Unarmed exchange student killed by homeowner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alors, essayons parlons en français. Les fascistes imbeciles ne le comprenderais pas.

Ça ira, Ernie? Kondor?

You always know when someone is using an online language interpreter when the accents and specific alphabet is used in that native language.

Said diacriticals are part of the spelling. I have my keyboard set up so I can have them ready for French or Portuguese. Without the proper accents it's not spelled right.

What I said was "let's try speaking French; the imbecilic fascists won't understand it". And I don't need a Babel Fish; I learnt French when I lived there. So sue me.

Alors, essayons parlons en français. Les fascistes imbeciles ne le comprenderais pas. Ça ira, Ernie? Kondor?
You're right about one thing. Most of the folks here don't understand French.

Then again, the only Fascist imbeciles around here are Gun-Grabbers who contribute little more than errant emotionalism, automatic gainsay, and agonizingly boring and endless repetition.

And, yes, the thread has pretty much played itself out.

You can blame yourselves for that; pointlessly screeching your pretended superiority to the skies, and attempting (and failing) to beat down sincere and legitimate opposition.

Eventually, folks throw up their hands and walk away, with nothing resolved, won nor lost - ultimately, a waste of time, so folks cut their losses (of time, contributing) and bail out.

Last edited:
Alors, essayons parlons en français. Les fascistes imbeciles ne le comprenderais pas. Ça ira, Ernie? Kondor?

Then again, the only Fascist imbeciles around here are Gun-Grabbers who contribute little more than errant emotionalism, automatic gainsay, and agonizingly boring and endless repetition.

Meathead and Slowie are "gun grabbers"? Ya learn sump'm every day. They certainly kept quiet about it.

My reference to fascists means the former, who got all butthurt when his poor innocent eyes were forced (by whom is yet to be determined) to read something that was over his head. So he started whining.

Are we not allowed to whine back then?

And, yes, the thread has pretty much played itself out. You can blame yourselves for that; pointlessly screeching your pretended superiority to the skies, and attempting (and failing) to beat down sincere and legitimate opposition.

And where would this "superiority" reside exactly? :link:
Far as I know it's only been invoked by you there big bird.

Meathead and Slowie are "gun grabbers"? Ya learn sump'm every day. They certainly kept quiet about it.

My reference to fascists means the former, who got all butthurt when his poor innocent eyes were forced (by whom is yet to be determined) to read something that was over his head. So he started whining.

Are we not allowed to whine back then?

And, yes, the thread has pretty much played itself out. You can blame yourselves for that; pointlessly screeching your pretended superiority to the skies, and attempting (and failing) to beat down sincere and legitimate opposition.

And where would this "superiority" reside exactly? :link:
Far as I know it's only been invoked by you there big bird.
Your Honor, the Prosecution rests.

Remarkably, the same evidence Ernie gave me for that "Zimmerman" quote, to wit: goose egg.

Case not proven. Court adjourned.

Who exactly died and willed you the requirement to approve of other people's posts not even addressed to you?

Perfect illustration of "l'enfer, c'est les autres". :thup:
Why would anyone have to die for me to point out the insufferable pomposity of someone's post? God, I hope we haven't come to that!

HOW THE FUCK is a exchange between two third parties any of your fucking business, troll-boy?

Who the fuck died and made you Lord God Almighty Sayer of Who Can Say Fucking What? Did I sleep through some kind of military swearing in ceremony after the coup?
Did you send in enough cereal box tops to receive a beanie with a propeller on top? And that makes you the World Editor of Speech now? :fu:

Fascists... SMH...
This is a public forum, ever hear of PM?

Moderation Message:

How does moderation know when a thread has been wrung
out and needs to be closed? When folks are giving literary reviews,
Speaking in foreign tongues, doing amatuer stand up routines, and
the OP topic is long since forgotten..
Say Sayonara, ariva deirci, auf wiedersehen.

Flacaltenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back