Unarmed black kills white guy

But exactly what is the point of the thread?
Was the cop who was killed following the law or being a law violating authoritarian?
Makes a big difference/

Thats a really stupid thing to say when you could just take one minute to read the article. You do realize that sometimes black people themselves who live in or around housing projects often request a police presence right?
Looks like the police were doing their job. If you don't trust the police then don't call one if you need one, keep it real.

Blacks cannot be domesticated.

Nor should they be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not much contact with the feral groid population I take it? You will, eventually.

I’m part black, tiny junk.

Ever heard of the 1 drop rule?
Of course. Why do you ask?

Time and again we see that the media makes a big deal out of those rare cases where a white guy feels his life is in danger and shoots a black guy and if the black guy is un-armed they make a bigger deal of that...like being armed renders someone harmless.

Officer Brian Mulkeen, 33, was fatally shot three times in the head, chest, and legs with his own weapon while he wrestled with the suspect on the ground in the Bronx, the New York Post reported.

NYPD Cop Killed in Hand-to-Hand Combat with Armed Suspect | Breitbart

I'll say it again. Demand for police has risen so high that they've lowered the bar too much. And the police IMO are not getting the training they need.

Forum List

Back