UN vows inquiry into weapons found at UN sites in Gaza

Because we're not talking about the occupation. We're talking about Hamas attacking Israel and Hamas was founded 21 years AFTER the 6 day war.
Hamas launches rockets, Israel retaliates. Without the rockets or any other attacks coming from Gaza, Israel would have no reason to condict operations there.
It's not my fault you are too ignoratn too understand this
You cannot separate the occupation from the rockets. The rockets are in response to the occupation. Israel is constantly breaking ceasefires, launching commando raids, carrying out extra-judicial killings, maintaining that illegal and immoral blockade, etc.

The rockets are in response to all of that.

Because we're not talking about the occupation. We're talking about Hamas attacking Israel and Hamas was founded 21 years AFTER the 6 day war.
Hamas launches rockets, Israel retaliates. Without the rockets or any other attacks coming from Gaza, Israel would have no reason to condict operations there.
It's not my fault you are too ignoratn too understand this
You cannot separate the occupation from the rockets. The rockets are in response to the occupation. Israel is constantly breaking ceasefires, launching commando raids, carrying out extra-judicial killings, maintaining that illegal and immoral blockade, etc.

The rockets are in response to all of that.

You're the one who is claiming that is the reason for the rockets, not Hamas.

And the Rockets don't stop any of the things you mentioned, all they do is piss off siuther ers and the government and from time to time they kill and cause damage. Nonetheless, Israel will always strike at Hamas when they launch rockets, which is exactly what Hamas wants.

Billo_Really, et al,

I'm interested in the initial point of contact.

Try again. They are launching rockets in Israel which is not occupied.
Regardless, you are claiming that Hamas can do ANYTHING they want to Israel and call it resistance. Well understand this. Israel will always hit back at the so called 'resistance'.
You need to understand, it is "they" who are "hitting back". Israel is the initial aggression. And country (Israel) that will not allow peace to happen, cannot claim self defense.
(COMMENT)

When and where?

Most Respectfully,
R

“I look forward to a thorough investigation by the Israeli Defense Forces of this and other incidents in which UN facilities sustained hits and many innocent people were killed,” he said. “I am planning to move forward with an independent Board of Inquiry to look into the most serious of those cases, as well as instances in which weaponry was found on UN premises.”

UN's Ban speaks in New York to the security council. And yeah for you pali's he is mostly concerned with the destruction of his precious UN facilities and any mention of inquiry into the illegal storage of weapons at UN sites was actually just lip service.

What a cull.

Further into the article:

In his meeting on Monday with Ya’alon, Ban confirmed his intention to establish a board of inquiry, and welcomed Israel’s support in bringing reconstruction materials into Gaza. Dujarric did not have any comment on assertions by Hamas that materials now coming into Gaza under a UN mechanism will be used for rebuilding the destroyed tunnels into Israel.

Hehehe, of course no comment. It seems as though Hamas and the UN are bed fellows.

Link: UN s Ban vows inquiry into weapons found at UN sites during Gaza war
I agree on one condition,THAT THE UN WEAPONS INSPECTORS,LOOK INTO ISRAELS.......NUCLEAR FACILITY.........Thought NOT

“I look forward to a thorough investigation by the Israeli Defense Forces of this and other incidents in which UN facilities sustained hits and many innocent people were killed,” he said. “I am planning to move forward with an independent Board of Inquiry to look into the most serious of those cases, as well as instances in which weaponry was found on UN premises.”

UN's Ban speaks in New York to the security council. And yeah for you pali's he is mostly concerned with the destruction of his precious UN facilities and any mention of inquiry into the illegal storage of weapons at UN sites was actually just lip service.

What a cull.

Further into the article:

In his meeting on Monday with Ya’alon, Ban confirmed his intention to establish a board of inquiry, and welcomed Israel’s support in bringing reconstruction materials into Gaza. Dujarric did not have any comment on assertions by Hamas that materials now coming into Gaza under a UN mechanism will be used for rebuilding the destroyed tunnels into Israel.

Hehehe, of course no comment. It seems as though Hamas and the UN are bed fellows.

Link: UN s Ban vows inquiry into weapons found at UN sites during Gaza war
I agree on one condition,THAT THE UN WEAPONS INSPECTORS,LOOK INTO ISRAELS.......NUCLEAR FACILITY.........Thought NOT

Perhaps you could explain how Israel is relevant to the matter of UNRWA's collusion with Hamas? Thought NOT.
:lmao:

Is there an electrical engineer here?
What do you want, I'm a busy man? Ohms Law? Non-linear loads? Title 24?
I still want to know what Graphic Futuristic Interface (GFI) is, of course. No-linear loads happen, when a railroad train enters a curve, producing a curved load, which is non-linear, of course. Simple, middle-school physics. As for the Title 24, palistanians always reference it in their bogus land claims. B'tselem has no idea what it is, but they support it just in case, like any staunch leftist arse.

You cannot separate the occupation from the rockets. The rockets are in response to the occupation.
Rockets are part of the palistanian occupation, and a response to the demands of the palistanian occupation, chosen by excercising freedom of occupation by the occupation of the occupational, of course.

I still want to know what Graphic Futuristic Interface (GFI) is, of course. No-linear loads happen, when a railroad train enters a curve, producing a curved load, which is non-linear, of course. Simple, middle-school physics. As for the Title 24, palistanians always reference it in their bogus land claims. B'tselem has no idea what it is, but they support it just in case, like any staunch leftist arse.
We're gonna half to agree to disagree on "what is GFI?" In my world, GFI is "Ground Fault Interrupter" and is required on all switchboards over 1200 amps and over 150 volts to ground. Your question regarding non-linear loads is more a structural question, than electrical one. And you don't have to worry about Title 24 if you're not in California. That includes B'tselem, which is a kick-ass media outlet.

Billo_Really, et al,

Regardless, you are claiming that Hamas can do ANYTHING they want to Israel and call it resistance. Well understand this. Israel will always hit back at the so called 'resistance'.
You need to understand, it is "they" who are "hitting back". Israel is the initial aggression. And country (Israel) that will not allow peace to happen, cannot claim self defense.
(COMMENT)

When and where?

Most Respectfully,
R
When the criminals came down from Europe. There has been death and destruction since.

We're gonna half to agree to disagree on "what is GFI?" In my world, GFI is "Ground Fault Interrupter" and is required on all switchboards over 1200 amps and over 150 volts to ground.
I don't know what's that ground's fault, which has to be interrupted, and how ground can be faulted anyway, but can it be used for prevention of the palistanian theft of the infidel jewish electric power?
Your question regarding non-linear loads is more a structural question, than electrical one.
All good questions are structural, of course.
And you don't have to worry about Title 24 if you're not in California. That includes B'tselem, which is a kick-ass media outlet.
Do they have an occupation there, too?

Billo_Really, et al,

(COMMENT)

When and where?

R
When the criminals came down from Europe. There has been death and destruction since.
Criminals? LOL!

You're the one who is claiming that is the reason for the rockets, not Hamas.

And the Rockets don't stop any of the things you mentioned, all they do is piss off siuther ers and the government and from time to time they kill and cause damage. Nonetheless, Israel will always strike at Hamas when they launch rockets, which is exactly what Hamas wants.
Can you be any more stupid and obtuse? If you can't empathize what it would be like to live under the occupation of a foreign force, then you got no business commenting on why the rockets are fired.

Let's face it, you're an Israeli homer, who has no intention of looking at this issue honestly and objectively.

Forum List

Back