Unarmed US citizen shot in the back

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
If I had 48.2 pounds of marijuana in my truck. Then I ran from the cops, while my buddy through rocks at the cop while I was trying to flee across the border. I would kind of expect to get shot.

If you traffic drugs, and run from police or border agents. Then your buddies throw fucking rocks at the cops, you are setting yourself up for failure. It is sad this happened, I am not at all saying this is a good thing. It is not a surprising outcome to me though. If you had a firearm and some body was throwing baseball size rocks at you are you gonna just attempt to reason with them? I know, it wasn't the individual shot who was throwing rocks. I guess he was the only one he could see and he engaged.

If I had 48.2 pounds of marijuana in my truck. Then I ran from the cops, while my buddy through rocks at the cop while I was trying to flee across the border. I would kind of expect to get shot.

If you traffic drugs, and run from police or border agents. Then your buddies throw fucking rocks at the cops, you are setting yourself up for failure. It is sad this happened, I am not at all saying this is a good thing. It is not a surprising outcome to me though. If you had a firearm and some body was throwing baseball size rocks at you are you gonna just attempt to reason with them? I know, it wasn't the individual shot who was throwing rocks. I guess he was the only one he could see and he engaged.

Looks like someone has some common sense, if you pick up a rock and throw it at someone with the intent to harm that rock turns into a weapon and you don't shoot to wound you shoot to kill, Period!

Forum List

Back