Unbelievable....Bill Mayer: Palins Audience at Fox is Like a Downs Syndrome Baby.

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
What a liberal vile person:evil:. I can't even begin to express how awful that comment is. These liberal people have no shame whatsoever. They will say anything in the name of hate. This has gone to far.

Read more:
Maher: Palin?s Job at Fox Equivalent to Talking to Her Down Syndrome Baby | NewsBusters.org

How does one prepare for an upcoming appearance by Seth MacFarlane of Family Guy fame? If you're Bill Maher, you follow up the Family Guy/Sarah Palin/Down Syndrome attack by doing an 'exclusive rant' for the Huffington Post which includes - you guessed it - a joke about Sarah Palin's son, Trig. Maher appeals to his lower-intellect audience by stating:
"...while we were off, Sarah Palin agreed to do commentary at Fox News. Which is actually very similar to her day job - talking to a baby with Down Syndrome."

What a liberal vile person:evil:. I can't even begin to express how awful that comment is. These liberal people have no shame whatsoever. They will say anything in the name of hate. This has gone to far.

Read more:
Maher: Palin?s Job at Fox Equivalent to Talking to Her Down Syndrome Baby | NewsBusters.org

How does one prepare for an upcoming appearance by Seth MacFarlane of Family Guy fame? If you're Bill Maher, you follow up the Family Guy/Sarah Palin/Down Syndrome attack by doing an 'exclusive rant' for the Huffington Post which includes - you guessed it - a joke about Sarah Palin's son, Trig. Maher appeals to his lower-intellect audience by stating:
"...while we were off, Sarah Palin agreed to do commentary at Fox News. Which is actually very similar to her day job - talking to a baby with Down Syndrome."

Freedom of speech is pretty awesome.

Don't like Bill Maher's jokes? Don't listen.

Both are going to listen to her every word and believe every word of it without question. I can see where Bill Maher was going with it, but the man is not one to mince words.

Read more:

Did you get mad at Palin when it came out she calls her baby " My little retarded baby" ?

Did you also get mad at Rush, when he made his comments?

Read more:

That's pretty vile, but it's Bill Maher. He's a lost little man who's going to Hell. He'll get his due one day.

Amy Carter and Chelesea Clinton can't help their looks any more than Palins baby can help being a retard.
But it was fine for the right to make fun of them?

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Read more:

Hey, it's just satire.

Read more:

That's pretty vile, but it's Bill Maher. He's a lost little man who's going to Hell. He'll get his due one day.

Good thing he doesn't believe in hell.

And I think it is quite funny he talked about the faux outrage from the right on his comedy special last week, and then we have US Retired proving his point. I bet Bill did on purpose to show the rights hypocrisy. :lol:

Well, since it's now in fashion now to bash politicians kids, i'm sure you lib's won't mind me bashin' Obama'a two lil' nappy headed ho's!

You people do realize that that Obama's two lil' crack whore's are nothing more than fried chicken eatin', fingerlickin', moonpie scarfin', Ripple suckin', pole smokin' lil' ghetto tramps, who will drop their drawers for any Joe Biden lookin' white motherfucker with 5 bucks and a bag o' crack!...Yep, those aunt Jemima lookin' lil' hookers can suck it like a Kirby vacuum cleaner, and they gots the big ol' gorilla lookin' lips to prove it!

NOW, that's some funny shit!, eh lib's?....Yesssirrrreeeeee that's some seriously funny "satire" right there!....Come lib's, let me hear it!...Surely you're laughing your looney asses off!

Well, since it's now in fashion now to bash politicians kids, i'm sure you lib's won't mind me bashin' Obama'a two lil' nappy headed ho's!

You people do realize that that Obama's two lil' crack whore's are nothing more than fried chicken eatin', fingerlickin', moonpie scarfin', Ripple suckin', pole smokin' lil' ghetto tramps, who will drop their drawers for any Joe Biden lookin' white motherfucker with 5 bucks and a bag o' crack!...Yep, those aunt Jemima lookin' lil' hookers can suck it like a Kirby vacuum cleaner, and they gots the big ol' gorilla lookin' lips to prove it!

NOW, that's some funny shit!, eh lib's?....Yesssirrrreeeeee that's some seriously funny "satire" right there!....Come lib's, let me hear it!...Surely you're laughing your looney asses off!

You stay classy scumbag!

It was Palin who called it "Satire" first after Rush used the word, and the Liberals mocked her for it as they should. But hey, nothing says idiot like turning around and firing at your own generals like you just did.

And it's not Satire when you truly believe it like you probably do.

So I guess you think it is alright that Palin called her son " my little retarded baby"?

You stay classy scumbag!

It was Palin who called it "Satire" first after Rush used the word, and the Liberals mocked her for it as they should. But hey, nothing says idiot like turning around and firing at your own generals like you just did.

Oh, so that's the way it is!...The tables get turned and all of a sudden you liberal assholes don't like it!...Hit a lil' too close to home!

Yeeeeeeaaaaaaah, how did we see that one coming!

Less than 5 minutes and I got one of you clowns to throw a fit!.....Too fucking predictable.

You fucking assholes are something else!

Read more:

And I think it is quite funny he talked about the faux outrage from the right on his comedy special last week, and then we have US Retired proving his point. I bet Bill did on purpose to show the rights hypocrisy. :lol:

I had a dog that didn't believe in cars, either. He was still killed by one, however.

Bill Maher is vile. There's no defending what he said. I'm surprised people are even trying to defend him.

You stay classy scumbag!

Oh, so that's the way it is!...The tables get turned and all of a sudden you liberal assholes don't like it!...Hit a lil' too close to home!

Less than 5 minutes and I got one of you clowns to throw a fit!.....Too fucking predictable.

For one Bill Maher wasn't making fun of Palin's son, was he?
He was making fun of Fox viewers, of course you are too stupid to realize this.

I didn't throw a fit, I accurately called you a scumbag.

I had a dog that didn't believe in cars, either. He was still killed by one, however.

Bill Maher is vile. There's no defending what he said. I'm surprised people are even trying to defend him.

It isn't alright to say Fox viewers have downs, but it is cool to say Obama supporters are communist? Got it!

So I guess you think it is alright that Palin called her son " my little retarded baby"?
Come on Luissa, you know you're laughing your ass off. That's some funny shit. Hell, I should send it to Maher, lord knows he'll use that prime funny material. Shiiiiiit, I might even make a few buck off of my bitingly funny take on the Obama kids!...It's just too bad they weren't born with downs syndrome!....I'd have to cahrge him extra!..Hell, you'd keel over dead from laughing so hard!

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!

Forum List

Back