Unable to Quote and replyl

On the immigration thread
People could give you a more accurate response if you link which thread you're referring to.

the thread being what illegals cost us
It is not locked, you should be able to reply there.

Just tried again and I am still locked out. Also the thread is very slow to load. So the person who said I might have been 'slowed down on purpose' may be correct.

I guess somebody up there does not like me?

If you say anything right of Joseph Stalin, you'll be disliked by 'some' by default. As I said in the other thread, PM either Flacaltenn or Kat and they should be able to help you.

I just looked under the moderation thread and it talked about the different actions of moderators but it did not say they ever slowed anyone down.

how does one get in contact with a moderator?

I did get a private message from another poster who said I was going to be banned soon.

I just looked under the moderation thread and it talked about the different actions of moderators but it did not say they ever slowed anyone down.

By private messaging them like any other member.

Well, cant make any progress. I think i will just shut it down and try later on. thanx for the help.

I did get a private message from another poster who said I was going to be banned soon.

It's also against the rules to discuss private messages in the open forum.

Forum List

Back