Unarmed Black Man Shot By Cop; Cop says "IDK why I shot you!"

I told him to reach for the sky, but he held his arms out horizontally instead!!!

That's an assertive movement worth getting shot for; didn't you know? :banana2: :argue:

I think the autistic guy is one of those idiot savants whose remarkable talent is his ability to bend the path of bullets in flight.
That's what makes the cop's statement so ... crazy. He says he got into being cop to help people and he isn't a bad guy, which I believe.

But he responds to a call that a suicidal person with a gun is threatening someone. So, he comes upon an autistic person with a toy car, to whom a therapist is talking. And apparently thinks the toy car is a gun. The thereapist is saying "don't shoot." But the cop doesn't hear him. So trying to save the therapist's life he shoots at the autistic guy, and hit's the therapist.

And the cops seem to be saying "hey accidents happen, no biggee." Even assuming it's ok for the cops to shoot people who haven't fired a gun first, I count three fucu0ps above. LOL I mean it's not like he mailed a letter to the wrong address.
Idiots should not be cops. Especially in today's world.

How many smart people would take the job for $40,000 / year? :9: :banana2: :ack-1:
Ask social workers.

Stop with the cops are racist...dude fucked up......let's get that trial on....anyone disagree?

Do unarmed white men get shot by cops? Is it only newsworthy when it's a black man?

Is someone preventing you from starting threads about white guys shot by the cops?

All Lives Matter

See we all agree and it's a message we can all get behind.....but the race pimps won't like it...less donations!!!!!

When was the last All Lives Matter protest you've seen?

Stop with the cops are racist...dude fucked up......let's get that trial on....anyone disagree?

Why can't they ever admit they "made a mistake?" I would be ready to move on, but they insist on insulting all of our intelligence with stupid excuses that don't add up; even in an alternate reality! :blahblah: :banana2:

Why can't they ever admit they "made a mistake?" I would be ready to move on, but they insist on insulting all of our intelligence with stupid excuses that don't add up; even in an alternate reality! :blahblah: :banana2:
Maybe the cops really don't like autistic people.

Do unarmed white men get shot by cops? Is it only newsworthy when it's a black man?

Is someone preventing you from starting threads about white guys shot by the cops?

All Lives Matter

See we all agree and it's a message we can all get behind.....but the race pimps won't like it...less donations!!!!!

Perhaps as a society we shouldn't make it so goddamn easy for them then.

Because america has never been mistaken about anything, you simply cannot question the system.

Bigger issue is blacks over reaching on this issue. Racism. Most humans on this planet have said Nigg*r. petty issue. Sticks and stones . And Black on black homocides overreaches bad cop shootings. Major issue. Let's don't down play that.

Bigger issue is blacks over reaching on this issue. Racism. Most humans on this planet have said Nigg*r. petty issue. Sticks and stones . And Black on black homocides overreaches bad cop shootings. Major issue. Let's don't down play that.

Funny how you place petty and major in front of issues to move the conversation in the direction you want. Well guess what? Police shooting are a major issue so there! I win.

It comes down to situational awareness. Cops need to understand the situation, who they are stopping and what threat they pose

Just because someone is not following your orders does not give you justification to shoot. The person may not understand English, may be deaf or in this case be autistic.

New Topics

Forum List

Back