him to give me space,"
Mr. Obama told Medvedev.
Medvedev replied, "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you."
"This is my last election," President Obama said. "And after my election, I have more flexibility."
Obama asks Russia for "space" on missile defense - CBS News
Obama asked Putin to help him get re-elected.
Once re-elected, Obama will have more flexibility to meet Putin's missile demands.

How clear can that be? Of course I totally can understand how admitting this is not possible for you.
Logic. Rational thought. Honesty. None of these are part of your character. How sad because you appear to have some intellect but not intellectual
honesty. Obama asked a favor. For the favor Obama promised flexibility if Putin helps get re-elected by NOT pressing missile issues.

LOLOLOLOL

Can you imagine the outrage had it been President Donald Trump making this statement to a Russian official ON CAMERA? Democrats would be rioting in the streets demanding his resignation!

LOLOLOLOL

On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved, but it's important for him to give me space,"
Mr. Obama told Medvedev.
Medvedev replied, "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you."
"This is my last election," President Obama said. "And after my election, I have more flexibility."
Once re-elected, Obama will have more flexibility to meet Putin's missile demands.

How clear can that be? Of course I totally can understand how admitting this is not possible for you.
Logic. Rational thought. Honesty. None of these are part of your character. How sad because you appear to have some intellect but not intellectual
honesty. Obama asked a favor. For the favor Obama promised flexibility if Putin helps get re-elected by NOT pressing missile issues.
You know you're crazy, right? Absolutely nothing in that CBS article says anything about Obama saying that gir yhd benefit of his re-election campaign.

:cuckoo:

LOLOLOLOL

Can you imagine the outrage had it been President Donald Trump making this statement to a Russian official ON CAMERA? Democrats would be rioting in the streets demanding his resignation!

LOLOL

You yahoos keep acting like it was so terrible only you can't actually verbalize what was wrong with it. Truth is -- you're outraged because your handlers told you to be outraged, even though you don't know why you're outraged. Obedient little soldiers, you are.

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOL

You yahoos keep acting like it was so terrible only you can't actually verbalize what was wrong with it. Truth is -- you're outraged because your handlers told you to be outraged, even though you don't know why you're outraged. Obedient little soldiers, you are.

shaq-S.gif

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOL

shaq-S.gif

:itsok:

LOLOLOLOL

Mr. Obama told Medvedev.

You know you're crazy, right? Absolutely nothing in that CBS article says anything about Obama saying that gir yhd benefit of his re-election campaign.

Having problems typing?? "gir yhd benefit"?
You know you can edit this idiotic statement.

."

LOLOLOLOL

In Obama's own words.... "This is my last election,” Obama said. “After my election, I have more flexibility"

More flexibility!

LOLOLOLOL

Mr. Obama told Medvedev.

LOLOL

That's funny.

But do you know I don't give a shit?

Even funnier -- you still can't show how Obama's campaign benefited from that comment.

:dance:

LOLOLOLOL

In Obama's own words.... "This is my last election,” Obama said. “After my election, I have more flexibility"

More flexibility!
Yes, we know a president has more flexibility to deal with other countries than a non-president. So how was that supposed to help Obama's campaign to get re-elected?

LOLOLOLOL

Mr. Obama told Medvedev.

LOLOL

That's funny.

Even funnier -- you still can't show how Obama's campaign benefited from that comment.

Obama was re-elected is how he benefited from Putin slacking off on any efforts to be aggressive.

FACTS:Retaliation: For 5 months, Obama deliberated various plans of action against Russia. It wasn't until December, a month after the unexpected election results, that he approved sanctions against Russia. He also approved a secret plan to plant cyber weapons in Russia's infrastructure, the Post reported for the first time, but it was up to President Trump to oversee that the plan was carried out.
Obama knew Putin was interfering in the election. Here’s what he did about it

Why did Obama AFTER the election did he approve sanctions against Russia.

LOLOLOLOL

Mr. Obama told Medvedev.

LOLOL

That's funny.

Obama was re-elected is how he benefited from Putin slacking off on any efforts to be aggressive.

FACTS:Retaliation: For 5 months, Obama deliberated various plans of action against Russia. It wasn't until December, a month after the unexpected election results, that he approved sanctions against Russia. He also approved a secret plan to plant cyber weapons in Russia's infrastructure, the Post reported for the first time, but it was up to President Trump to oversee that the plan was carried out.
Obama knew Putin was interfering in the election. Here’s what he did about it

Why did Obama AFTER the election did he approve sanctions against Russia.
What do the sanctions have to do with him saying he'll be more flexible after the election?

Forum List

Back